New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number

About Stella & Dot Stylist ~Leslie Jantz

Stella & Dot offers boutique looking jewelry that you cannot find in any department store. It's loved by tons of celebs and featured in the top fashion magazines and on several TV shows. Check out my website to view the bridal boutique (as well as all of the other trends and styles). This line looks amazing with Ivory and Champagne colored dresses. In need of a fabulous bridesmaid and or flower girl gift? There are too many too choose from including a little girls line! Every item comes gift wrapped in an adorable package and ready to give. No shopping, no wrapping, no stress!

www.stelladot.com/lesliej

sofiapearlbibnecklace

2 Reviews for Stella & Dot Stylist ~Leslie Jantz

0.4
      0.5

I purchased jewelry from Leslie jantz of stella $ dot for my wedding party and myself . At first it appeared like nice jewelry but when my order arrived a few days before my wedding it was like it was different jewelry than what the samples were. It was very cheap looking and Some of the stones were crooked and one even fell out . i was not happy . I tried to return or even exchange and Leslie told me NO - sorry- that is what you ordered . I was so upset I just cried. I know it's not real jewelry and you get what you pay for but I didn't expect this cheap stuff or to be treated so mean by Leslie

Sent on 03/11/2014

0.0

Absolutely horrible- I gave Leslie a picture of what I wanted and it was all wrong on my wedding day- my maid of honor was surprising me as a gift- I didn't say anything to her about how upset I was because she's my best friend but when I called Leslie to explain my dilemma she started to accuse me that it was my mistake- I couldn't believe the conversation or lack of professionalism from this women- she has no place in the area of customer service ! Never again will I use this product or sales person just terrible!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Stella & Dot Stylist ~Leslie Jantz FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Costume Accessories