Seattle, WA 98102 Map · Phone number

About Studio 3 Floral Design

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life and you want the celebration to be flawless.  We design creative, elegant bouquets and arrangements by thinking outside of the box. We love color, texture, romance, fashion and unusual, unexpected details.  If your event is fun and spunky or lush and romantic, Studio 3 will deliver a beautiful event!

Pink peonies for the bride and an asparagus boutonniere for the veggie loving groom!
Green and pink bridesmaid bouquets
Green and pink bridesmaid bouquets
Green and white cymbidium orchids, white freesia, white sweet peas, hypericum and fern curls
Button and cushion lime green mums with monkey tail
Button and cushion lime green mums with monkey tail
Bridal bouquet of green and white orchids, freesia and sweet peas and monkey tails.  Bridesmaid...
Bridal bouquet of green and white orchids, freesia and sweet peas and monkey tails. Bridesmaid...
aileensbouquet
bunchesofflowers
teamboyett
teamboyett4
Studio 3 Floral Design
bridesmaid bouquet of gerbera dasies, vendella roses, and brown hypericum.
bridesmaid bouquet of gerbera dasies, vendella roses, and brown hypericum.
tulips and white calla lilies with lily grass looping through
tulips and white calla lilies with lily grass looping through
huppuh with tulips and calla lilies
huppuh with tulips and calla lilies

3 Reviews for Studio 3 Floral Design

Kelly · Married on 04/17/2010

Chandin did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding! We met and looked at flowers and colors and she was very easy to talk to and I appreciated the questions she asked in trying to figure out exactly how I wanted my bouquets done. I had to change my flower order a day or two before the wedding date, adding some corsages in, and Chandin had no problem making them and delivering them to the church. Everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 05/12/2010

Kristin · Married on 10/23/2009

I hired the Graceful Orchid for my wedding to do my bouquet, my four bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and the boutonnieres for the guys. I chose orange calla lilies, ivory roses, and brown hypericum for my bouquet and my husband wore a calla lily bout.

Not only did Chandin pull all of the order off BEAUTIFULLY, but as it was she was hired only 20 days before my wedding (because the other florist screwed me over). Chandin beautifully arranged every bouquet just as i described, but went above and beyond to make every bridesmaid's bouquet unique. When I saw the flowers, I honestly teared up (not just because it was my wedding day! they were beautiful). The flowers were fresh, arranged TOTALLY on time, and actually lasted more than a week after the wedding!

I have only the greatest things to say about The Graceful Orchid. They helped me out in a crunch, and the work produced was gorgeous. 5 stars!

Sent on 04/13/2010

Lisa · Married on 02/28/2010

I was a little overwhelmed with the cost of flowers -- flowers were not the top budget priorities for us, but I still wanted something nice. I found Chandin on craigslist and she was very prompt in scheduling an appointment. I told her my general budget, colors, and some ideas -- she prompted me with excellent questions/advice on the type of dress I was wearing (so the bouquet balanced with the dress), etc. Chandin didn't even blink when I asked for flower arrangements for our huppah. She was willing to work with me on reducing the cost of our flowers. On the day of the ceremony it turned out that I had miscounted and left out one bout for the guys. Chandin had stayed around at the church while we figured out the problem, and quickly whipped up a bout -- no extra charge. Chandin was really easy to work with. I was planning from San Francisco -- so I really appreciated her prompt replies to emails. I highly recommend Chandin and the Graceful Orchid.

Sent on 03/14/2010

Studio 3 Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 89.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 259.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Seattle, 98102 See on map