will travel to you, Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 1

About Studio 3511 Photography

Nicole at studio 3511 photography gives you a unique and meaningful experience,

capturing moments and subtle touches that represent who you are. You have a

unique and compelling story to tell: whether it be welcoming a new

baby, getting married, or merely having portraits taken- Nicole wants to capture it all.

I especially enjoy capturing the organic, in-between moments. I want to know your interests,

what your style preferences are, and what kind of photography you like. I strive to

promote a strong connection with my clients (even if it means cracking a few bad jokes)

and to gain a true understanding of your vision. It excites me to find the connections that

exist between you and your loved ones and to create those connections as images.

I am dedicated to making your entire experience refined but relaxed. My goal is to

have you comfortable during your entire photo session so I can capture you at your

best and happiest. I believe in photos that are fun, not forced- it's your wedding day!

Smile, laugh, and enjoy yourself! Besides shooting, I pride myself in beautiful and

fast edits. I will bring out the best in every photo I capture. I also speak fluent bride

and am happy to advise you on anything you may need, from creating wedding

invitations to album advice, I am always happy to help. So relax, focus on the fun

stuff, and leave the photography to me. You can be sure your entire experience will

be just as flawless as your end result.

Follow Studio 3511 Photography on

• Real Weddings 20
  • Videos 3

37 Reviews for Studio 3511 Photography

Terence · Married on 06/16/2017

We never expected the entire experience to be so amazing. Nicole was extremely responsive and unlike the other vendors' auto-reply messages, she accurately responded to all our quirky concerns and questions.
    We were first-timers. Never had a photography session in our lives and she made everything go so smooth and satisfying.

And o.m.g. the pictures could not turn out any better. Our wedding was only a week after our session with Nicole and she managed to give us all 240 pictures in time for us to select a few (one of the hardest choices of my life) to display at the wedding. My grandparents were fighting with my parents over which display pictures they were going to take home that evening.

Nicole is extremely knowledgeable about the local secret spots and we got to take some amazing pictures at what turned out to be one of the most beautiful beaches and caves that we have ever seen. She was also very accommodating to all our requests and thoughtful every step of the way.

Mahalo Nicole. I'll send you a picture of the wall at the wedding where we displayed all your pictures soon!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/20/2017

I would give Nicole 10 stars if I could. She did my engagement photos and wedding photos (getting ready, first look, ceremony, reception, etc.). Here are the reasons why I LOVE her:

- Always prompt. Always.
    - Responds to emails very quickly, quicker than any other person I've ever worked with.
    - Super fun and easy to work with. My husband is particularly camera shy and she was able to get us to both lighten up and get comfortable. The photos were absolute PERFECTION. Could not have asked for better photos.
    - Easy to work with! My guests/family had a lot of random photo requests and bombarded/interrupted her with lots of questions and concerns. She handled all of them like a champ, and with a genuine smile on her face.
    - She was able to get some AMAZING shots at our engagement photoshoot with our 50 lb. dog, which wasn't the easiest experience considering he was still puppy-like and very easily distracted.
    - Pricing is reasonable!

My family loves her as well. We have lots of friends and family from Hawaii and will be referring every single one of them to her when they need a professional photographer. Nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about Nicole. She is the so fabulous and we love her.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Lyndal · Married on 04/06/2016

Nicole was absolutely amazing. Being from Australia I had to plan my wedding by email. From the first email I trusted her, she was very quick to write back and was extremely helpful.
    On the day she made me so feel so relaxed and calm. I was so worried about posey photos but everything was so natural and she captured those little moments that are so special to us.

I would highly recommend Nicole. I will cherish our amazing photos forever.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Studio 3511 Photography's reply:

hey lyndal- thanks for using studio 3511 photography- i'm so excited that you posted our wedding over at easy weddings, and i'm hoping you guys win the grand prize and another honeymoon! it was really great to finally meet you all- had lots of fun at the beach, and up top at the coconut beach club. can't imagine a better wedding in waikiki!

Studio 3511 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,894.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Ambiance Today
    Ambiance Today Wedding Florists

Nicole is the ultimate photography professional and has a lighthearted style. "Fun" comes through in her photos. I especially love her work when she shoots in the rain!

• will travel to you Honolulu, 96816 See on map