54 Elizabeth Street, Red Hook, NY 12571 Map · Phone number

About Stems Inc.

The ultimate Wedding floral and event design studio based in the Hudson Valley with a range of services to match almost any budget. Contact the studio at 54 Elizabeth Street, Red Hook, NY 12571
e-mail buystems@aol.com

whitebouquet
hair piec

3 Reviews for Stems Inc.

Cady · Married on 09/06/2014

Maggie is a rockstar! There is no other way to describer her. Her work is beautiful and she was incredibly easy to work with. She brought my vision to life in an even more beautiful way than I could have imagined. She was dependable and professional throughout the whole wedding planning process. I was able to turn to her with both big and small questions. Her florals brought together the whole look of our wedding. So glad we chose to work with Stems International!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Julia · Married on 10/05/2013

From the very beginning Maggie was absolutely the best of the many collaborations that get a wedding off the ground. My husband and I came to her with an unfinished DIY hybrid plan and she worked magic for us. She truly began working with us a full year in advance, listening closely to our vision and helping us to shape and refine it so that it fit with our budget, personalities and practical considerations. Her consistent top-notch professionalism and quality of service rose above all of our expectations. She helped us stay within our budget while sacrificing none of the beauty. Maggie's wealth of experience and skill at what she does allowed the entire process of decorating our wedding to be as calm and smooth as possible, and when the day arrived I was absolutely overwhelmed to see each detail of my vision a reality, as if I had done it all myself - when in fact her deft fingers had been in everything! My only regret is that weddings only happen once, I will always hold her as the standard to which I compare all other client/customer relationships.

Sent on 02/01/2014

Robin · Married on 07/27/2013

Maggie was an extraordinary person to work with for our wedding. She went above and beyond and we were so happy with her work. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/04/2014