34 Valleywood Road, Commack, NY 11725 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Garbedian

Stephanie Garbedian is a bridal makeup artist based in Commack, New York. Stephanie specializes in on-site beauty services for brides and bridal parties across the Long Island area, offering reliable and personal services that allow clients to feel relaxed and pampered on their big day. She will create a customized bridal look that is both long-lasting and suited to your desired wedding look.

Stephanie Garbedian offers on-site wedding makeup services to brides and bridal parties of up to 15 people. She travels to your chosen location, whether in your home, bridal suite, or hotel room, in order to provide you with the most comfortable and relaxed bridal beauty experience. Stephanie listens to your desires, ideas, and bridal vision in order to personalize your bridal look to highlight your natural features and enhance your natural beauty for your wedding day. She provides reliable and exceptional services, remaining timely and organized to create a stress-free experience to enjoy. She uses high quality products and techniques to make your finalized bridal look flawless and long-lasting, ensuring that your look stays fresh throughout your entire celebration. On-site bridal makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

13 Reviews for Stephanie Garbedian

• Diana

Diana · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Amazing! Love her!

Stephanie did my makeup for two of my friends weddings, and I was obsessed. I loved that I didn't feel like my makeup was caked on and I felt comfortable throughout the day. The Airbrush was Key! and it smelt nice too! She is the sweetest person and really listened to what I wanted. Now that Im engaged, I'll be using Stephanie for my upcoming wedding. Love the the fact that I dont have to feel worried about my makeup, because I know shes is the BEST! SHES AWSOME!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Stephanie Verhey · Married on 08/23/2019

Simply Perfect

Stephanie is simply amazing!! I'm not one to wear a lot of make up and was nervous about looking completely different with my make up done. Steph totally understood the simple look I was going for and the best part of it all, I didn't have to touch up once throughout the entire night!! Looking at all of the photos I can't get over how perfect my make up was. Steph was also very flexible with her time for us. She came right to our home and set up her station and I was able to relax in the comfort of my own home and let her do her thing. My friend and I used Steph for my friends engagement party. She loved her work so much she booked her right then and there for her wedding next August. Can't wait to see her in action with the bridal party!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Carly Hershkowitz · Married on 04/06/2019

Makeup Trial

I fell in love with Stephanie the first day I met her for my trial , she was so sweet and accommodating. She is truly amazing at what she does and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world ! I can not wait to use her for my upcoming wedding and for future events !

Sent on 03/04/2019