Wilton, CT 06897 Map · Phone number

About Truffles and James

A boutique Floral Design company that services CT, NYC Metropolitan area and Westchester.

Our arrangements are lush, sophisticated and romantic.

contac
contac
wiltonctwedding16

7 Reviews for Truffles and James

Katherine · Married on 08/01/2015

I have known Meg since childhood as a kind, friendly, warm person whose dad commuted to NYC with my dad every morning. As I started the wedding planning process, it meant so much to me that I could work with someone whose personal history was threaded with mine, and even more specially, whose talent with constructing beauty was exceptional!!

From the start, when we met in her gorgeous barn workshop, Meg listened carefully, took notes as to what I wanted, and asked great questions. She was patient when I wasn't sure what I wanted in certain areas, and maintained an excited, professional demeanor throughout. She later emailed me an inspiration / mood board document that captured what she was envisioning based on what we talked about. It was excellent, and provided a great chance for confirmation of what I wanted and opportunities for tweaks, which Meg welcomed. A few months later, as we met for our demo session (where Meg put together sample centerpieces), I was struck by how the style of what she had composed was EXACTLY what I wanted. The various textures of the flowers, the slightly wild look of the arrangement (which I requested!), the urns and flower boxes, and the small bottles that surrounded the bigger centerpieces were all gorgeous. When I asked for a different color for one of the flowers that was in the centerpieces, Meg said "sure," and believe me when I say that on the wedding day itself, all of the arrangements, bouquets, and boutenniers (sp?) FAR surpassed my expectations.

I couldn't possibly be more impressed or more grateful for Meg's talent, professionalism, responsiveness, and genuine joy that she derived from being a part of the process.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Meg!!! xo

Sent on 08/31/2015

Tien-Huei · Married on 06/28/2015

Meg is the sweetest person you will meet, and she does amazing work! Finding the right vendors can really make your life much more pleasant and planning a wedding so much easier. Meg really went out of her way to make my day beautiful and special. I really wanted to include chamomile in my bouquet, because the first bouquet that my husband gave me (when we were still in college and not yet dating), was a bouquet of daisies, and chamomile flowers look like mini daisies. Meg planted chamomile in her garden as a backup in case the shipment didn't come through. You can tell she really cares about her clients.
    She is so patient, easy to work with, and listens carefully to your preferences and vision. I wasn't sure of the exact flowers or composition for what I was going for, so I gave her an overall feel for what I wanted (lush, romantic, rustic, and botanical), and she executed it perfectly. I knew that she had excellent taste, and that my wedding was in good hands, but in the end my bouquets, the centerpieces, and other floral displays turned out even better than I had imagined, and even more beautiful than anything that I had pinned on Pinterest (and I did a lot of prior research). Her work blew me away. I received so many compliments on the centerpieces!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Julia · Married on 02/22/2014

I was lucky enough to work with Meg for my rehearsal dinner flowers - the restaurant was in the city and Meg made the whole process incredibly easy. I gave her some direction as to what I wanted but not a whole lot and was WOWED by the results! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and all of my guests kept commenting on them. We were also able to repurpose for a family brunch that Sunday.
    Meg also created gorgeous bouquets for my bridal shower which was in November and captured the warm winter tones and wrapped them in a perfect burlap. Just beautiful!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Truffles and James FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Wilton, 06897 See on map