Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Statice

floral+event+design

Statice is a floral design company located in Greenville SC.

Please email us for a free consultation.

suzie@staticeflowers.com

We look forward to designing for you!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (3)
Flower Petals (3)
Event Design (1)
Venue Visit (1)

SUZIE! She is THE BEST! I mean, just check out her Instagram page and you'll know. She and I met to discuss colors and flowers I liked. I showed her some pictures of what I liked, and we made a list of what I needed. But then, I ultimately told her - you're the expert. I've seen your work. I know you're good. I trust your artistic judgment. Best call I made! She came in there and made it all perfect! I was brought to tears by just how beautiful it all was. She is truly magnificent. Not to mention just a super cool chick!

Profile Picture Maryanne, 6/16/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

When it comes to wedding flowers, it is hard to put into words (or pinterest photo collages) your exact vision. Suzie of Statice Event Design just gets it. My experience with Suzie from start to finish was absolutely incredible. She was kind, responsive, flexible, and a true artist. She worked within our budget and helped me prioritize wedding flowers/design. She went above and beyond to make our tablescapes and floral arrangements unique, special, and beautiful. She even used flowers from her own garden to capture the feminine, modern, and bohemian vibe we were going for. Do yourself a favor and stop searching, you can not go wrong with Statice Even Design. I will let the images speak for themselves... thank you Suzie!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Suzie is a great florist and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She's knowledgeable and creative which allowed me to trust her and I couldn't have been happier with what she delivered. Statice totally exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1445376990315 000049740017
220x220 sq 1445377009768 104497010154098684014848169554939384191164n
220x220 sq 1445377073333 bolt wedding 0746

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We love when Statice floral is at Midtown Artery. Suzie's works fits in wonderfully with the rustic yet modern feel of our space. Statice floral is its own work of art for any wedding, social event or corporate function!

Suzie is surely a creative mind with a service that fits the current trends for floral. A touch I find very helpful as an Event Coordinator is the Statice Floral order the client receives includes images of the flowers & greenery that will be incorporated into the arrangements. Takes the mystery out of what the pieces will look like day-of the event! EVENTS with SHELLEY recommends Statice to anyone wanting that natural, hand-made yet masterfully done bouquet, centerpiece or floral décor element.

Suzie is amazing. From planning every detail to her execution of service. My clients always fall in love with her from the very beginning. She listens to what they want and need and offers the best suggestions to help them pull off an amazing floral masterpiece for their wedding day. I look forward to every opportunity to work with Suzie and her staff. Her work is nothing short of beautiful artistic masterpieces! I encourage anyone looking to add florals to their next event to call Suzie as soon as possible. You won't be disappointed!

I have worked with Suzie from Statice Floral Couture on numerous events and she is incredibly talented, creative, and professional. She is a joy to work with and her eye for design is impressive. She has helped me even with floral sprays for a wedding cake and it turned out perfect. If you need a floral designer or a wedding planner, she is just an excellent choice!

202 Briarcliff Drive, Greenville, SC 29607   See On Map
864-450-3754 (phone) 864-450-3754 (fax)