Stevi Sayler Photography Reviews

39 Reviews for Stevi Sayler Photography

• Rachel

Rachel Bernhardt · Married on 08/03/2019

I couldn't be happier!!!

Stevi was an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. She made my husband and I feel comfortable from the start, even though neither of us love to be photographed! She is quick at getting photos back, creative, professional and fun!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jane

Jane and Thomas Reinbold · Married on 07/04/2019

Cannot rave enough about Stevi!

We cannot say enough Stevi!!! She not only was our photographer but she stepped up, took control and helped with flowers, people and ceremony — and we didn’t even ask her to! Her work is just fabulous too! Money well spent. Exceeded our expectations. Can’t wait for our album.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Katie

Katie Fitch · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent! Fun! And Relaxed!

When I met Stevi for our first meeting, I quickly knew she was going to be the right pick for our wedding photographer. She is a great combination of professional and organized while also being laid back. She came with a folder with a great magazine of photos and pricing and what each package offered. She instantly made me comfortable and I knew I wouldn't be nervous while she was taking our pictures. We had a great adventure up the McKenzie River in October for our engagement photos. We had a blast driving to different place and finding great fall colors. She was always responsive to emails and questions and easy to meet up with to talk through wedding details. She also gave me great recommendations on both DJs, caterers, wedding planners, and florists which helped make for a spectacular day. On the day of the wedding she arrived early and ready to go. Misael and I felt relaxed the whole time we were taking pictures. The pictures went smoothly and we got all different combinations with the bridal party and family. Stevi's second photographer that day was Amanda and she was wonderful as well. We laughed a lot while taking photos. When we got the photos back, we were in love! So many good ones to choose from. I had lots of bright colors for my wedding and the colors just popped in all of the pictures! I love them and still am struggling to choose my favorites! I would definitely recommend Stevi as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Where do I even start? I could write a book about how wonderful of an experience we had with Stevi as our photographer. Choosing her as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. She made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! She is a joy to work with. In addition to her spunky and witty personality, her work exceeded our expectations. She was able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us.

On top of being an amazing photographer, she was there to help with recommendations during the whole process, even checking with a hair and makeup artist to see if they were available when I was struggling to find one.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Cameron · Married on 02/17/2018

Gosh, where to start?! Two very important facts about Stevi... 1. She's so much fun to work with. 2. She is incredibly talented. My wife and I asked Stevi to do our wedding photography, including an engagement shoot. We decided to do the engagement shoot at the coast in a few different locations. What a blast that day was! I truly feel out of my element when having my picture taken, but Stevi made me feel so comfortable, and it came across in the photos! We had so much fun exploring and trying different things out. The wedding day was similar. Stevi's genuine, fun, and creative energy was such a welcome dynamic of our big day. We now have hundreds of photos that we would love to canvas and hang in our house... So many choices! She was very open to getting specific shots that we asked for, and then of course we loved having her work her magic. From poses, to candid shots, there are so many wonderful moments she captured for us. We couldn't possibly be any happier with our choice in photographer, and the product Stevi gave us.

TLDR; Book Stevi as soon as possible for all things you want beautifully captured.

