Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Statice

floral+event+design

Statice is a floral design company located in Greenville SC.

Please email us for a free consultation.

suzie@staticeflowers.com

We look forward to designing for you!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Clean Up (2)
Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Event Design (1)

Suzie is a great florist and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She's knowledgeable and creative which allowed me to trust her and I couldn't have been happier with what she delivered. Statice totally exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/17, 1 Review
1.0

Suzi did my daughter's wedding and at first so impressed with her . But...She did not deliver. showed up to the downtown wedding 1 hour before the wedding and she didn't show but sent her husband and 1 woman to set up ceremony and reception room. Guests were there and they were still working. We paid and did not receive! People that were not on her staff but the venue staff and day planner had to chip in and help. I paid for arrangements that weren't there and the stress she caused was not worth it! Evidently she over books! Unprofessional!!!!!! Does not deliver!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have had the pleasure of working with Statice on a number of occasions and am always happy to recommend her to my clients. As a professional event planner with over 13 years in the wedding industry it is wonderful to find someone with a passion for what they and do and the vision to bring their client's dreams into reality. Susie's creations are dreamy and romantic. The stuff every Pinterest dream is made of! Do not hesitate to choose Statice for any event.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/7/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1445376990315 000049740017
220x220 sq 1445377009768 104497010154098684014848169554939384191164n
220x220 sq 1445377073333 bolt wedding 0746

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We love when Statice floral is at Midtown Artery. Suzie's works fits in wonderfully with the rustic yet modern feel of our space. Statice floral is its own work of art for any wedding, social event or corporate function!

Suzie is surely a creative mind with a service that fits the current trends for floral. A touch I find very helpful as an Event Coordinator is the Statice Floral order the client receives includes images of the flowers & greenery that will be incorporated into the arrangements. Takes the mystery out of what the pieces will look like day-of the event! EVENTS with SHELLEY recommends Statice to anyone wanting that natural, hand-made yet masterfully done bouquet, centerpiece or floral décor element.

Suzie is amazing. From planning every detail to her execution of service. My clients always fall in love with her from the very beginning. She listens to what they want and need and offers the best suggestions to help them pull off an amazing floral masterpiece for their wedding day. I look forward to every opportunity to work with Suzie and her staff. Her work is nothing short of beautiful artistic masterpieces! I encourage anyone looking to add florals to their next event to call Suzie as soon as possible. You won't be disappointed!

I have worked with Suzie from Statice Floral Couture on numerous events and she is incredibly talented, creative, and professional. She is a joy to work with and her eye for design is impressive. She has helped me even with floral sprays for a wedding cake and it turned out perfect. If you need a floral designer or a wedding planner, she is just an excellent choice!

202 Briarcliff Drive, Greenville , SC 29607   See On Map
864-450-3754 (phone) 864-450-3754 (fax)