Stephie Lashes, LLC.

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

Stephie Lashes, LLC. is a makeup artist company which specializes in wedding beauty services based out of Los Angeles, California. For the past 13 years, Founder-Stephie has delighted in glamming clients from diverse backgrounds with unique styles. With her positive personality and calming spirit, she strives to create relaxing, memorable get-ready environments for to-be-weds. Even after all these years, she still finds immense joy in being part of someone's special day and never takes it for granted.

To alleviate wedding-related stress on big days, Stephie Lashes, LLC. is happy to offer on-location makeup services for all. From dazzling eye makeup and lash application to natural glows, owner and lead artist, Stephanie Lawrence can create an array of stand-out makeup looks. In addition to makeup services, she can also provide hairstyling options. Though based in Los Angeles, Stephanie is happy to travel to those celebrating elsewhere. To get to know her clients' one-of-a-kind visions, she welcomes to-be-weds to meet with her for consultations in person or virtual.

Please be advised it could take up to 48 hours for a reply. As a working artist, I’m often on the go and take great consideration with replying to everyone in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding and I can’t wait to speak with you!

XO

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Risa
    Risa S. Married on 09/08/2021

I recommend this artist to everyone I know. Seriously, she's amazing.

Stephanie is an incredible makeup artist and hair stylist. She really listened to what I wanted and created a look that surpassed my expectations. She avoids that overly done-up look, it's really natural and clean. I felt chic and glam, but my husband still recognized me! You just look like the best version of yourself on your wedding day. She was also totally fine with getting COVID tested the morning of the wedding and wearing a mask, which meant a lot to me because we had some higher risk guests. Separate of being really talented, Steph is a joy to be around. She's incredibly down to earth and kind. She made everyone feel beautiful and even provided some fun under eye patches to give us a little spa experience before beginning the glam. Everyone felt so comfortable with her, it really made that time getting ready into its own fun experience as opposed to a stressful thing. Seriously, hire her. I am recommending her to all of my engaged friends!

Deals

Stephie Lashes, LLC. 1
Exclusive
Stephie Lashes, LLC. 2
Offer

Book 4 services and get 10% off the total. Offer valid through the end of the 2021 year.

Team

Stephanie Lawrence
Stephanie Lawrence
Founder + Makeup Artist

Hi! I'm Stephanie but you can call me Stephie! I'm the founder of Stephie Lashes, LLC., a 13 year makeup artist professional and entrepreneur of Lip Lūffa Lippy Eraser! I have been told my energy is calming and that I know how to lead, especially in stressful situations. Maybe it's because I'm a Leo! OR maybe it is because I'm a dog mom! LOL!

I am currently engaged to the most incredible partner and can relate to all the stress you are facing while planning the most epic and special day ever. Let me help ease this stress on the glam side of things. I am more than happy to connect with you via video or regular ol' phone call so go ahead, reach out. I have up to date covid sanitation practices in place to ensure you won't have anything to worry about in that deparment. I also have a current passport and am a great flyer. I specialize in polishing up your natural beauty but also have a soft spot for a full glam look! I also offer some hairstyling options, depending on what you are looking for. I love to work with people of any age, multi-racial, and all genders. Being part of memorable moments in people's lives, is a true honor for me and I never take it for granted.

Los Angeles, California Los Angeles, CA, 90026
661-306-3238
Location of (Stephie Lashes, LLC.)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding