STG Beauty

Alexandria, VA View map Visit website

The expert mobile team you've been searching for is here! STG Beauty (formerly Stylist To Go) has developed a system to probe the local area for 5 star rated bridal professionals, making your search end here. Our foundress, Amy Rojas, a 16 year cosmo vet has a strict recruitment and training process to ensure you receive a pro that is not only a specialist in their passion of Bridal hair or makeup, but also exceeds expectations with a friendly vibe that is guaranteed to wow you.

During these unprecedented times, you want a team on your side when life happens. If your assigned stylist is exposed to COVID or has an emergency, STG Beauty has your back with a stylist of equal or better talent ready to go, without you lifting a finger or breaking a sweat.

STG Beauty prides itself in a stress-free booking experience where you can book confidently knowing your stylist is experienced in all skin types and hair textures, to get the look just right.

The team at STG Beauty has over a decade of experience when it comes to creating customized looks. Ahead of your big day, you and your entire wedding entourage can take part in hair and makeup trials with VIP upgrades curated to your needs. Using your ideas as their inspiration, the STG Beauty team can get to work in bringing your visions to life. From traditional hair updos, Retro hollywood waves with extentions, to full-glam makeup appearances, no style is out of reach. All looks are styled to last beyond the dancefloor and well into the next day without budging or touchups.

STG Beauty is the team you've been looking for! Book a free 15 minute Stylist Match Call today at www.STGbeauty.com to get you started with crossing 'beauty team' off your to-do list.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$175

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.7
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Emily H. Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Experience! Great Team of Stylists

The STG Beauty team did an amazing job for my wedding. Carmen and Jossy did an incredible job on my hair and makeup. They made me feel like a princess! Everyone who had their hair/makeup done for the special day by the team raved about their final looks! I can't thank them enough for making it a wonderful experience for everyone involved!
    Gabrielle Married on 04/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy is an incredible hair stylist and CEO! She did my hair and my wife's for our wedding day earlier this month - she was so professional, fun, and skilled. She gave us advice on what she thought would look best, but she really listened to our vision of what we wanted. Jocelyn came along with her and did our make-up for the day, which we couldn't have been happier with. Neither of us wear much make-up so we opted for airbrush, and this was definitely the right decision. Jocelyn was so awesome, and she really made us feel beautiful. Both of them arrived promptly at our residence and made us feel so relaxed and pampered before our big day. Everything was finished within 2.5 hours, as they recommended. Thank you Amy and Jocelyn!
    Gaia Married on 04/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a wonderful experience with Stylist To Go for my April wedding. Amy was super responsive and helpful in answering all of my questions every step of the way. I loved loved loved Carolina (my hairstylist) for her sweet disposition and excellent hands--she spent extra time during my trial helping me figure out exactly what I wanted on the big day. She also did the hair for my two flower girls, and she was so awesome with the little ones. The makeup artists who did my makeup and that of my bridal party were also so wonderful and made everyone feel beautiful. And all the services were in my budget! I would definitely use Stylist To Go again!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

2461 Eisenhower Avenue, 2nd Floor # 66 Alexandria, VA, 22314

Office hours: Monday - Friday 10am-6pm Text, Call or Email in for after-hours help
Location of (STG Beauty)