Studio 1 Photo & Film

Harrison, NY View map

We are a company of highly talented photographers who are very passionate about wedding photography.

Creative – We have the vision to capture the emotion of your day
Technical – We are the master photographers who understand our craft
Professional – We promise to respect you and your guests

Your Story , Your style Candid, Fashion & Classic Photography.

Studio 1 Photography uses only the highest quality handmade Italian crafted albums.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

1 User photo

• Kharis
    Kharis A. Married on 05/22/2021

So glad we booked them!

Studio 1 photo/film outperformed our expectations throughout the whole process of booking them, and on the day of the wedding! The photographer (Ricky) and videographer (Peter/David), reached out to me well in advance to discuss our timeline of events. They were so GREAT the day of, and worked incessantly side by side to get the best shots possible!

Ricky IS SUCH A CREATIVE/TALENTED/INCREDIBLE/KIND photographer! He was so on time, and seemed to know my schedule more than I even did, ensuring that everything went according to plan at all times! My husband hates taking photos, but Ricky made us feel so comfortable throughout the day, and shot every single detail that I could have ever wanted - whether posed or un-posed! He is unlike any photographer I have ever met, crawling on the floor, lifting curtains, and doing every single stunt just to get the perfect shot! His creativity baffled us, where amazing sceneries and backgrounds were created even when there was none to behold!

Not to mention, we got our photos so quickly (2 weeks after the wedding), I definitely was not expecting that. We can't wait to see our video as well! If you're thinking of studio 1, just GO WITH THEM, don't even think it! They are the absolute best!!! Top-notch, very communicative, creative, professional and super-friendly! I don't think you can ever go wrong, no matter which photographer/videographer you get from their team! THANK YOU, STUDIO 1, AND RICKY, FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING PHOTOS SO SPECIAL!
    Catherine S. Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn’t ask for more! THE BEST

Studio One did our photography and videography for our wedding on June 1, 2019. Domenick and his team were so awesome to work with. They made the day run so smooth and effortless in taking pictures. Nothing felt forced or awkward to do- very natural. Domenick is so creative in his work. We can’t wait to see all the photos when they come out! Thank you!
    Kaci Married on 09/28/2018
    The best Photographers in this area! I was absolutely blown away by how amazing my pictures turned out. My experience with Dom was absolutely perfect from the first phone call. He is so professional and easy to work with. He makes you feel comfortable and confident, which makes for even better pictures. Our day was so special thanks to Studio1! They captured every moment i had hoped for and even more. i recommend them if you want your special day to be better than you ever imagined!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

90 Calvert Street Harrison, 10528
Location of (Studio 1 Photo & Film)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding