Kia Cassiah Photography

41705 Yorba Ave , Temecula, CA 92592 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Kia Cassiah Photography

I create images that capture moments in time that would have otherwise slipped away. There’s a mixture of how I get the different kinds of photos I capture. I use a mix of posed and candid moments to achieve an authentic and real feel to the photos. I am constantly inspired by people and nature. People’s relationships and love for each other is incredible and any chance I have to capture that is something I look forward to. I strive to capture authentic and genuine love.

Before I ever picked up a camera to photography a wedding, I mentored under a successful wedding photographer for several years. Through this, I gained incredibly valuable knowledge and experience that has brought me to where I am today. My goal is for your wedding day to be fun and peaceful. I have achieved this with all of my brides to date through all the tips and tricks I have learned over the years. I cherish getting to know my brides and grooms so that I can best capture who they are as a couple. I want your personalities to reflect in my photography.

Follow Kia Cassiah Photography on
Chad + Melissa Joshua Tree
Chad + Melissa Joshua Tree

3 Reviews for Kia Cassiah Photography

• Melissa

Melissa Dinsmore · Married on 10/14/2017

Such a fantastic and lovely time shooting with Kia.

Kia is absolutely fantastic to work with. My husband and I used Kia for our weddding in October 2017 and now again for a one year anniversary shoot. We are so happy that Kia was a part of our special day, beautifully capturing our wedding moments. Kia truly creates heartfelt imagery, all the while making you feel comfortable. Kia is so much fun to work with and easy to communicate with. She made sure to go with the flow of the day, but also keep us on track and get the shots that mattered. I couldn't recomend Kia more! ...(one of my bridesmaids loved her work so much that she is also using Kia for her wedding this coming year).

• Kimberly

Kimberly Estrada · Married on 05/06/2017

Outstanding

Amazingly talented, punctual, thoroughly prepared and extremely professional. She captures the absolute essence of your love with her artistic vision and makes you feel like a Queen on your special day. I am so happy with my pictures and couldn’t recommend anyone more highly.

Kia Cassiah Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kia Cassiah Photography 1
    Happy Holidays

Complimentary engagement shoot if booked before the New Year!