Guilford, Guilford, CT 06437 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Stephanie Anestis Photography

Based in Guilford, Connecticut, Stephanie Anestis Photography creates authentic wedding images for couples in Connecticut, New York, New England, and beyond. Passionate about fashioning photo collections that tell stories, lead photographer Stephanie has an eye-catching style that combines contemporary and photojournalist aesthetics. She will draw inspiration from your romantic spark, striving to capture every joyous and emotional moment of your celebration.

Though headquartered in Connecticut, Stephanie is willing to travel to locations across the country. She can provide all day coverage. To make sure that all of your marital memories are documented, she can bring along a second photographer. Add ons such as engagement sessions and rehearsal dinner coverage are available. Stephanie Anestis Photography also offers a variety of photography items, including digital files, physical albums, prints, proofs, and save-the-date cards.

• Woman-owned
New Haven weddings
saradaniel wedding 296 2 51 1790249 160636420523633

6 Reviews for Stephanie Anestis Photography

Thomas G. · Married on 05/05/2017

Awesome services and best of all super low stress.

Our experience with Stephanie was really incredible. In a time of planning so many aspects of something it was nice to have this portion of it to be as low maintenance and easy as it was. I would whole heartedly recommend Stephanie's services and to this day I still get comments on our album!

Sent on 03/18/2021

Stephanie Anestis Photography's reply:

Thank you so so so much Tom for your lovely comments. I feel lucky to have photographed your wedding and LOVE hearing that working with me is easy, as I absolutely strive for that with all of my couples :-).
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 04/08/2017

Wonderfully Amazing!!!!!

Stephine was absolutely AMAZING! She was recommend by a close friend and we couldn't have made a better choice. During our consultation she was so reassuring and did not mind my many questions (and trust me there were a lot). Being a nervous bride to make sure everything is perfect you get caught up in the details and miss the big picture. Stephine was very patient with us and was always available. Our day was so full of love it was overwhelming after the wedding to remember everything. With her artistic eye and ninja like movement she caught it ALL. From the natural blending moments of our families to the personality of both my husband and I together. She was able to to have take separate getting ready photos before the wedding-which were in 2 different locations. As a couple being able to share that exciting and last moment with our families was magical. 4 years later we look at pictures or scroll through our wedding book and every happy moment comes flowing back. Thank you Stephine, you are truly talented.

Sent on 01/21/2021

Stephanie Anestis Photography's reply:

Linda, you are SO WELCOME. I loved capturing your day for you, and feel honored to have been chosen! :-) Thank you for your kind words, they mean so much to me :-).

Stephanie Anestis Photography Pricing

Stephanie Anestis Photography Price Rates

Stephanie Anestis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5400
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

Team of Stephanie Anestis Photography

Stephanie Anestis

Stephanie Anestis

Owner, principle photographer

Hi there, I'm Stephanie! Photography is my second career, which I came to out of pure love. (I spent years studying chimpanzees and training them to pee in cups for me!) I get excited about every single photo shoot and I'm always pushing my boundaries through workshops and teaching. Making my clients happy is my #1 goal. I also love: animals of all kinds (dogs!!!), dancing, foraging for wild flower bouquets, lattes, planting veggies in my garden, cooking exotic foods, traveling ANYWHERE, and kayaking with my two boys and husband at our newly renovated 60s home in Guilford, Connecticut. I believe that love is love, and I want to document it for you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Guilford Guilford, CT, 06437 See on map
    (203) 676-4402 (Phone number)
    Location of (Stephanie Anestis Photography)

Stephanie Anestis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stephanie Anestis Photography include in the starting price?

Stephanie Anestis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Stephanie Anestis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Stephanie Anestis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Stephanie Anestis Photography offer?

Stephanie Anestis Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Stephanie Anestis Photography offer?

Stephanie Anestis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Stephanie Anestis Photography offer for wedding events?

Stephanie Anestis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Stephanie Anestis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stephanie Anestis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.