Midlothian, VA 23114 Map · Phone number

About Stewart Berry Designs

Welcome to the Richmond Virginia based Stewart Berry Designs. We are a budget friendly floral design and day of coordination planning company with years of experience. Use our creativity instead of your cash ! We have an exclusive "Loaner Program" where you can borrow - NOT rent - many of the items you will need for your wedding and save hundreds of dollars. Visit our website to view our portfolio and see our pricing !

7a3a68062d68d83a 1528724149 3cc0fc76fc981d82 1528724148 ed3021d1dc6a269f 152872
Table settings
7a3a68062d68d83a 1528724149 3cc0fc76fc981d82 1528724148 ed3021d1dc6a269f 152872

14 Reviews for Stewart Berry Designs

Jessica · Getting married on 02/20/2020

They are absolutely fabulous!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Custom Floral Design & Wedding Planning/Coordination

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! We met with several professionals in the area and chose Martha based on communication, detail, and price. I am a bit OCD over details, and my husband is cheap as can be, which makes us very hard to please! ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!! When it was all said and done, we recieved much more than expected! The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! Martha is totally on point and knows her game. She even loaned us much of the decor we used, and took care of absolutely everything with all of the vendors and guests so we did not worry about a thing!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Deanna · Married on 11/18/2017

You can not go wrong with Stewart Berry Designs!! I was looking on line simply for flowers.. and actually only bridal bouquet and bridesmaid's bouquets... I got oh so much more!! for a very very reasonable price I was able to have EVERYTHING - lovely signs with sayings "a la pinterest" beautiful decor items!! I chose victorian looking candle holders and pictures frames to hold table numbers and beautiful little buckets to go by the aisle of seats for the ceremony filled with flowers. AND even wedding coordination services!! Debra and Martha worked with me to provide as much as they possibly could for the budget that I had available...Truly I was beyond pleased. The flowers and greenery were particularly lovely for my November event. I can highly highly recommend Stewart Berry Designs for not only a wedding but any event that you have coming up - including corporate events. Martha and Debra were totally fantastic!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Stewart Berry Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Midlothian, 23114 See on map