Statice Reviews

Statice 6
Statice 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/02/2019

The best florist that creates your vision!

Suzie not only filled out wedding with flowers but with love! She transformed our venue from a plain dinning room to a formal, elegant, beautiful space. She incorporated my love of peonies and magnolia leaves in my bouquet and head table. The best part about using Suzie is that she will create whatever YOU want! She can create anything you want and really puts her heart and sole into every arrangement! I will be using her for all of my floral needs!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Statice 8
    Statice 9
    Statice 10
    Statice 11

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

When it comes to wedding flowers, it is hard to put into words (or pinterest photo collages) your exact vision. Suzie of Statice Event Design just gets it. My experience with Suzie from start to finish was absolutely incredible. She was kind, responsive, flexible, and a true artist. She worked within our budget and helped me prioritize wedding flowers/design. She went above and beyond to make our tablescapes and floral arrangements unique, special, and beautiful. She even used flowers from her own garden to capture the feminine, modern, and bohemian vibe we were going for. Do yourself a favor and stop searching, you can not go wrong with Statice Even Design. I will let the images speak for themselves... thank you Suzie! <3

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Statice 12
    Statice 13
    Statice 14
    Statice 15
    Statice 16
    Statice 17

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Statice on a number of occasions and am always happy to recommend her to my clients. As a professional event planner with over 13 years in the wedding industry it is wonderful to find someone with a passion for what they and do and the vision to bring their client's dreams into reality. Susie's creations are dreamy and romantic. The stuff every Pinterest dream is made of! Do not hesitate to choose Statice for any event.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Suzie did such a wonderful job with our flowers for our wedding day! She did such a great job bringing our "rustic/romantic" look and feel of the day to life! I gave her a few inspiration photos to show the style/color scheme I was hoping for my bouquets, the arbor, and the reception table centerpieces, and she ran with it! We couldn't be more happy with her work. Thanks so much, Suzie!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Alex · Married on 06/24/2017

Suzie was absolutely amazing to work with during this process! Her creativity, talent, and passion showed with the beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and arbor! When it started to rain, her team quickly adjusted and brought the arbor inside for the ceremony which was no easy task. I would recommend Suzie any time! She will work with your budget and make it the most beautiful day of your life :) You won't regret choosing Suzie!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

We've been friends with Suzie for years, so when we started planning our wedding, I knew I wanted her to do our flowers! The only guidance I gave her was that we wanted Clemson colors, and she did an amazing job. We only had our reception in town, so we only got centerpieces and a guest book table arrangement, but everything was gorgeous.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Celena · Married on 04/22/2017

Statice did the flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. I didn't have a ton of ideas but I wanted the flowers to be unique and spring looking. They were perfect and the flower "swing" she made for our ceremony was amazing!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Casey · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding flowers were so incredibly gorgeous! Suzie listened and understood my vision and I trusted her (not being a floral expert) to use her talent and creativity to bring it to life. From hanging floral chandeliers, to incorporating fish scales in the groomsmen boutonnieres, to last minute changes - Suzie executed it all perfectly. She turned our wedding venue into an enchanting fairy tale; and I was in love with her modern and artistic perspective. Her floral vision was truly my favorite part of our wedding day, and I highly recommend using her for your event!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2016

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous for my wedding this past weekend. Thank you Suzie!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

Wonderful experience and gorgeous flowers! Suzie did a beautiful job and was super easy to work with. She listened carefully to what I wanted and even took a sample of my color swatch so she could match the hot pink shade. Closer to the wedding date, I made a few changes to the order, which Suzie was able to accommodate without a problem. Statice is awesome!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Jazmin · Married on 03/18/2016

Suzie did a great job bringing my vision to life. The color scheme was perfect, the flowers looked so natural and gorgeous, and the final product went above and beyond everything I was hoping for. The roses in my centerpieces were absolutely huge and fully bloomed, so her timing was perfect. The bouquets were so elegant and unique. The flowers for my ceremony were absolute perfection. I know I would have been so disappointed going with any other vendor. Highly, highly recommend and would not have changed one single thing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Suzie is amazing! I went into this piece of my wedding knowing the vibe I wanted and the color scheme- and she exceeded my expectations! She has an eye for putting together beautiful, classy, and elegant arrangements. My best advice to any bride- tell her what your vibe is, give her some ideas of vases, flowers and then let her creativity take over! Not only is she talented at what she does- she's super easy to work with and has a great personality!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Melanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Suzie is incredible! I can not say enough about Suzie! Not only did she work within my budget, but she created the absolute most beautiful wedding back drop - it blew me away! Our bouquets and centerpieces were exquisite and exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding. Amazing amazing amazing.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kate · Married on 09/12/2015