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 09/01/2017

When my husband & I met Stevi for the first time while looking for an engagement/wedding photographer, we both immediately felt comfortable with her. She is personable & down to earth. Another (big) bonus: she loves dogs & was excited about including our pup in our photos. Not only that, but her prices were incredibly competitive & fair. When our engagement photos came, we were amazed. The photos were beautiful; full of life & wonderfully edited.
    Stevi stayed in touch between my engagement & wedding, & she attended a meeting out at the venue. We also got together for coffee a few days before the big day to go over last minute details. We had a Persian-American wedding & Stevi even took the time to research the Persian elements she was unfamiliar with.
    On the day of, Stevi & her second shooter, Amanda, arrived on time & immediately got to taking photos. They really worked hard the whole 9 hours to get amazing shots. I was impressed by how thorough & thoughtful they were with their work, running around & going the extra mile (actually, several extra miles!) on a hot summer day. They worked wonderfully as a team & were both genuinely funny, kind, & helpful. I was so grateful for their help & positive attitudes. I know they both played a huge role in our day going so smoothly.
    One of the biggest plusses I must mention about Stevi is that her turn around time is incredible. I have friends who have waited up to 4 months for their wedding photos. Stevi aims for 2 weeks, which is seriously impressive. With both our engagement & wedding photos, Stevi met that goal. For the wedding, we received over 1,000 photos of our day, and we love all of them, as do our parents, wedding party, and friends. Her online gallery where you view & download your photos is secure, user-friendly, and aesthetically appealing.
    I'm so glad we hired Stevi. She has a true gift for photography, is a hard worker & has a wonderful personality. I highly recommend her without any reservation!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Stevi an incredible photographer, our wedding photos are perfect! She always responded to my emails and texts right away, making it easy to communicate with her. My husband and I are pretty shy and timid of being photographed, we were worried about having all the attention on us. Stevi made it so easy to laugh and be ourselves in front of the lens, she is a pure joy to work with. We are so lucky she was available to share our day with us!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Chelsey · Married on 07/01/2017

Stevi is an excellent photographer and a wonderful person. She is fun, professional, and flexible. She is extremely fast at responding! Love her!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Padma · Married on 06/24/2017

I would definitely recommend Stevi as a photographer. She has taken my picture three times so far. Each time she has made the process easy and even fun. To top it off the pictures are great, making the decision to have her as our wedding photographer the obvious choice. My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken over the summer and Stevi went above and beyond. She drove all to the way to the coast. When taking our pictures she gave us lots of direction and was enthusiastic. The pictures turned out even better than I hoped. I can't wait to see the wedding photos.

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2017

You will not be disappointed if you hire Stevi. She literally hiked a mountain with us to get a good shot. She is responsive, friendly, and a GREAT value for your money. Don't skimp on wedding photography, you can never repeat those emotions you felt, capture them right the first time.

Sent on 12/05/2017

McKenzie · Married on 09/03/2016

Stevi was the most amazing photographer! She captured my wedding beautifully and was a joy to have around on the big day. Her professionalism, knowledge, skill level, positivity, and overall fun personality, created a fulfilling experience. As someone who is not entirely comfortable with getting my picture taken, it was important for me to work with someone who helped me feel at ease and who brought out the natural emotions between me and my (now) husband. Stevi did that, and so much more! I highly recommend Stevi to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/02/2016

We had a low-key wedding with only about 9 people total up in Vancouver WA. Stevi was a referral from my hairdresser who does a lot of weddings. Stevi drove up from Eugene, charged a very, very fair price for a few hours of her service. She was super responsive, awesomely friendly and very open to my ideas. Oh, the pictures turned out great. One of the best parts of our day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/28/2016

Stevi is phenomenal to work with! You can tell she truly cares about what she does. Stevi includes an engagement shoot in her packages as a way of getting to know the couple and getting comfortable taking photographs. She completely set us at ease and made us excited to have her at our wedding! On our wedding day we couldn't have been more pleased. The photos turned out gorgeous. We even have a couple of newly engaged friends who decided to hire her for their engagement photos after meeting her! We'd love to have Stevi take photos for us again sometime in the future.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Adam · Married on 08/20/2016

Best photographer ever we would highly recommend Stevi!!!

