Stetson Flower & Wedding Boutique

Stetson Flower & Wedding Boutique

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

About Stetson Flower & Wedding Boutique

Stetson Flower & Wedding Boutique has been family owned and operated since 1932. Currently the 3rd and 4th generations are working together to serve our community. We are a full service flower shop and bridal boutique that not only provides flowers and the attire for everyone at your event, but also invitations, rental pieces, and many other items you might need for that special day.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Orlando

10 Reviews for Stetson Flower & Wedding Boutique

Hi. Ms. Mary and her staff was amazing to me acne my new wife Maggie. . They were genuine and helpful. . Our budget was very low and we walked out with wedding dress and tuxedo That made us look and feel like 2 billion dollars. I approve this place for weddings, flowers, and all other occasions. Prices and the whole process was excellent.

Profile Picture maggie, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Stetson bridal was amazing! Amy helped me find my dream dress and she was so incredible she helped find my best friend /maid of honors wedding dress also!

Profile Picture Ana, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Stetson were very helpful during my entire wedding process. They made me feel comfortable in searching for my gown and once I found it, I was extremely impressed to find how affordable it was. During all my fittings they were very nice and supportive of what I wanted. The only suggestion I would make to anyone purchasing their gown here would be to make sure you keep tabs on the status of your dress during any alterations to make sure your final fitting doesn't land too close to your special day. Thanks!

Profile Picture User3254403, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1374611885915 slide101

Complimentary Consultation

Redeem In-Store
Mention this website when you call to recieve a complimentary consultation with one of our expert floral designers.
#WW2f317b6e3d989d66