South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Status Salon

With over 16 years of experience our agency will set you up with elite artist to accomodate all your beauty needs for your special day! We specialize in hair and makeup for the bride & bridal party (Large parties welcome). From Carmel Valley, Napa, Livermore Winery's to Lake Tahoe we can accommodate your location request and also provide in salon services in Pleasanton, CA & Reno, NV. We look forward to helping make your day beautiful and memorable.

Please call or email us today for more information. 925-980-8479 bride@statusalon.com

www.statusalon.com

image22

66 Reviews for Status Salon

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

September 8, 2018 Wedding

I planned my wedding at Wente in Livermore from the east coast. Choosing a hair and makeup artist was one of the vendors I was most nervous about given the distance until I spoke with JD. She is incredibly enthusiastic, warm, communicative, and professional. From our very first phone call, she put me at ease and made me feel so comfortable. She suggested that we schedule a beauty trial when I was next in the area and she was very accommodating with my travel schedule. Her knowledge and skill at the beauty trial were evident and made me (and my mom) super excited for the big day! I especially appreciated JD's hard work to order me the perfect hair pieces and to create the day-of timeline for all of my ladies' services. On the day of my wedding, JD and Raelynn were punctual, efficient, funny, and above all else, made each of us look incredible! We also just had the best time chatting with them and joking around all day. I was so happy with how well my hair and makeup held up through hours of photos and even more hours of dancing. I can't recommend JD and her team strongly enough. Thank you!! :)

Erica · Married on 07/21/2018

Where do I even begin with my experience with JD and her style team? Everything was PERFECT. There is no other way to describe it! JD worked with me to get everything booked incredibly quickly, was communicative as we finalized the contract and payments, assisted me with the day of timeline and schedule for all of my girls' services, and above all else made each and every one of us look INCREDIBLE.
    JD & Samie arrived exactly on time the morning of, were set up super quickly (and very tolerant of my barking puppy!), and were so flexible in listening to each girls' desired style and making it happen. We also just had the best time chatting with them and joking around all day!
    I have never seen all of my girlfriends so happy with their hair and makeup! Personally, my makeup held up through hours of photos and even more hours of dancing- my face still looked pretty dang good when I was heading to bed late in the morning hours!
    No one can go wrong with JD and her team for their wedding day. :)

Status Salon FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 18

• Say Yes!
    Say Yes! Wedding Officiants

JD does beautiful work! I had the pleasure of working with her on a couple of weddings. I watched her do a wedding party of nine and never did she seem stressed! And all of the girls looked beautiful! Not only did she do their hair, but she also did their make-up. She is always pleasant and does such lovely work, she gives just the right touch to make the bride feel exceptional!!!! Choosing JD for your big day is the best decision you can make!!

• Say Yes!
    Say Yes! Wedding Officiants

• BayAreaBeautiful.com
    BayAreaBeautiful.com Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing work!! Highly recommended!

• South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 See on map