Steel Stacks

The couple

3 Reviews for Steel Stacks

Tara · Married on 07/18/2015

Price:
    We had looked at a few venues and let me tell you.. Arts quest actually was right on target and even a tad cheaper than some of the other places we had looked. Every wedding is special no matter where you hold it, but these banquet halls and typical placed where were weddings are normally held surprised me with how expensive they were! So we made the right choice financially.
    Service:
    Susan and Adrienne and the WHOLE TEAM at Art Quest from the people setting up to the people at front desk and the waiters during the event.... it was just amazing how friendly and amazing the staff is. They have an entire crew of people working on all aspects of everything! We really didn't have a care in the world- what service!!!! THANK YOU ALL!
    FOOD:
    I knew Art Quest would have amazing food~! WOW! I was a vegan and we hosted the event with no "vegan theme" just wanted my guests to eat really good food. So they had sliders and amazing entrees.. just really gourmet food all the way! and they brought me out Anything I wanted for my vegan needs, infact I pretty much told them exactly what I wanted to eat as the vegan bride and they made it! Now we are getting feedback throught the grapevine from the guests and some guests that are normally a hard sell on pleasing are saying the beef was phenomenal and things like that...so they just really know what they are doing... THANK YOU to the CHEF! :-P
    FUN:
    Pictures under the archway with fire above, beautiful view of the steal stacks, action going on all around you, and yet you are completely in your own little world with no cares of people coming into your event that are not invited... although we did run out on the field and crash the Levitt pavilion's band playing!- haha! there was a crowd outside and they were all cheering for us and clapping!!! Oh My Gosh! SO MUCH FUN! WHAT A BLAST!
    I AM SO HAPPY WE HAD SUCH A GREAT DAY!!! IT WAS PERFECT!!!!

Sincerely, David and Tara

Michael · Married on 01/04/2014

Adrienne and her staff were amazing. The food was great, the service was great, and the staff was great. We had no complaints, only compliments. The room was setup as requested and looked great.

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2012

The Artsquest Center is relatively new to the area so JJ and I were not sure what to expect at first. We knew we wanted something different from the norm. That's exactly what we got, with a perfectly planned and executed wedding thanks to the Artsquest Event Staff featuring Susan Drexinger at the wheel. All the food, including the appetizers, was exceptional. The room was set up exactly the way we envisioned. Our friends and family had a superior experience all around as far as food, hospitality, and the spectacular view are concerned:) At the end of the night, the staff had all of our supplies, gifts, etc. cleaned up for us and ready to go. I highly, without reserve, recommend this venue for anyone who wants to have a wedding that's above the rest:)

Steel Stacks FAQ