Jenn · Married on 08/13/2016

It has been such a pleasure having Stevi as our photographer. From the engagement photos to the wedding, she did an amazing job! She has a way of making you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera and making you feel good about yourself while doing so. She has been very timely in responses and in the return of photos, and will edit any photos in addition to what she's already done at your request. I really cannot say enough good things about Stevi! When I got our photos back I had tears in my eyes on how awesome they were. We have lovely photos to reminisce on that capture our big moment so perfectly. Thank you Stevi!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Julie · Married on 07/23/2016

Stevi is wonderful to work with and we really appreciated the extra effort she put into our experience as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/16/2016

Stevi was a joy to work with! She did both our engagement photos and our wedding. Both exceeded our expectations. Not only were the photos fabulous but working with her felt so natural. She gave us direction with posing but also let us be ourselves. At the wedding she blended in and got fantastic candid moments of the wedding. Over all amazing experiences and we will cherish our photos and the memories she captured forever.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Erin · Married on 06/12/2016

Stevi was wonderful and very accommodating. She made several trips up to Portland for the engagement photos, wedding photos, and to collaborate on vision. I couldn't recommend Stevi enough!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/29/2016

Stevi is so easy to work with! She is laid back and relaxed, yet deliberate in her work. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a talented photographer to capture life's most special moments.

Azita · Married on 05/14/2016

Stevi is super accommodating and fun to work with! She's really sweet, and does her best to give you exactly what you want! We had a special request for a specific engagement photo to have as our save the date, and she put the extra effort to make that happen! She's not afraid to say what she is and isn't willing to do, which I really admire. (We didn't have any outlandish requests that were denied, just minor things that were accommodated). We like doing silly poses and she was more than happy to add a bunch of those in there. She takes the time to get to know who you are and what you want and tailors her photos to reflect that. We are so happy to have lots of amazing photos of our day! My only complaint is how much money I'm going to have to spend on frames for all of them! :)

Sent on 12/27/2016

Corey · Married on 10/02/2015

Stevi is the best. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! She is so much fun to be around and is so sweet! She is a very talented photographer and she is such a genuine person. She truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. HIRE THIS LOVELY GIRL! She's the best!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/05/2015

Stevi was incredible to work with!

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • Christin

Christin · Married on 08/22/2015

Where do I begin to rave about Stevi? She is an amazing photographer and person. She traveled all the way from Eugene to Mt. Hood to photograph our wedding and to Woodburn for our engagement pictures at no cost. Her photos are stunning and got them all to us (over 700 of them!) in under two weeks from our wedding, including a couple sneak peeks in that time. I could go on and on about how beautiful her work is, but you should check out her website (stevisayler.com) to see for yourself, a picture is worth a thousand words. As a person, Stevi is an absolute joy to work with. From the moment that we met her, we knew that she would be an amazing addition to our wedding. She was the easiest part of wedding planning and made our decision a no brainer. One of the most memorable things that Stevi said was, "For me, it's not about the money, this is my dream, I love what I do" and she meant it. She worked with us to create a wedding package that was affordable and worthwhile for what we needed. Stevi made taking photographs hilariously fun (even for my husband that loathes having his photo taken). She had amazing ideas for poses, locations for our engagement pictures and little sneak away spots at our wedding venue. I couldn't be happier with the memories that Stevi captured for us to cherish forever. My husband and I highly recommend her with absolutely no reservations, we only wish she did newborn photography so that we could make her a part of the next big moment of our lives sometime down the road.

Sent on 09/30/2015

I'd recommend Stevi to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She met with us before our wedding to understand what type of photos we wanted + any must-have pictures. At the wedding she kept the posed photo time flowing- she gave us quick, helpful directions and we got tons of different shots in a short amount of time. Stevi also did a great job blending in and taking tons of candid shots throughout the wedding without us even noticing.

Stevi's photos turned out beautiful- soft light that captured tons of color. Stevi shared the photos within just a few weeks too, which was really appreciated. Throughout the process, she was friendly and professional.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Kate · Married on 07/18/2015

Stevi was a wonderful wedding photographer! She spent plenty of time with us before the wedding asking lots of questions and getting to know us. During the wedding she was extremely efficient at getting all the family photos, etc taken care of all while keeping the mood upbeat and fun. During dinner/reception we barely noticed her around, but she took SO many great photographs. Great service and beautiful photos!

Sent on 11/19/2015