307 Lafayette Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Studio B photography

What Our Brides Say:

“Barbi was amazing at our wedding. She was more than our photographer. She kept me calm not only throughout the planning process, but on the big day. We had a small crisis the day of the wedding and she stepped up helped us remain calm and work through it. She was so helpful in the planning process and actually helped us find the dress I fell in love with! I was stunned when she got us sneak peeks by the next day! I look at these images and still can’t believe how she caught everything! My favorite pictures are the ones she took without us knowing she was even there. Everyone who sees our albums ask us who our photographer was. Our friends, who already got married, wish they hired her.” – Ashley (VA)

“Barbi at Studio B Photography provides exceptional customer service and flexible wedding packages. She was so easy to work with! The engagement photos she did for us were so cool because they were SO US! She took the time to get to know us and just blew us away with her creativity. – Abby (DC)

About Our Studio When only the best will do for your perfect day, make sure you choose a photographer who really understands what your wedding means. Remember how important your wedding photography will truly be: After the cake is eaten and the dress is packed away – all you will have to remember your day is the album on your table and the portraits on your walls. Our award-winning wedding photography and albums will have you looking at “traditional” photography in a whole new light. Because we only photograph up to twenty (24) weddings each year you are guaranteed personal service and attention to detail.

About the Photographer Barbi Barnum CPP, BFA is an internationally award-winning and professionally certified photographer who lives in Fredericksburg, VA. Barbi is among the top-tier professionals in her industry, and the recipient of the 2010 Bronze Photographer of the Year award from Professional Photographers of America. Her wedding images have been included in the PPA Loan Collection. Most importantly, however... Barbi loves photographing weddings. The energy, the chaos, the dancing, the love... really, all of it! Known for her off-beat sense of humor, you’ll be sure you can get both those traditional shots as well as the candid, crazy, strange, and hilarious moments – the ones that can only be captured by a wedding photographer who really loves what she does! Call or email today! We’d love to chat soon!

studioba 101

Studio B photography 6
Studio B photography 7
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST wedding photographer!

I always thought that wedding photography is one of the most important things about a wedding. It is the time to capture beautiful memories, with family and friends. Since my (now) husband is a photographer, I knew he would pick the perfect person or team for our wedding. He picked Studio B Photography, and I couldn’t be more pleased!

My husband met Barbi at a photography school, and was very impressed with her work. After a gorgeous engagement photo shoot, I knew I could trust her for all of our upcoming wedding photos. She is a joy to work with, and I was so happy that we could give her a unique wedding (a goth/Halloween wedding) to work with this time! She is very pleasant, and gives good direction when posing people.

Barbi recommended our wedding planner, and together, they worked out a timeline in which we could fit all of the photos we wanted into the short time the venue allowed us. I am so thankful for that!

Barbi and her team (Charlie and Jessi) did a fantastic job at our wedding. I’ve seen some of the wedding photos so far, and they are wonderful. My bridal portrait was originally taken on a beautiful sunny day, but since our theme was spooky, she altered it in a very cool way to make it appear to be nighttime, with fog. The guests at my wedding raved about the portrait! (And some drunk stranger back at our hotel asked if he could buy it! Haha!)

I hope we’ll work with Barbi much more in the future, for family photos, and perhaps boudoir photos!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Studio B photography 12
    Studio B photography 13
    Studio B photography 14

Christine · Married on 06/30/2018

Barbi and Jesse did a wonderful job! We loved our engagement photos! She did a great job of staying on schedule where possible and being flexible when needed too. She was nice and pleasant to everyone and was mostly invisible throughout the wedding! Thank you so much Barbi!

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/25/2017

Barbi is fantastic! She takes the time to learn about her customers, so her photos really capture the essence of the subjects. She touches up the photos to make sure people look their best. Not too much, though. You still look like yourself! This is especially important for the mothers in the wedding party. You cannot go wrong with Barbi. She is fast, reliable, and creative!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Studio B photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 307 Lafayette Blvd Fredericksburg, 22401 See on map