Tiny House Photo

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there, you gorgeous couple you. I'm Stephanie, the owner and photographer behind Tiny House Photo. Currently based in Florida but traveling all over the country to document love stories. I am a Documentary Wedding, Elopement and Portrait Photographer. My focus is moments rather than the overly posed portraits mainly because a wedding day definitely shouldn't feel like a photo shoot. I want my couples to remember how they felt on their wedding day through my photos. Also, love is love. I'm all about serving my LGBTQ community.

What will your love story look like?

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Marisol
    Marisol T. Married on 03/02/2019

Dream Photographer even Dreamier Pictures

Stephanie is simply the best at her work! I am a huge fan of her art not only because my engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding photos were amazing, but I love every photo she produces. She was great through the entire wedding planning process, meeting with me and always available to answer questions for me. Moreover, she was a total rockstar the day of the wedding; coordinating portrait shoots, coordinating awkward family situations (dealing with divorced parents) and making those moments not so awkward and seamless, holding my veil, flowers etc. Honestly just a rockstar!
    She is worth every damn penny! My now husband and I are so very thankful for her beautiful work. I see myself hiring Tiny House Photo to document every lifetime moment moving forward!
    Rebecca Married on 05/06/2017
    THE BEST. if you don't shoot with her, you're nuts. She is quality, caring, an overall good personality to share your day with, and she produces the most incredible photos. Stephanie really cares about her clients, and it is VERY OBVIOUS that she has such a passion for what she does. She made our special day even better, and was delightful to have. Cannot wait to use her again and again!!
    Shelbey Married on 04/22/2017
    When choosing a photographer for the most important day of your life, do not skimp or search based on price! Stephanie is the absolute best. On her website she states that she will be like your extra bridesmaid.. more like matron of honor. From the pre wedding day planning all the way to the editing of our photos after the wedding, she went above and beyond the call of your usual wedding photographer. I was a ball of stress the morning of my big day but i felt a sense of complete ease having her and her assistant Madison there from the moment they walked in the door. All my girls and i felt very comfortable and went about the morning getting ready while she and Madison staged the rings, dress, flowers, ect. to photograph as well as took lots of candids of us. She is extremely professional and works well with other vendors including our videographer. My father-in-law was very skeptical of her because she didn't bring a second shooter, but by the end of the night he couldn't stop raving about how impressed he was with her! She even sent us a handful of photos as a sneak peak THE DAY AFTER!! We really couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! Thank you Stephanie!!

Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33334
Location of (Tiny House Photo)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding