1620 Venice Blvd Suite 107, Venice, CA 90291 Map · Phone number

About Steph Fowler Photography

Photography is not just a job for me, it is my passion and creative outlet. Earning the trust of my clients is so important to me. I respect my clients and understand what an important time we are capturing and that these images will last long after the flowers fade and the dress yellows. I want to help tell the story of your most special moments!

Follow Steph Fowler Photography on

2015bestof64
698527bcc9a5729a WeddingWireLogo
Jillian and John in Joshua Tree, CA
Kimberly and Franklins wedding at Santa Margarita Ranch.
Kimberly and Franklins wedding at Santa Margarita Ranch.
Romantic rooftop wedding at Perch in downtown Los Angeles, CA
2015bestof64
698527bcc9a5729a WeddingWireLogo

2 Reviews for Steph Fowler Photography

Az · Married on 07/29/2016

Steph was our wedding photographer for our July 2016 wedding, and she was absolutely wonderful!!

First and foremost, Steph takes beautiful photos. She has an eye for lighting and framing, and a knack for capturing candid moments. She struck the perfect balance between capturing "documentary style," natural moments of our wedding, and capturing all of the more formal group/family portraits where she directed people on where to stand, where to look, etc.

Second, Steph is a professional in every way. She takes her business seriously, and even though she has probably shot hundreds of weddings, it feels like she treats every wedding as a unique event. She has really nice promotional materials, she answers phone calls and emails promptly, and she has a professionally-drafted contract that she has you sign (it may sound odd that this is a plus, but when someone uses a professionally-drafted contract rather than a cut-and-paste document from off the internet, it inspires confidence that he or she is a legit business person). On the day of our wedding, Steph and her wonderful second-shooter, John, arrived early, gamely braved the horrible heat, and skillfully captured beautiful first-look photos, family/group portraits, ceremony photos, and reception photos. Also, Steph's turn-around time to get photos to us was really fast; I think we had to wait, like, a week to receive our engagement photos, and 3-4 weeks for our wedding photos!

Third, Steph is incredibly sweet. She is the kind of person that you'd enjoy just hanging out with, and this sets you at ease (because, let's face it, as a bride or groom, you're stressed out to begin with, and having someone take photos of you is an awkward thing).

We found the entire wedding-planning process to be stressful and horrible in general, but we honestly felt like we lucked out in finding Steph. She went above and beyond our expectations, and we could not recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2008

Steph Fowler is fantastic. She did an amazing job at my wedding. She captured everything I could have wanted and more, and because of her I will forever have beautiful images of that day I will always cherish. She has the ability to really match the style you are after.

Sent on 10/28/2008

Steph Fowler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Sara + Ryan
    Sara + Ryan Wedding Photographers

Steph is so talented and her images always amaze me. She has such a strong eye for imagery and her style is beautiful. Steph is also extremely down to earth, easy to work with and fun! I would fully trust Steph to photograph my wedding!

• 1620 Venice Blvd, Suite 107 Venice, 90291 See on map