Stephy Wong Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Stephy Wong Photography is a personable wedding company based in Temecula, California, servicing couples throughout the San Diego area. Owner and photographer Stephy Nash prides herself on developing friendships with the couples she works with. Her lovable and fun personality will keep you relaxed and comfortable in front of her camera. Stephy's experience and eye for detail allow her to capture all of the moments of your special day.

Booking only one event per day, Stephy Wong Photography grants couples the attention and dedication they deserve. The company's most popular wedding package includes an engagement session and a wedding album. With additional options such as a second photographer and additional hours of coverage, you can tailor your photography package so every moment is captured. Additional services provided are:

• High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Liability insurance
  • Trash-the-dress session

Other Services
Stephy Wong Photography has several products for you to choose from to memorialize your wedding images. From albums to thank-you cards, you can share your cherished photos with family and friends. The company enables you to preserve your memories forever by offering the following items:

• Canvases
  • Save the dates
  • Flush mounts
  • Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress
Canvas
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Courtney
    Courtney R. Getting married on 02/06/2022

Simply the best

Let me start by saying I hated being photographed by anyone ever besides myself until I worked with Steph. She made the whole process so easy and fun. I felt like I didn't know where to start with posing and I didn't need to, she told me where to look, how to arch my back, every single thing she knew how to work and I have never felt more beautiful than I did in the pictures she took. I can't speak highly enough about how she just makes it so effortless. I don't cry, but I cried when I saw myself through her lens. I will be hiring her for every single thing I ever do. Not to mention the jokes. 1000/10.
  • Missy
    Missy W. Getting married on 12/11/2021

No. 1 choice period!

For over 7 years I have been close friends with Stephy. I’ve always known about her photography business and knew she is a very talented individual. Admiring her blog and weddings she has done previously, I find myself in awe at the quality and life she brings, not only to her sessions but what she captures as well.

The 1st time she shot me was for a Fall family picture with my children and my mom. Seeing her interact with everyone and pose us for certain shots was pain less and we had such an amazing time! So much so, my mom ask about my photography friend every time I see her!

Recently I was engaged and she planned and secret desert dinner with the ring inside my cheese cake. I was clueless! My fiancee then proposed to me and she got all the great moments in real time.

We then had out engagement session that weekend and all I can say is wow! Stephy is a natural at what she does and you would be a fool not to recommend or hire anyone else but her! I can go one all day about my friend talents and how she captures those special moments we cherish.

5 Stars and beyond
    Rosa A. Married on 07/10/2021

The Absolute Best!!

Before I get into details, let me make you aware my Husband does not do pictures. I’ve known Stephy for some time and knew I HAD to have her as my photographer when we finally had our I Do’s. We had the pleasure of having Stephy for 3 occasions, our Engagement photos, Wedding Ceremony (due to covid we were able to have this day on our original anniversary) and our Wedding Reception.

Our Engagement photos were in Julian, CA, the entire time it was fun and fresh and FILLED with laughs, jokes and REAL smiles and yummy pie.

My husband and I made it official and had our Wedding at Centennial Park in Coronado, CA. I was nervous and I know I’m an ugly crier, but Steph was able to find a good cry. I didn’t think it was possible. It was an intimate ceremony and after seeing my photos, I fell in love with my Husband all over again. She captured amazing angles and I didn’t even realize she was there! She was professional and funny, was able to get the stoic guys to have some AMAZING shots and memories I will never forget. Me and my ladies look gorgeous! I was afraid of the touch ups but they came out perfect without looking too perfect if that makes sense?

We did the “getting ready” photos at my venue, the Catalina Room at the Marina Village. I didn’t have a room or a designated place to change. But Low and Behold! Stephy saved the day and we had the photos taken in the bathroom, she made the 2 stall restroom with a mirror look like a mini suite!! I was stunned when I saw those pictures! I had my Matron of Honor who helped me “get dressed” ask where those pictures were taken, thinking it was somewhere else.

At the reception she coordinated last with my last moment vendors and even with the Hālau (Hula/Tahitian group) that surprised us with a performance! I lost count how many times I cried, remember I’m an ugly crier… But oh my Goodness it was a miracle that I did not look like i sucked on a lime and stubbed toe at the same time.

If I had to rate stephy out of 5 stars, she SURPASSES those to a 10!!! She made everyone feel relaxed and at ease and made me look as happy as I felt. Thank you Steph!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Ryan Films San Diego Ryan Films San Diego Wedding Videographers

Stephy is so much fun, and she's the life of the party! You'll be having such a great time that it's easy to forget you're posing for photos. As a result, everyone she photographs looks happy, youthful, and natural. Stephy has that spicy sense of humor that ranges from PG-13 and up. If that's your jam, you'll love Stephy!

LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend working with them!

Sound Prodigy Sound Prodigy Wedding DJs

I have worked aside Stephy for years and I think she is not only an amazing photographer but a wonderful person. She has a larger than life personality with clients as well as fello wedding vendors. Very easy to work with and always goes about and beyond. I fully endorse Stephy Wong as a photographer that will give 100% because its obvious, she loves what she does! DJ Pat - Owner Sound Prodigy

Temecula Temecula, CA, 92108
6194833222
Location of (Stephy Wong Photography)

Stephy Wong Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stephy Wong Photography include in the starting price?

Stephy Wong Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Trash The Dress
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography services does Stephy Wong Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Stephy Wong Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Stephy Wong Photography offer?

Stephy Wong Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Stephy Wong Photography offer?

Stephy Wong Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Stephy Wong Photography offer for wedding events?

Stephy Wong Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Stephy Wong Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stephy Wong Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding