Tiny House Photo

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there, you gorgeous couple you. I'm Stephanie, the owner and photographer behind Tiny House Photo. Currently based in Florida but traveling all over the country to document love stories. I am a Documentary Wedding, Elopement and Portrait Photographer. My focus is moments rather than the overly posed portraits mainly because a wedding day definitely shouldn't feel like a photo shoot. I want my couples to remember how they felt on their wedding day through my photos. Also, love is love. I'm all about serving my LGBTQ community.

What will your love story look like?

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Glasngo Getting married on 02/25/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stephanie is amazing -- engagement photos were a blast!

My partner and I are so so excited to be working with Stephanie for our wedding next year, and she gifted us an hour of engagement photos. We happened to be in town for one day this week, and she moved mountains to be able to meet us for a session. And y’all, she was AMAZING — she took us from awkward-giggly to having a blast just hanging out together. We just got the sneak peek preview, and they’re so great…we look like us, but the very best, happiest, and prettiest versions of us. She was triple prepared with backups on backups in case of surprise weather, made us feel so comfortable (especially important for us as a queer couple) and — get this — she even brought us coffee when we rolled up. Hero status.

PSA: Book Stephanie for your wedding or literally anything else (headshots, engagement pics, etc.) — she’s the best decision we’ve made so far in wedding planning and we’re so excited to see her again!
  • Marisol
    Marisol T. Married on 03/02/2019

Dream Photographer even Dreamier Pictures

Stephanie is simply the best at her work! I am a huge fan of her art not only because my engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding photos were amazing, but I love every photo she produces. She was great through the entire wedding planning process, meeting with me and always available to answer questions for me. Moreover, she was a total rockstar the day of the wedding; coordinating portrait shoots, coordinating awkward family situations (dealing with divorced parents) and making those moments not so awkward and seamless, holding my veil, flowers etc. Honestly just a rockstar!
    She is worth every damn penny! My now husband and I are so very thankful for her beautiful work. I see myself hiring Tiny House Photo to document every lifetime moment moving forward!
    Rebecca Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    THE BEST. if you don't shoot with her, you're nuts. She is quality, caring, an overall good personality to share your day with, and she produces the most incredible photos. Stephanie really cares about her clients, and it is VERY OBVIOUS that she has such a passion for what she does. She made our special day even better, and was delightful to have. Cannot wait to use her again and again!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33334
Location of (Tiny House Photo)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding