Eugene, Eugene, OR 97401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Wander Kings

Does the thought of a cookie-cutter, traditional wedding make you die a little on the inside? Have you found yourself thinking…

“Wedding planning is so stressful.”

“There’s too much family drama.”

“I just can’t wait for this to be over.”

These feelings are so common that they are practically expected for couples while they are planning their wedding. We believe this does not have to be the case. Our number one goal is to have you excited about your wedding, because it's the day you are committing your lives to one another. We believe that your day and how you get married matters.

Let’s re-imagine your wedding day

Picture a day that was designed just for the two of you. The most perfect day you could spend together as a couple. Where would you be? What would you do? Who would (or wouldn’t) you surround yourself with? Maybe it would be just the two of you. Maybe just your closest family or friends. Would you be exploring somewhere new and having an adventure, or would you go back to a place you’ve always loved? Would you go on a hike? Sip whiskey together? Explore the streets of a foreign city?

Now imagine that somewhere in that perfect day, you share your vows with one another. No stress. No big production for everyone else. It’s just honestly and authentically you. Does that sound like your kind of wedding day?

Awesome. We’re here to make it happen, and document your adventures along the way. Head over to our website at www.wanderkings.com/contact to get started.

viento state park 6 51 995362 1564086552

Wander Kings 6
Wander Kings 7

Madison Philps · Married on 07/01/2019

So much love for Wander Kings

I've been struggling to write this review, as I have had a very hard time putting into words how my husband I feel about Wander Kings. Every time I re-open my wedding photos I laugh, I cry, I feel like I am reliving our special day. Every person I show our wedding photos to sheds a tear, they can feel the nerves, the love, the friendship, and even how we felt seeing each other for the first time as we walked down the aisle.

Michael & Lynn were an absolute joy to work with, from sharing laughs, stories and champagne pre-wedding, to saving the day with a tide to go stick, to even pushing us outside of our comfort zones and capturing the MOST STUNNING couple photos ever (perhaps I'm biased, but damn).

You want your photographers to capture all the small, intimate moments, to help loosen people up and guide them into beautiful photos, but to also blend in to capture those beautiful candids and Wander Kings excelled in all of these areas. Michael and Lynn's passion for photography is portrayed in every single photo, and the love they share for their work is so obvious. I highly recommend these two as they will only exceed your expectations, we cannot wait to use them again for all of our big family moments in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Wander Kings 8
    Wander Kings 9
    Wander Kings 10
  • Kathleen

Kathleen McInerney · Married on 06/29/2019

Thoughtful people who take excellent photos!

Lynn and Michael were fantastic shooting our wedding! They were extremely organized, professional, fun and to top it all off, our pictures were breathtaking! We had an an engagement shoot as part of our package and being from out of town, we weren't able to do it so they even came and took some candids at our rehearsal- so thoughtful! I would recommend them to anyone getting married in Oregon or anywhere!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Wander Kings 16

Award

Wander Kings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints