Savannah, GA 31421 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Karen Photography

INVESTMENT

Can you imagine a year after you’re married, you lose all your wedding photos? What would you be willing to invest if you could have them back? Each day and anniversary that passes by gives more value to the images that were captured on your wedding day. Now think of how valueable they will be when you are sitting in an old leather chair with two beautiful grandchildren on your lap?

Each wedding is unique and so we feel it is important for each couple to take time and consider what is most important to them. We offer an inclusive package for our wedding clients, a full day with two photographers, an engagement session and a 8x8 album for $2000.00. We do offer album upgrades, beautiful fine art wall displays and digital files for purchase in addition to our essential package.

ESSENTIAL 2000.00

Full Day Wedding Coverage. Photographer and Assitant.

Unlimited Image Capture. Online Proofing Gallery.

8x8 Portrait Album .Engagement Session.

About S & J:
The Style & Experience
Photography is more than freezing a moment in time. It is about capturing true raw emotions and creating art. We are continually inspired by our clients. Our goal is that your experience with us is special and you appreciate our work because of it’s beauty and the connection you feel with us as your photographers. We have an approach that is fresh and modern, desiring to give each couple images that are genuine, soulful and romantic. We seek to create unconventional and thought provoking images that reflect your distinctive personalities and take your breath away.

For more details contact:

IMG3936
IMG3905
IMG3691

28 Reviews for Stephanie Karen Photography

Three years ago, I was scoping out a friend's engagement and wedding photos and was amazed by the fresh and elegant look of them. I immediately knew I wanted Stephanie Karen Photography , and fast forward three years later, I was on the phone with Stephanie just days after my engagement hoping she wasn't booked for our date. Our first "meeting" on the phone (I live several states away) felt like talking to an old friend. Stephanie truly cares for her clients and puts everyone at ease just with her presence. She helped us out so much with providing a timeline, and that honestly made setting up times with the other vendors a piece of cake! I cannot say enough great things, and thoroughly enjoyed working with Stephanie Karen Photography!

Sent on 11/02/2013

kateu · Married on 08/10/2013

Stephanie anf Jason were so professional and so much fun. They are so talented and we were so happy with our photos, both for our wedding and our engagement ohotos.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2013

Stephanie is amazing! She is so sweet and genuine and her photos of our special day were incredible. From the consultation all the way to the wedding day she was flexible with our hectic planning. We will be going back to her again and again for any of our photography needs.

Ps. If your considering a Boudoir shoot for either your hubby or just because, this is your go to gal!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Stephanie Karen Photography FAQ

• Park Place Design
    Park Place Design Wedding Florists

Stephanie and I have worked together many times. She is a PRO in every since of the word.

• Floral Creations by Sharon
    Floral Creations by Sharon Wedding Florists

It was wonderful to be able to do the Kuiper/Yetter's wedding at the Blue Dress Barn in August, 2011. Is it possible for you to get me some pictures from that wedding. I will definitely give you credit for them. Thanks so much You were fantastic to work with and will definitely give your name to my brides. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon.

• Lauren Nicole Photography
    Lauren Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is an amazing professional - she has a true passion for photography and for the people she works with. I have worked alongside Stephanie for three wedding seasons now, and it is always a pleasure to work with her and her amazing clients. Beyond her interactions with her clients and the amazing photographs she takes, she is a skilled graphic designer and brings a true artist's touch to the photos she takes to create amazing works of art. I would trust Stephanie to photograph my wedding.