Eugene, OR 97401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Stevi Sayler Photography

Hello Friend, My name is Stevi Sayler,

I am a natural light photographer specializing in weddings and portraiture, based out of the Pacific Northwest. My photography style has been described as classic, romantic and full of love and light. I strive to capture the emotion, passion and fun of an event and the character and beauty of each person who come in front of my lens. Making my clients feel cared for, comfortable and down right gorgeous is my goal with every shoot. I am a kind, easy going person with a calm demeanor, this makes me the ideal photographer for the often chaotic and wild environment of a wedding. In the busiest and most stressful moments of the wedding, I work tirelessly and with incredible focus to capture the beauty and emotion around me.

I consider it such an honor and a privilege to have the chance to work with such incredible couples every year and thank my lucky stars everyday to have such an amazing job. I frequently travel throughout Oregon, Washington and California for weddings and offer killer deals for destination wedding collections. If you are in search of a reliable and skilled photographer who will treat you like family and beautifully capture your most important moments look no further.

With Gratitude,

39 Reviews for Stevi Sayler Photography

• Rachel

Rachel Bernhardt · Married on 08/03/2019

I couldn't be happier!!!

Stevi was an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. She made my husband and I feel comfortable from the start, even though neither of us love to be photographed! She is quick at getting photos back, creative, professional and fun!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jane

Jane and Thomas Reinbold · Married on 07/04/2019

Cannot rave enough about Stevi!

We cannot say enough Stevi!!! She not only was our photographer but she stepped up, took control and helped with flowers, people and ceremony — and we didn’t even ask her to! Her work is just fabulous too! Money well spent. Exceeded our expectations. Can’t wait for our album.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Katie

Katie Fitch · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent! Fun! And Relaxed!

When I met Stevi for our first meeting, I quickly knew she was going to be the right pick for our wedding photographer. She is a great combination of professional and organized while also being laid back. She came with a folder with a great magazine of photos and pricing and what each package offered. She instantly made me comfortable and I knew I wouldn't be nervous while she was taking our pictures. We had a great adventure up the McKenzie River in October for our engagement photos. We had a blast driving to different place and finding great fall colors. She was always responsive to emails and questions and easy to meet up with to talk through wedding details. She also gave me great recommendations on both DJs, caterers, wedding planners, and florists which helped make for a spectacular day. On the day of the wedding she arrived early and ready to go. Misael and I felt relaxed the whole time we were taking pictures. The pictures went smoothly and we got all different combinations with the bridal party and family. Stevi's second photographer that day was Amanda and she was wonderful as well. We laughed a lot while taking photos. When we got the photos back, we were in love! So many good ones to choose from. I had lots of bright colors for my wedding and the colors just popped in all of the pictures! I love them and still am struggling to choose my favorites! I would definitely recommend Stevi as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Stevi Sayler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Event Crush
    Event Crush Wedding Planners

I have worked with Stevi on various occasions and she is always such a pleasure to be around, and a fabulous colleague to have! In fact, she did my most recent head shots and I absolutely love them. She is one talented lady and I highly recommend her.

• Little Arrow
    Little Arrow Wedding Invitations

Not only is Stevi an extremely talented photographer, she is the nicest, sweetest gal you'll ever meet. She is dedicated to taking care of her clients and works really hard to go the extra mile. Highly recommend!