Steel Stacks

Bethlehem, PA View map
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

SteelStacks is a ten-acre campus dedicated to arts, culture, family events, community celebrations, education and fun. Once the home plant of Bethlehem Steel, the second largest steel manufacturer in the nation, the site has been reborn through music and art, offering more than 1,000 concerts and eight different festivals annually.

When guests visit the SteelStacks campus, the first thing they usually notice are the towering ‘stacks’ after which the campus is named. What many people may not realize is that these iconic structures are actually a series of five blast furnaces that were used in the iron making process at Bethlehem Steel for decades.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What catering services do you offer?

Outside Cake

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Chairs

• Elly
    Elly J. Married on 09/25/2021

Steelstacks was the perfect choice for our wedding day

I am not sure I am able to accurately put into words how fantastic our wedding experience was with the Steelstacks team. We chose our wedding date at Steelstacks a week before COVID really hit the US. Despite all the chaos of 2020 (and let’s be honest, most of 2021), Steelstacks was right there with us the whole time, checking in and making sure we kept plans moving.

Adrienne Rivas’ official title might be Catering Director, but if you ask me, she should probably have about 10 titles behind her name. I cannot imagine a better vendor experience. Adrienne walked us through every single detail of wedding planning enthusiasm and patience, and offered her expert advice on pieces we never would have thought of that made a world of difference.

Not only was our planning process easy and fun, our wedding day was flawless. No, really, I am not exaggerating when I say that everything went off without a hitch. From ceremony rehearsal and morning-of “getting ready” space, to hunting down chairs with arms for our Hora dance, and making sure my husband and I had food and drinks all night long - We did not have to worry for one second.

I am so appreciative of every single staff member at Steelstacks who helped make our wedding day so wonderful. They are the best team you will ever have the pleasure of choosing to pull off your special event!
    Karen B. Married on 08/17/2019

Best day ever

I can't say enough positive things about Steel Stacks, Susan and all the staff. From day one, everyone was so helpful and receptive to any questions or ideas we wanted to do. The venue itself was amazing and our guests loved it!
    Tara Married on 07/18/2015
    Price:
    We had looked at a few venues and let me tell you.. Arts quest actually was right on target and even a tad cheaper than some of the other places we had looked. Every wedding is special no matter where you hold it, but these banquet halls and typical placed where were weddings are normally held surprised me with how expensive they were! So we made the right choice financially.
    Service:
    Susan and Adrienne and the WHOLE TEAM at Art Quest from the people setting up to the people at front desk and the waiters during the event.... it was just amazing how friendly and amazing the staff is. They have an entire crew of people working on all aspects of everything! We really didn't have a care in the world- what service!!!! THANK YOU ALL!
    FOOD:
    I knew Art Quest would have amazing food~! WOW! I was a vegan and we hosted the event with no "vegan theme" just wanted my guests to eat really good food. So they had sliders and amazing entrees.. just really gourmet food all the way! and they brought me out Anything I wanted for my vegan needs, infact I pretty much told them exactly what I wanted to eat as the vegan bride and they made it! Now we are getting feedback throught the grapevine from the guests and some guests that are normally a hard sell on pleasing are saying the beef was phenomenal and things like that...so they just really know what they are doing... THANK YOU to the CHEF! :-P
    FUN:
    Pictures under the archway with fire above, beautiful view of the steal stacks, action going on all around you, and yet you are completely in your own little world with no cares of people coming into your event that are not invited... although we did run out on the field and crash the Levitt pavilion's band playing!- haha! there was a crowd outside and they were all cheering for us and clapping!!! Oh My Gosh! SO MUCH FUN! WHAT A BLAST!
    I AM SO HAPPY WE HAD SUCH A GREAT DAY!!! IT WAS PERFECT!!!!

Sincerely, David and Tara

101 Founders Way Bethlehem, PA, 18015
Location of (Steel Stacks)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Wedding Venues