Stevi Sayler Photography

Eugene, OR 97401 Map · Phone number

About Stevi Sayler Photography

Hello Friend, My name is Stevi Sayler,

I am a natural light photographer specializing in weddings and portraiture, based out of the Pacific Northwest. My photography style has been described as classic, romantic and full of love and light. I strive to capture the emotion, passion and fun of an event and the character and beauty of each person who come in front of my lens. Making my clients feel cared for, comfortable and down right gorgeous is my goal with every shoot. I am a kind, easy going person with a calm demeanor, this makes me the ideal photographer for the often chaotic and wild environment of a wedding. In the busiest and most stressful moments of the wedding, I work tirelessly and with incredible focus to capture the beauty and emotion around me.

I consider it such an honor and a privilege to have the chance to work with such incredible couples every year and thank my lucky stars everyday to have such an amazing job. I frequently travel throughout Oregon, Washington and California for weddings and offer killer deals for destination wedding collections. If you are in search of a reliable and skilled photographer who will treat you like family and beautifully capture your most important moments look no further.

With Gratitude,

Columbia River
Columbia River

36 Reviews for Stevi Sayler Photography

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Where do I even start? I could write a book about how wonderful of an experience we had with Stevi as our photographer. Choosing her as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. She made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! She is a joy to work with. In addition to her spunky and witty personality, her work exceeded our expectations. She was able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us.

On top of being an amazing photographer, she was there to help with recommendations during the whole process, even checking with a hair and makeup artist to see if they were available when I was struggling to find one.

Cameron · Married on 02/17/2018

Gosh, where to start?! Two very important facts about Stevi... 1. She's so much fun to work with. 2. She is incredibly talented. My wife and I asked Stevi to do our wedding photography, including an engagement shoot. We decided to do the engagement shoot at the coast in a few different locations. What a blast that day was! I truly feel out of my element when having my picture taken, but Stevi made me feel so comfortable, and it came across in the photos! We had so much fun exploring and trying different things out. The wedding day was similar. Stevi's genuine, fun, and creative energy was such a welcome dynamic of our big day. We now have hundreds of photos that we would love to canvas and hang in our house... So many choices! She was very open to getting specific shots that we asked for, and then of course we loved having her work her magic. From poses, to candid shots, there are so many wonderful moments she captured for us. We couldn't possibly be any happier with our choice in photographer, and the product Stevi gave us.

TLDR; Book Stevi as soon as possible for all things you want beautifully captured.

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 09/01/2017

When my husband & I met Stevi for the first time while looking for an engagement/wedding photographer, we both immediately felt comfortable with her. She is personable & down to earth. Another (big) bonus: she loves dogs & was excited about including our pup in our photos. Not only that, but her prices were incredibly competitive & fair. When our engagement photos came, we were amazed. The photos were beautiful; full of life & wonderfully edited.
    Stevi stayed in touch between my engagement & wedding, & she attended a meeting out at the venue. We also got together for coffee a few days before the big day to go over last minute details. We had a Persian-American wedding & Stevi even took the time to research the Persian elements she was unfamiliar with.
    On the day of, Stevi & her second shooter, Amanda, arrived on time & immediately got to taking photos. They really worked hard the whole 9 hours to get amazing shots. I was impressed by how thorough & thoughtful they were with their work, running around & going the extra mile (actually, several extra miles!) on a hot summer day. They worked wonderfully as a team & were both genuinely funny, kind, & helpful. I was so grateful for their help & positive attitudes. I know they both played a huge role in our day going so smoothly.
    One of the biggest plusses I must mention about Stevi is that her turn around time is incredible. I have friends who have waited up to 4 months for their wedding photos. Stevi aims for 2 weeks, which is seriously impressive. With both our engagement & wedding photos, Stevi met that goal. For the wedding, we received over 1,000 photos of our day, and we love all of them, as do our parents, wedding party, and friends. Her online gallery where you view & download your photos is secure, user-friendly, and aesthetically appealing.
    I'm so glad we hired Stevi. She has a true gift for photography, is a hard worker & has a wonderful personality. I highly recommend her without any reservation!

Stevi Sayler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Event Crush
    Event Crush Wedding Planners

I have worked with Stevi on various occasions and she is always such a pleasure to be around, and a fabulous colleague to have! In fact, she did my most recent head shots and I absolutely love them. She is one talented lady and I highly recommend her.

• Little Arrow
    Little Arrow Wedding Invitations

Not only is Stevi an extremely talented photographer, she is the nicest, sweetest gal you'll ever meet. She is dedicated to taking care of her clients and works really hard to go the extra mile. Highly recommend!

• Eugene, OR 97401 See on map