202 Briarcliff Drive, Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Statice

Statice is a floral design company located in Greenville SC.

Please email us for a free consultation.

suzie@staticeflowers.com

We look forward to designing for you!

Other couples have also viewed

• Joyful Arrangements
  • Iras flowers
  • The Honey Tree
  • Pineview Florist and Gifts
bolt wedding 0746
IMG2922
IMG2976
Statice
jamie clayton photography christine legrand we
104497010154098684014848169554939384191164n
bolt wedding 0746
IMG2922

Photos 7 Photos
Real Weddings 4 Photos

49 Reviews for Statice

Emily · Married on 06/27/2020

Working with Suzie was a dream!!

I cannot express how wonderful Suzie was to work with! From the first time I contacted her through the day of our wedding, working with Suzie was a dream!

Before booking Suzie for our date, I knew I would love whatever floral design she came up with (since I adore every single one of her pictures that she posts on social media)! She’s extremely talented, communicates well, and has a great eye for design. When we had our first phone conversation, Suzie did a great job asking questions about my overall vision and was genuinely excited about my ideas. She asked questions to help get an idea of what I was envisioning and gently made helpful suggestions to help ME more clearly describe the vision I was wanting. I never once felt like she was pushing her own ideas, but helping me build on my own! She was also great at providing visuals to help communicate ideas (which I so appreciate since I’m such a visual person!) —for example sketching out our table scape or sending photos and videos of other floral examples to help narrow down exactly what I wanted. When COVID19 hit and I needed to change my wedding date and venue, Suzie was super flexible and understanding. She responded positively (and even encouragingly!) when I asked to change some of the floral design we had previously planned out to better match my new venue. My (now) husband and I both agree that when we saw the floral the day of our wedding, it was jaw-dropping gorgeous— even more beautiful than what either of us had envisioned!! I’m still dreaming about those dreamy flowers. All I can say is— hire Suzie as your florist!! You won’t regret it! :) *Photos by Jennifer Stuart Photography

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/11/2019

Super friendly and great to work with

Suzie was super easy to work with and accommodated above and beyond my expectations for what I wanted with flowers! I had an I aspiration pinterest board and I'm still stunned about how much better her pieces were than the ones I've seen online. She was super friendly and her prices are very fair for the work she does

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Ann

Ann S. · Married on 05/18/2019

Even better than I expected!

Suzie is great and so easy to work with! I didn’t have a real vision for the flowers and design on my wedding day other than a color scheme, so I gave Suzie free reign and I was not disappointed! My bouquet as well as my bridesmaids’ bouquets were beautiful, and the floral arrangements on the tables came out even better than I expected! Everything was delivered on time and Suzie worked with my budget. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Statice FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 3210
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals

1 Real Wedding

• Midtown Artery Events
    Midtown Artery Events Banquet Halls

We love when Statice floral is at Midtown Artery. Suzie's works fits in wonderfully with the rustic yet modern feel of our space. Statice floral is its own work of art for any wedding, social event or corporate function!

• Merit Event Co. Wedding Planners

Suzie is surely a creative mind with a service that fits the current trends for floral. A touch I find very helpful as an Event Coordinator is the Statice Floral order the client receives includes images of the flowers & greenery that will be incorporated into the arrangements. Takes the mystery out of what the pieces will look like day-of the event! EVENTS with SHELLEY recommends Statice to anyone wanting that natural, hand-made yet masterfully done bouquet, centerpiece or floral décor element.

• Crystal Williams Events Wedding Planners

Suzie is amazing. From planning every detail to her execution of service. My clients always fall in love with her from the very beginning. She listens to what they want and need and offers the best suggestions to help them pull off an amazing floral masterpiece for their wedding day. I look forward to every opportunity to work with Suzie and her staff. Her work is nothing short of beautiful artistic masterpieces! I encourage anyone looking to add florals to their next event to call Suzie as soon as possible. You won't be disappointed!

• 202 Briarcliff Drive Greenville, 29607 See on map
    8644503754 (Other Phone Number)
    8644503754 (Fax Number)