4519 N. Oakley, Chicago, IL 60625 Map · Phone number

About Steve Koo Photography

I have a modern, nontraditional approach to wedding photography. Your wedding day is like a story, filled with powerful, vibrant memories. I believe that your photography should reflect that. My journalistic style captures the laughs, tears, and emotions from the day, preserving them for you to treasure for years and years.

Follow Steve Koo Photography on

54 Reviews for Steve Koo Photography

1 User photo

Steve Koo Photography 1

Emily Herbick · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Steve Koo is an amazing photographer who truly captured our big day in the best way possible. He is very patient, kind and responsive. We loved his journalistic style of photography and how he was able to capture all our biggest moments in interesting and unique ways. The photos were beautiful. We will cherish them forever and cannot thank Steve enough! I would highly recommend Steve for wedding photography.

Sent on 04/15/2019

aileen · Married on 07/21/2018

Steve is seriously the best. As soon as we got the wedding venue and date, we booked him immediately! He shot our engagement shoot and our wedding .He is incredibly professional and knows what he's doing. He's also got a great personality and got along with my friends getting ready with me too. Steve has impeccable attention to detail and is incredible at capturing the most important parts of your big day. All of our guests loved his shots and they really bring tears to our eyes every time we see them. Steve does whatever is necessary for the shot. See the picture of him on the sidewalk in downtown Chicago. Seriously, book him now!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Steve Koo Photography 2

Sammi · Married on 03/10/2018

Steve Koo is simply the best. Every time I look through our photos (which is A LOT), I feel as though I'm reliving the wedding because of how he captured the joy of our day in such a candid, natural way. Each picture is so perfectly composed and artistic, and is the exact opposite of the stuffy, traditional, boring photos that I previously thought all wedding photos were. Besides his incredible talent, Steve is absolutely the nicest guy around and was a pleasure to work with. He was on time, professional, organized and calm. I truly cannot recommend him enough and feel beyond lucky to have had him photograph our wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Steve Koo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Prickly Pear Events
    Prickly Pear Events Wedding Planners

Steve Koo is an incredibly professional and a top notch photographer. He vividly captures the joy, laughter, and love at each wedding he shoots. As a wedding coordinator, I'm glad to say he is always on time and works incredibly hard to make his clients happy! I'd highly recommend him to my clients.

• 4519 N. Oakley Chicago, 60625 See on map
    All consultations are by appointment.