Stevi Sayler Photography

Eugene, OR View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Hello Friend, My name is Stevi Sayler,

I am a natural light photographer specializing in weddings and portraiture, based out of the Pacific Northwest. My photography style has been described as classic, romantic and full of love and light. I strive to capture the emotion, passion and fun of an event and the character and beauty of each person who come in front of my lens. Making my clients feel cared for, comfortable and down right gorgeous is my goal with every shoot. I am a kind, easy going person with a calm demeanor, this makes me the ideal photographer for the often chaotic and wild environment of a wedding. In the busiest and most stressful moments of the wedding, I work tirelessly and with incredible focus to capture the beauty and emotion around me.

I consider it such an honor and a privilege to have the chance to work with such incredible couples every year and thank my lucky stars everyday to have such an amazing job. I frequently travel throughout Oregon, Washington and California for weddings and offer killer deals for destination wedding collections. If you are in search of a reliable and skilled photographer who will treat you like family and beautifully capture your most important moments look no further.

With Gratitude,

Stevi Sayler

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Steve X. Married on 05/20/2021

Plan and Capture Your Most Beautiful Memory

Stevi helped me to capture my proposal to my fiancee at Crater Lake. To me, she is not only a great photographer, but also someone I trust with to plan, witness, and capture my most beautiful memories.

Stevi is very thoughtful and thorough. Before the day of the photoshoot, Stevi spent a lot of time proactively helping me with preparations, giving me very insightful tips and suggestions on the location, timing, and clothes to wear. During the photoshooting, Stevi was very creative and patient, giving Kate and me great instructions on the spot/postures for the shooting. What’s more, Stevi shared a few pictures with Kate and me for a sneak peek the same day, which helped us to share this great memory on our social media.

We can’t thank her enough for the great work and we would highly recommend Stevi to anyone who wants to plan and capture their beautiful memories.
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte H. Married on 05/15/2021

Everything we asked for!

Stevi was not only a delight to work with but she gave us exactly what we asked for, which was many candid, full-of-smiles photos that screamed how happy we are as a couple. Sometimes I feel like people focus too much getting the "perfect" moody or edgy photo and that's not who we are as people so why would we settle for that in our photos?! We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Stevi and absolutely would do it again. She made sure we had a good variety to choose from in both shoots and made us feel very comfortable. She's exactly the personality you'd want to add to your special day, also. :-)
    Maricela Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Work!

Stevi did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She made us and our family feel comfortable throughout the shoot. She is very fun and easy to work with. The pictures you recieve back are better than expected. She is able to capture such beautiful moments! Hire Stevi she is worth it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Event Crush Event Crush Wedding Planners

I have worked with Stevi on various occasions and she is always such a pleasure to be around, and a fabulous colleague to have! In fact, she did my most recent head shots and I absolutely love them. She is one talented lady and I highly recommend her.

Little Arrow Little Arrow Wedding Invitations

Not only is Stevi an extremely talented photographer, she is the nicest, sweetest gal you'll ever meet. She is dedicated to taking care of her clients and works really hard to go the extra mile. Highly recommend!

2453 Lakeview Drive Eugene, OR, 97401
5419441992
Location of (Stevi Sayler Photography)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding