11708 W. 95th St #102, Overland Park, KS 66214 Map · Phone number

About Studio A Salon by Amanda Pogue

Salon owner Amanda Pogue has always enjoyed making people feel beautiful. With over 12 years experience in the hair & makeup industry, her passion for the beauty industry & love of creating hair & makeup art, along with her ability to be a great listener is what keeps her clients coming back.

Follow Studio A Salon by Amanda Pogue on

studio a

5 Reviews for Studio A Salon by Amanda Pogue

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2017

Amanda did a wonderful job on my hair and my bridesmaid’s hair! Here is a photo of my hair (I’m kind of shamelessly in love with it; flowers were done by Good Earth Floral Design): http://imgur.com/a/E5s2o

I was planning my wedding from out of town (I’m from KC originally), and she was very responsive via email and phone. She helped me plan how long we would need to do everyone’s hair, which factored into our timeline for the day-of the wedding. I came in town for a weekend, and we did a trial run at her salon near Oak Park Mall. I had a few suggestions, and she was very receptive and it turned out exactly how I wanted.

On the day of my wedding, Amanda went onsite and she did my hair just as we’d practiced, and she also did a great job on my bridesmaid’s and my mom’s and aunt’s hair. They had hair ranging from long and straight, to medium length and curly, to short, and she was able to style everyone’s hair as requested and to suit their hair type and preferences. I’d highly recommend Amanda and Jolie Carrillo-Allen, the makeup artist she often works with!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Joni · Married on 05/21/2016

Amanda did a fantastic job on my wedding hair and make up! She was attentive to what I wanted, respected my style, and was willing to change anything if it wasn't just what I wanted. She was easy to work with, which is a huge plus amidst the craziness of wedding plans, and she made scheduling and everything else easy. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/25/2014

Amanda was absolutely AMAZING. She did hair for me, my 5 bridesmaids, the mother of the groom and my aunt. Her work is flawless & spectacular, and made each girl feel so pretty.
    I was particularly thrilled with her work on my hair - she did two looks for me ... one for photos/ceremony and another for the reception ... I received rave compliments on both. She is wonderful, always on-time and such a pleasure to work with.
    I would recommend Amanda to ANYONE wanting to look their absolute best :)

Sent on 10/31/2014

• 11708 W. 95th St, #102 Overland Park, 66214 See on map
    Tuesday 10:00am-8:00pm Wednesday 10:00am-8:00pm Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm Friday 10:00am-6:00pm Saturday by appointment only