10 Triangle Ave., Dayton, OH 45419 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Studio 213 Films

Fun, energetic, passionate filmmakers.

• Videos 3

22 Reviews for Studio 213 Films

• Emily

Emily · Married on 03/10/2018

David and Gary were wonderful to work with – prior to the day, we were able to talk with Gary (the one would be doing the filming) on the phone to get to know him, share our vision for the day, items that may be special for him to capture, and to feel more comfortable working with him. Leading up to the day, they were very responsive and easy to work with! As part of our package, we had Gary join us at the rehearsal dinner the night before to capture all of the speeches – this was amazing and I definitely recommend all couples to add this addition if they plan to have speeches given. On the day of the wedding, Gary was so calm – his presence was actually calming, which was wonderful considering how hectic and busy the getting ready process can be. He was very straightforward in sharing the few shots he wanted to capture (such as reading our own vows we wrote) and then so quietly navigated around the hustle and bustle, getting more shots without being intrusive or distracting. He worked well with our photographers – we never felt like we were getting pulled in multiple directions during the portrait sessions – they worked in harmony together and again were straightforward, but so easy to work with! At the actual wedding, I don’t even remember seeing him! That’s how awesome he is at capturing the shots without being a distraction or intrusive on the guests or the party. We had multiple guests comment on how great he was staying low key!
    We received our wedding highlight video and full documentary videos within a month of our wedding and they did not disappoint. The highlight video was put together so nicely, capturing all of the “big” pieces of the day, while highlighting our own vows. The documentary video exceeded all expectations – it’s cut nicely to provide just the right amount of each clip, and has all of the footage you'd want to see and remember from your big day. I would highly recommend Studio 213!

rhonda · Married on 05/21/2016

TESTIMONIALS: 1) "I can't stop talking or dreaming about your event. Every detail was perfect and the video is incredible. I wasn't sure a video could capture the absolute beauty of the event. It did!"--guest; 2) "I am crying...this video is stunning...."--guest; 3) "It was literally one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen. We've seen quite a few! Your video is amazing!"--the band; 4) "Oh, it was such a beautiful wedding and the video is amazing! You must feel so good about how it all turned out. I will never forget it!"--guest; 5) "This video made me cry...I've watched it five times already...."--guest; 6) "To see the faces, reactions, and voices of the kids and all of our family and friends who were there, priceless...."--J.C. Rupel, FOB
    Message To Wedding Wire Readers: I could go on and on writing here the overwhelming number of comments we've received. With the precious expertise and advice from our wedding planner, Michelle Kinne, owner of Blue Dahlia Events, we hired videographer David Schmaus for our daughter's wedding on May 21, 2016. Studio 213 Films took the small-town beauty of our hometown and combined it with the woodland setting in our backyard to create the most unique wedding video I have yet to see. He captured the most touching moments of the day and presented them on film with the finesse of an Oscar-nominated film producer. If you think this all sounds too good to be true...the truth is in the viewing...I welcome you to visit David's site and watch our daughter's wedding, Maggie and Stephen, Oxford, Ohio--https://vimeo.com/168045029. Sincerely, Rhonda Rupel, MOB

Brooke · Married on 10/18/2014

We could not be more happy with our Videographer selection of Studio 213, more specifically David is so gifted at what he does. He made our entire wedding party feel at ease and relaxed! From the planning stages he really got to know us as a couple. He gave great advice on how to enjoy the most out of our day and also advice on other vendors and what to expect from our day with him. He captured everything but it was like we did not even know he was there with his cameras, he worked seamlessly. I can not say enough positive things about him, starting with his professionalism, his eye for great shots and how he made us feel like the most important people. Everything went so smoothly, the only thing I wish is that we could relive the entire day! Thank you David for everything, You are amazing! You have so much talent and I adore your work. I literally cry while watching all of your wedding videos its my new favorite hobby!
    Love,