South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number

About Status Salon

Status Salon is a beauty salon located in Livermore, California, with on-site wedding beauty services available throughout the West Coast and surrounding areas. They specialize in hair and makeup for weddings and special events. The team welcomes wedding parties large and small, and look forward to having a hand in making your wedding as memorable and beautiful as possible.

Status Salon can provide both in-salon and on-site hair and makeup services for you and your bridal party. On-site services include updos and styling, whereas their full-service salon in Livermore offers blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, haircuts, keratin treatments, and eyelash extensions.

Areas Covered

Status Salon has artists located throughout the West Coast. They can provide on-site beauty services in Livermore, Carmel Valley, San Francisco, Napa, Graeagle, Lake Tahoe, Reno, Temecula, Paso Robles, and surrounding areas. Their team will happily travel to any location, state, or country to provide destination wedding services.

0299 51 717319

Status Salon 7
  • Angela

Angela Messina · Married on 08/16/2019

Dream team!

JD is the most amazing person in the world to work with. She absolutely nailed it the first try at my hair and makeup trial. Then, come our wedding day she made me look and feel even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She really is a dream to work with and I'd recommend her and her team to anyone!

In addition to JD we had her amazing partners, Elise and Morgan, there to assist. These ladies killed it! They were able to bring each and every one of my bridesmaids vision to life and not a single person left feeling like it wasn't quite what they wanted. I thought everyone (including our mom's) looked absolutely stunning!

I wish we could do the day all over again because kicking off your wedding morning with the Status ladies and your besties is indescribable! SO MUCH FUN!

Xx!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Status Salon 8
    Status Salon 9

Maren Botz-Zapp · Married on 08/10/2019

Fun team, talented artists, and well-priced services

PLEASE hire the artists at Status Salon for your professional hair and makeup services! I cannot recommend JD and her fabulous team more.

JD, Ashley, and Flo provided hair and makeup services to me, my mother, and my bridesmaids on my wedding day in August 2019 -- I purchased all services for my ladies as my gift to them. They traveled to our hotel in Walnut Creek and setup in my suite very creatively, despite the huge lack of natural lighting; we were able to use diffuse lights within the room and check everything in the one window we did have, before the party left for the venue. All three artists did stellar jobs ensuring we all looked and felt beautiful. Plus, they have the BEST taste in pre-wedding music :)

I want to give a special shout-out to JD, the owner of the salon -- she is extremely talented, kind, and professional with her clients. During my trial run, I felt so comfortable and that I could be transparent about what I loved/hated about my look -- it was truly collaborative with JD. On the day of the wedding, she not only made me look like an enhanced (not Kardashian-ized) version of myself for my wedding, but she was also attentive to me person-to-person -- I'm sure she has seen all kinds of pre-wedding emotions, and I cannot say enough how much I appreciated her empathy with my mixture of excitement and nervousness.

In short, Status Salon is fabulous and I highly recommend this team for any hair or makeup services needed!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Juni

Juni Bahuguna · Married on 07/06/2019

Best in the Bay

JD and Raelynn did my hair and makeup respectively and I can honestly say I have never looked better.

From the beginning, JD was very open and clear about about the details regarding consultation, booking etc. Our event was during the July 4 weekend when things get busy and booked up in advance. But JD accommodated my last minute demand of adding two additional hair services.

On the day of, they came early to set up and were very good with their time management. While I was quite nervous about the event in general, JD and Raelynn helped me relax. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis and did not want a very heavy set makeup for the event as well. Raelynn respected that and did a very natural looking makeup that enhanced my best features. JD did my hair and made sure the bobby pins weren't hurting my head. I did a good thing of trusting their judgement when it came to doing my hair and makeup

For my bridal party, the girls who were doing their own makeup, Raelynn even helped them out with the lashes and fixing eye makeup etc.

At the end of the night, I not only got a lot of compliments but my hair and make up were intact even after plenty of tears and a night of crazy dancing.

I would like to thank them both for making my day so special :)

Sent on 07/11/2019

Status Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes

• Say Yes!
    Say Yes! Wedding Officiants

JD does beautiful work! I had the pleasure of working with her on a couple of weddings. I watched her do a wedding party of nine and never did she seem stressed! And all of the girls looked beautiful! Not only did she do their hair, but she also did their make-up. She is always pleasant and does such lovely work, she gives just the right touch to make the bride feel exceptional!!!! Choosing JD for your big day is the best decision you can make!!

• Say Yes!
    Say Yes! Wedding Officiants

• BayAreaBeautiful.com
    BayAreaBeautiful.com Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing work!! Highly recommended!

• South Lake Tahoe, 96150 See on map