Suzie does absolutely beautiful work, and was a delight to work with for our wedding. She constructed the most gorgeous hanging structures of flowers and greenery for our reception after I showed her some photos from Pinterest that I was asking to have replicated. Even though she hadn't made something just like it before, Suzie was more than willing to try something new and was so thoughtful and creative when coming up with the final design. Our bouquets were gorgeous, and she made sure to keep me updated on flower pricing and availability. She is a true artist! Thank you so much for helping us make our wedding beautiful, Suzie!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Keaira · Married on 09/07/2015

I am a bride in the columbia area that was searching for the perfect florist. I am very very picky when it comes to design. I know that flowers play a huge part in the design of a wedding. Susie is the absolute best at what she does !!! She is very detail oriented and will accommodate the bride as she see her wedding day. My florals were everything I could ask for and more. She was very friendly and made sure that she executed my vision. I highly recommend every bride to statice couture for floral ! I've never seen so much passion and love put into flowers as she does. This is truly art for her. Brides ... Look no further and call Susie today as she will give you your dream florals for your big day !

Sent on 09/10/2015

Jeannine · Married on 08/22/2015

Suzie was able to accommodate everything I was thinking of - with just a few idea pictures. I did not even know what my bouquet was going to look like until my coordinator handed it to me as I was about to walk down the aisle. Splendid work!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Dusti · Married on 08/01/2015

Suzie is amazing!! She met with me more than once to discuss my wedding flowers, and was completely understanding when I told her I wanted to make my own centerpieces. She made beautiful bouquets and decor accents. I will definitely be using her again for future parties.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2015

Statice delivered an amazing product and excellent service--the amount of compliments I get on the quality of their work is incredible! The designer took my broad ideas and created something unique and personalized just for me--it's not every day you meet professionals who care as much about your wedding day as you do. They are great people with kind hearts and professional results!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Liz · Married on 06/05/2015

Suzie is the absolute best at what she does! Her arrangements are simply breathtaking. I gave her ideas of what I was looking for color-wise and let her run with it and the bouquet and arrangements turned out better than I could have imagined. Suzie has been someone I've used for smaller arrangements in the past and I didn't even look around when booking for my wedding. Seriously, don't wonder what your wedding flowers could have been - call Statice and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Suzie is so talented and I really enjoyed working with her. I gave her a budget and she was able to come up with beautiful arrangements. I highly recommend her. Her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/24/2015

Suzie at Statice Couture was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Not only did she fit me in last minute, she made the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen. I sent her a few pictures and they were mimicked exactly. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, personable experience, or prettier flowers.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2015

I have the utmost respect in Suzie. Our first meeting I was a tad flustered as I had never planned a wedding and Suzie put me right at ease. My request for flowers was something she said she hadn't had much experience YET with and my goodness did she absolutely WOW us and designed our floral arrangements and props to perfection. She is knowledgeable about her flowers and how they need to be displayed. Her artistic eye for design in how flowers and props will look and fit in with your venue is beyond compare. Thank you Suzie for the beauty you created for us. Well done.

Sent on 03/18/2015

I knew almost immediately after seeing Suzie's work that she was 'the one' that could carry out my wedding vision! haha..and she was! everything was perfect, more then I could have ever imagined! She is so sweet and friendly and always answered my emails/texts/calls promptly, which was great! highly recommend her 100%! : )

Sent on 11/06/2014

Shaina · Married on 09/06/2014

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Suzie was such a gem to work with. Her eye for floral arrangement is better then anyone I know. I would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Statice Floral Couture designed all of the flowers for my July wedding, and they were incredible. Suzie used the most interesting and unique flowers in my bouquets and arrangements. I'd seen pictures of other weddings she had done, but I was still blown away by how beautiful my flowers were. Suzie was extremely helpful and easy to work with. She really took my basic ideas on what I wanted and turned them into something extraordinary.

Sent on 07/17/2014