6 Fox chapel Court, Exeter, NH 03833 Map · Phone number

About Stone Oven Catering (Mobile Wood Fired Pizza)

Planning a party or get-together is all about managing details, whether it's setting the date, choosing a location or creating a guest list. But planning a party your guests will remember – that's a detail we can manage. We're Stone Oven Catering, a small,service-oriented catering company. We don't make deli platters, sandwiches or fancy sit-down meals. We specialize in creating handcrafted, wood-fired pizzas, custom-madeto your guests' liking. You start the party, we make it an event to remember!

• The Old Salt
dsc01379 cop
dsc0138
9412011c1e36b5b4 1526211500 a055025eeb753c44 1526211499 8a924278ac51a902 152621
Couple's portrait

15 Reviews for Stone Oven Catering (Mobile Wood Fired Pizza)

• Cass

Cass · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing- hire them now!

I can't say enough about the service, the food, or the passion behind it all.
    Tim was great with communication and planning. He hadn't been at our venue before so we met there ahead of the wedding so he could see the space and we could talk about the menu. I'm the daughter of a chef, so I can see when someone is just passionate about good food, top ingredients and creativity with the menu. We were able to do special requests for appetizers and they even suggested we create "Alex Pizza" and "Cass Pizza" for guests to choose from. My biggest regret is that I was never able to get out of the reception room to visit them and see the set up, but they were always making sure my wife and I had food and were happy while we were busily chatting and dancing with guests. They even made sure we had a pizza each to go to the hotel with that night. Honestly, after the big party and finally sitting in comfortable clothes in my hotel room with just my new wife and me eating the literal best pizza I've had in YEARS was a major highlight of the whole night for me.
    The price was so reasonable I still can't believe the deal we got. I can't recommend them enough. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Nikita Bruns · Married on 09/01/2018

Stone Oven Catering is absolutely INCREDIBLE.

I could go on and on about this company, because it was 100% the absolute best decision we made for our wedding guests. The food was absolutely delicious, the service was beyond friendly, and they are so flexible. Tim responded right away with any questions we had, he helped us build a menu that would work for all guests, and even made special items by demand for our family and friends. If you amazing catering, Stone Oven Catering is it.

Thank you for all you guys did for us!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Casey · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so happy that we chose Stone Oven Catering for our wedding. We both love pizza, and we wanted to offer delicious and unique food for our wedding reception. Tim accommodated our request to have a customized pizza for the bride and groom, which guests really enjoyed. Guests also enjoyed the variety of appetizers - chicken wings, charcuterie, and dips and spreads. Tim was great to work with, and accommodated our budget and needs. Best of all, Tim and his team boxed up pizzas for us to take at the end of the night!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Award

Stone Oven Catering (Mobile Wood Fired Pizza) FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 10.00
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Custom Menu
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Halal
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian

• 6 Fox chapel Court Exeter, 03833 See on map
    Location of (Stone Oven Catering (Mobile Wood Fired Pizza))