107 Haskins Lane South, Hilton, NY 14468 Map · Phone number

About Stage Productions DJ

Stage Productions is a Full Service Mobile DJ Company providing Disc Jockey (DJ) entertainment to the Greater Rochester, Buffalo , Syracuse & the Finger Lakes Region of New York area for over 25 Years. My extensive Knowledge of Music and extremely entertaining personality allows me the ability to create a fun-filled and exciting environment that all your guest will remember for years to come.

Weddings , Parties, Quinceañeras, Sweet 16 parties, Birthdays, Anniversarys, Corporate Events, School parties, Proms
Unions ,LGBT Ceremonies, much more

The music at your event will be handled professionally and elegantly from the moment guests arrive until the last song has been played.

I have extensive theatrical and emceeing experience which allows me the ability to creatively communicate fun and excitement to your guests and keep your party time extra special.

It takes a delicate balance of music from ALL eras, coupled with just the right amount of energetic, but not overbearing, emceeing.

I PROMISE
...to do my best to keep all of your guests smiling, happy and dancing all night long!

The accent of my service is on TASTE and SOPHISTICATION, instead of total hype and noise. We don't “over-MC” a party or get in your guest's face.

I use only the very best in pro-audio equipment —
All of my sound, light, music, and computer equipment is constantly updated. This ensures you a perfect digital sound every time, whether it's a 1000 person corporate holiday bash in a huge ballroom, or a 50 person wedding in a small restaurant.

Follow Stage Productions DJ on

Just me
Just me
Me again
Me again
Need more room on  dancefloor
Need more room on dancefloor
I got the moves

Stage Productions DJ 3
Stage Productions DJ 4

Letitia Juergens · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Mike Bonanno...Great DJ!

We hired Mike Bonanno for 2 40th High school reunions and he was fantastic! Professional, easily adaptable to our needs and make the night very special. He's an excellent DJ!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Stage Productions DJ's reply:

Thank you Letitia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your Class was awesome !
    I look forward to your 45th Reunion...
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal!

From the first day we met with Mike my husband and I knew he was going to be the dj for us! Our wedding was 10/12/2019 and our guests are still raving about how great he was! From the ceremony music to the reception music-everything was perfect! He has a way of reading the crowd, knowing if a song will keep the party going. Our dance floor was packed ALL night long!! Mike exceeded our expectations and I would recommend him to anyone looking for dj service!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Lebeau · Married on 09/07/2019

Look no further!

I had so much fun at my brother's wedding where Mike was the DJ that I didn't even need to look around for another DJ when my husband and I got married. From planning to the day-of he made the process so incredibly easy and there was not a single moment where the dance floor was empty. If you are looking for an incredible DJ for any event, look no further! I would 100% recommend Mike and if I ever need a DJ for another event, I know who to call!

Stage Productions DJ 5