Stage Productions DJ Reviews

1 User photo

Stage Productions DJ 1

Nina Kazemian · Married on 09/22/2018

Loved DJ Mike!

Can’t say enough great things about Mike - he was professional and incredibly helpful and made our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Alisha · Married on 08/17/2018

Michael Bonanno is hands-down the best DJ service in Rochester! I've been to many weddings before my own and nothing could compare to his service! My husband and I were overly impressed with the initial meeting and the ease of the planning phase for our day. Then, on the day of, our reception introductions were done beautifully and it was made to be a fun entrance. After dinner, once it was time to dance, he pulled nearly every person onto the dance floor with the awesome lights, music, and incredible bass! My husband's grandmother even danced the night away! Most of our guests stayed until 11:00pm until the very last dance was over and did not want to leave. Also, this was mainly a Deaf wedding and the bass was turned up to near-full blast so that everyone could feel the music. I would also recommend him for any Deaf wedding with his bass and lights and his price is very reasonable. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/05/2018

Mike was an amazing DJ! He was very flexible and easy to work with during the planning process. At the reception, he did an awesome job using our suggestions as a starting point and reading the crowd to pick songs that kept people dancing and having fun. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Nancy · event on 07/06/2018

IBest party ever!! mike and his amazing DJ abilities did not disappoint! His musical choices and ability to sense the crowd and keep them going in he dance floor is such an amazing talent!! We had a wide variety of ages and Mike had them all on the dance floor begging for more!! We couldn’t stop moving! Each song was better than the next. His personality and style really fit our family and group. So glad we hired Stage Productions and Mike. We have used him for several parties over the years and he had NEVER disappointed!! He is amazing!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2018

AMAZING DJ!!!! So happy we chose Mike. He kept the dance floor full on my 94 degree wedding day!! And the mix of songs were PERFECT! Everyone’s still talking about it! We made so many requests for editing songs for introductions/dances and he was so accommodating. Couldn’t ask for a better DJ!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Maryellen · Married on 06/15/2018

I couldn’t recommend Michael more! He has a fun, energetic, infectious personality; perfect for a DJ. At our wedding he was organized and knew what needed to happen and when. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night- when the younger crowd left the dance floor he was able to get the older crowd up and dancing and enjoying themselves. He played the perfect amount of slow songs, and listened to every suggestion that we spoke about before and during the wedding. Everyone had such an amazing time dancing together. He is really the perfect choice, my wedding wouldn’t have been as amazing if he wasn’t the DJ!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Katrina · Married on 06/01/2018

My family has hired Michael Bonanno for various occasions and he has never disappointed! Working with Michael for my wedding went extremely smooth. Michael provided me and my husband with options and suggestions to which we took. Michael's energy and enthusiasm created such a fun night for our guests. The dance floor was filled all night until 2am!! I could not have imagined a more perfect night with the best music! If you want your guests to have a fun filled night with dancing and laughter, I would highly recommend Michael Bonanno!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Gina · Married on 05/31/2018

Mike provided the most excellent service I could ever brag about! From the moment we sat down for our first meeting, we knew he was going to be just awesome! Our whole day and night went so smoothly, thanks to him. Mike was incredibly professional and so friendly, this whole experience was just so much fun with him! He makes you feel that your event is priority and treats you like family! He knew exactly how to get the guests on the dance floor, and stay there! Our guests had the time of their lives. We have already booked him for another family event, as well as some friends' weddings! We cannot recommend him enough. This is the DJ you've been looking for! Mike at Stage Productions DJ, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/10/2018

susan · event on 11/11/2017

Michael was amazing from start to finish.From putting up with me texting and calling him with all my song requests,to me constantly asking him throughout the event all the things I wanted him to do...lol.He even helped my sister and I set up tables and chairs.Because we were a bit late to set up and had no clue what we were doing. He truely helped bring the whole party together for us and our family. THANK YOU MICHAEL...YOU ARE THE BEST !!! We could not have pulled ot off without you ...

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kara · Married on 09/02/2017

Mike was an awesome DJ and we couldn't be happier with how our reception went! He has a lot of experience and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Krista · Married on 08/12/2017

Mike was a true emcee for the evening! I have never seen so many people out on the dance floor at a wedding, and I was so happy that it was at my own! Mike stepped in last minute when my original DJ unfortunately could not be there. He made me feel like I was in great hands; and I was! Guests of every age had a fantastic great time! He really took the time to make sure that the evening went exactly how we wanted it. Mike I can't thank you enough for helping to make my wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Dustin · Married on 07/22/2017

Michael did a fantastic job at our wedding ceremony and reception. He was professional, fun, and was very easy to communicate with in the months leading up to the wedding. I would certainly recommend him.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Mike did a phenomenal job at our wedding on July 8! He kept our guests engaged and dancing ALL night long!!! He was very easy to work with, and was willing to meet with us multiple times before the wedding in order to ensure that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding! He kept us on schedule, and helped to make our wedding night amazing and stress free! We will definitely be recommending Mike to our friends and family! Thanks Mike!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2017

Can't say enough good things about Mike! He was professional and beyond helpful from start to finish. He took the time to walk us through everything we should expect, answered all of our questions, and honored all of our requests. Our guests are still raving about how awesome Mike was!

Sent on 08/07/2017

bob · Married on 04/29/2017

Mike was very helpful in putting the order of things together. Knowing when todo bridal dance, cutting the cake, ect. He was very professional in introducing the wedding party and guests.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Donna · Married on 04/08/2017

Mike was the one that set the standards of today's teachers many of the them were taught by Mike or followed his standards he is the the GREATEST DJ very. Thorough ,professional ,friendly helpful he knows how to please crowds. And he knows how to make your event extraordinary.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Mary Jo · event on 03/25/2017

One in a million!! Talk about engaging a crowd, Michael does it like none other.

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/16/2016

Mike was so helpful and all around great to work with! He is incredibly knowledgeable about music and meeting the needs of his crowds! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a fun and interactive DJ for your wedding or any other special event!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Cynthia · Married on 11/05/2016

My choice for DJ services is Mike Bonnano!!! Amazing work ethic, very professional and personalized service. Mike did our 30 year vow renewal wedding, and he did an incredible job! Engaging people in the celebration, perfect timing with all the special moments we wanted to create, and fabulous sounds...highly recommend him. ??

Sent on 01/29/2017

Kate · Married on 10/08/2016

Mike is the best DJ ever! He did a phenomenal job keeping the party going - No one wanted to get off the dance floor when the reception ended! We couldn't be happier :) Thank you, Mike for making it an incredible night!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Adriana · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired Mike as our DJ for our wedding day, and by far the best DJ around. He is so talented by getting the crowd moving throughout the night and you will definitely have a memorable event.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Merica · Married on 09/04/2016

DJ Mike is the man!!!! I was the Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding yesterday and he was the DJ. He put together an instrumental version of "This is How we do it" for me because I did my own little arrangement of it for the Bride and Groom, he was the most fun DJ ever and interacted with the crowd for the whole night so everyone was having a great time. I can't wait to get married someday so I can hire him for my wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2016

AnnaMarie · Married on 08/06/2016

We thought Mike was on top of everything, had a lot of enthusiasm and got the crowd up and dancing all night! Highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Alana · Married on 11/14/2015

Mike is by far the best DJ to have for a wedding. He made our wedding so much fun for our guests. We would highly recommend Mike to anyone for any type of event.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Robbie · Married on 10/30/2015

Mike was a wonderful DJ and great to work with. He was organized, offered advice and played a great variety of music. Everyone had a great time and danced the entire night. Thanks for helping make our wedding an amazing night!

Sent on 11/19/2015