3 Robertson Road, Auburn, MA 01501 Map · Phone number

About Star Planning

Weddings can be overwhelming for the couple on their wedding day. If you are looking for a carefree wedding day, let Star Planning help you!

At Star Planning we specialize in day-of wedding coordination. Most of the couples out there have had their dream wedding planned for years but are looking for someone to come in and take the stress away on their big day. That is where we come in. We will meet with you months before your big day to go over logistics and ensure every detail is thought of and executed properly. You should never worry about mishaps; just leave that to us to take care of! It's what we do!

Check out our website: http://www.kstarplanning.com/

Follow Star Planning on

Star Planning 6
Star Planning 7

danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Katie is amazing!

From day one Katie was super responsive, insightful and helpful when helping us arrange our day-of wedding tasks. She met up with us for coffee and responded to probably a million of my texts. She was early, friendly and sweet, but also assertive and got the job done. We couldn't have done it without her and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Star Planning 14
    Star Planning 15

Anonymous · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Day-Of Coordinator: Bright, helpful, personable

Katie was one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. I didn't hire a wedding planner since we knew what we wanted and I preferred to plan the wedding myself. However, a few weeks before the wedding date I found out that our caterer, who was also handling the equipment, setup, and facilities management, was unable to take care of a few key things (placing programs on chairs, laying out escort/placecards, and setting up some of the tabletop decor).

I was lucky to find Katie, especially at such short notice. A day-of coordinator is a rare find in the Bay Area, and Katie is fantastic. She is bright and cheerful, personable, happy to help in any way she can, and her fees are very reasonable, especially for the Bay Area. I enjoyed talking to her over the phone and my fiance and I were immediately comfortable with her when we met in person prior to the event. On the wedding day itself, she exceeded our expectations, helping to troubleshoot challenges that came up (which we didn't even know about until after the wedding), and helping to execute a seamless ceremony and reception. She has our highest endorsement!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Star Planning 16

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2018

Katie was amazing! She not only helped in the months leading up to our wedding, crafting our timelines, coordinating with our venders, and offering constant support; but upon our arrival on the big day, we sat down for a few minutes to check-in and I walked away completely confident that she was in complete control of the day. Many friends commented on how calm I was as a bride and I can say that that was entirely due to the fact that I knew Katie was clear on my hopes for the day and skilled enough to handle anything that was thrown at her. I was impressed by Katie's professionalism, and her ability to be everywhere she was needed on the day while always calm and smiling. I would highly recommend Katie and hope I have an excuse to throw a giant party again for her to coordinate!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Star Planning 17

Award

Star Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 660.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1