107 Haskins Lane South, Hilton, NY 14468 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Stage Productions DJ

Stage Productions is a Full Service Mobile DJ Company providing Disc Jockey (DJ) entertainment to the Greater Rochester, Buffalo , Syracuse & the Finger Lakes Region of New York area for over 25 Years. My extensive Knowledge of Music and extremely entertaining personality allows me the ability to create a fun-filled and exciting environment that all your guest will remember for years to come.

Weddings , Parties, Quinceañeras, Sweet 16 parties, Birthdays, Anniversarys, Corporate Events, School parties, Proms
Unions ,LGBT Ceremonies, much more

The music at your event will be handled professionally and elegantly from the moment guests arrive until the last song has been played.

I have extensive theatrical and emceeing experience which allows me the ability to creatively communicate fun and excitement to your guests and keep your party time extra special.

It takes a delicate balance of music from ALL eras, coupled with just the right amount of energetic, but not overbearing, emceeing.

I PROMISE
...to do my best to keep all of your guests smiling, happy and dancing all night long!

The accent of my service is on TASTE and SOPHISTICATION, instead of total hype and noise. We don't “over-MC” a party or get in your guest's face.

I use only the very best in pro-audio equipment —
All of my sound, light, music, and computer equipment is constantly updated. This ensures you a perfect digital sound every time, whether it's a 1000 person corporate holiday bash in a huge ballroom, or a 50 person wedding in a small restaurant.

Follow Stage Productions DJ on

46 Reviews for Stage Productions DJ

1 User photo

Stage Productions DJ 1

Nina Kazemian · Married on 09/22/2018

Loved DJ Mike!

Can’t say enough great things about Mike - he was professional and incredibly helpful and made our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Alisha · Married on 08/17/2018

Michael Bonanno is hands-down the best DJ service in Rochester! I've been to many weddings before my own and nothing could compare to his service! My husband and I were overly impressed with the initial meeting and the ease of the planning phase for our day. Then, on the day of, our reception introductions were done beautifully and it was made to be a fun entrance. After dinner, once it was time to dance, he pulled nearly every person onto the dance floor with the awesome lights, music, and incredible bass! My husband's grandmother even danced the night away! Most of our guests stayed until 11:00pm until the very last dance was over and did not want to leave. Also, this was mainly a Deaf wedding and the bass was turned up to near-full blast so that everyone could feel the music. I would also recommend him for any Deaf wedding with his bass and lights and his price is very reasonable. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/05/2018

Mike was an amazing DJ! He was very flexible and easy to work with during the planning process. At the reception, he did an awesome job using our suggestions as a starting point and reading the crowd to pick songs that kept people dancing and having fun. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/29/2018