2687 E HWY 287 STE B, Midlothian, TX 76065 Map · Phone number

About Stage Volume LLC

DJ excellence since 1997! Visit our www.stagevolume.com for more info and pricing.

Open Mon - Thurs 11AM - 7:30PM, Fri 10AM - 4PM. Additional appointment times are available. Conveniently located on HWY 287 between Midlothian and Waxahachie.

Serving Ellis, Navarro, McLennan, Hill, Tarrant, Johnson, and Dallas counties. Additional travel expense may apply.

Follow Stage Volume LLC on

weddingwire2

3 Reviews for Stage Volume LLC

Kim · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Reception

Absolutely incredible experience from start to finish! Tim is a true professional! He saw my vision and made our wedding perfect! All our guests bragged about how fun Tim is. The music selections couldn't have been more perfect! We were all on the dance floor all night! I hands down 100% recommend Tim for a wonderful experience that will surely exceed your expectations.

Sent on 06/12/2019

We booked Stage Volume as our DJs for our wedding in September 2015. They were extremely easy to work with. They offered the capability to pay for their services through PayPal, which we did. They were also flexible enough to stay extra time (for a small fee). They provided 2 DJs who were extremely professional and played music to our liking.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Stage Volume LLC's reply:

Thanks for your business, and your time in writing this kind review! We appreciate your comments and are so glad you were happy with our services! Congrats again, and best wishes!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

3.0
      3.0

Wedding Dj Services

Stage Volume had a good song selection and worked with me on a few extra things I had wanted for our reception even up to the last minute. There were a couple errors with timing which I thought I had been clear on in my emails but maybe I was not. In the end we were grateful that we had a Dj that kept the party going.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Stage Volume LLC's reply:

Hello Lauren! Hope you're off to a wonderful start in your new married life, and the honeymoon was an amazing experience! Thanks so much for your review, and we greatly appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day! I'm very excited that we met or exceeded your expectations in some areas, but disappointed we were not able to do so in all of them. Your feedback is extremely important to me and I value your opinion! I would love to hear more about how we could improve our service so that we would have received an "excellent" rating in all 5 areas. Is there a good time to speak? If not, please provide more details on Wedding Wire regarding the timing concerns you mentioned, so that I can prevent any future miscommunications for other clients. Were they during the ceremony or the reception? Thanks so much for your time, and thanks for your business! Have a great day!

Stage Volume LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 2687 E HWY 287, STE B Midlothian, 76065 See on map
    469-309-8333 (Phone number)
    800-440-2779 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Thur 11AM-7:30PM. Other times by appointment.