StantonPhotoStudios

Anaheim, CA View map

StantonPhotoStudios is named one of the Best Artistic Photographers of Orange County by CBS! Check it out!

Congratulation for your engagement and upcoming wedding!

I am Angela, an artistic wedding and studio photographer located in Orange County. I cover all regions of the United States but most of my business seems to be in the greater Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, and Palm Springs areas.

My style is unique. You will find that all of the photos (well, 95% or more of them) will be perfect and will be yours. I edit the photos in variosu ways according to the package you select: simple edit of exposure, composition and sharpness is always the base. the artistic packages receive more artistic editing. I can also photograph your wedding completely journalistic style if posing is not for you.

Let's discuss what you like and see the type of package I can create for you. No matter what your budget is, we can find a package that will fit your need. The queality of the photographs never change but the quantity, the length of photo coverage, and the type of edit you prefer change according to your budget.

A well known wedding photographer said the following in an interview:

"There are so many people coming into the photography industry these days, I mean everybody who has a camera thinks they’re a photographer... [Photographers] who are still in demand, like myself even after 25 years... is because when I photograph an event like a wedding, I know how to flatter the [bride's] body...

...it’s not about your camera. Cameras don’t take pictures, people do. I could have the same oven as Wolfgang Puck, but I can tell you there’s not a way in the universe I’m going to create the same kind of meal that guy does, because I don’t have his skills."

I am a highly skilled and experienced photographer and also a painter so your photos will be art and not just a photo. Can you find a cheaper photographer? You bet. Can you find a better photographer? Not on this planet.

I am looking forward to meeting you and discussing your photography needs and dreams!

Best wishes,

Angela of StantonPhotoStudios

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Thomas Married on 10/07/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angela contributed greatly to our wonderful wedding memories. Thank you!

StantonPhotoStudios's reply:

Thank you Thomas for the great review! It was a joy to photograph your wedding with Elissa in that beautiful park! I wish you all the best and long lasting happiness!

Shannon Married on 10/06/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Angela Stanton as a wedding photographer. She was so reponsive and easy to work with. We had a small ceremony and she was willing to travel to Coronado Island to shoot our ceremony for a few hours. I chose her because she has an artistic eye (she is also a painter). My fiance and I usually don't like pictures of ourselves, but the photos came out wonderful! She was able to capture us being ourselves, which was what we wanted. On top of that, she and her husband were so friendly!

StantonPhotoStudios's reply:

Thank you Shannon and Jon for your wonderful review. It was a beautiful event and both of you looked wonderful and happy. It was a pleasure to capture these special moments of your life for your memories. I wish you a long and very happy marriage!
    Diane Married on 07/21/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angela Stanton was outstanding she allowed me to flourish in my photo style. I loved the lighting and style she used. Soft and creamy!!! Angela and I were on the same page when it came to capture that perfect look. She new what I wanted and I knew how to be involved. Angela thank you for capturing that special day!!!
    angela is a great artist and takes beautiful photos you would be foolish not to get her!!!!

StantonPhotoStudios's reply:

Thank you for your review! Although you remain anonymous, I am pretty sure I know who has posted this! =) Thank you very much for hiring me for your photography and I am looking forward to photographing you in the near future!

Hugs and best wishes,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Commemory Fine Art by Bethany Commemory Fine Art by Bethany Wedding Musicians

Angela and Stanton Photo Studios do beautiful work and are a pleasure to work with. Great combination!

Natalie B. Artistry - Professional Makeup & Hair Natalie B. Artistry - Professional Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fierce Wedding Imagery!

P.O. Box 18863 Anaheim, 92817
Location of (StantonPhotoStudios)

StantonPhotoStudios frequently asked questions

What photography styles does StantonPhotoStudios offer?

StantonPhotoStudios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does StantonPhotoStudios offer?

StantonPhotoStudios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does StantonPhotoStudios offer for wedding events?

StantonPhotoStudios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend StantonPhotoStudios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

StantonPhotoStudios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding