2630 Powers Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544 Map · Phone number

About Stacey Clack Photography

In life many events happen only once. It is my passion and a privilege to capture those moments and freeze them in time through photography. My goal is to encapsulate the emotion of your wedding day so you may remember and cherish it for years to come.

Hello,
Congrats! I am assuming if you are visiting my site you recently got engaged! Welcome! I am a photographer in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I would love to have the opportunity to meet you and talk more about your upcoming wedding day and how my services can help capture thee most important day in your life for all of time. Check out my store front on Wedding Wire and then be sure to check out my website www.staceyclackphotography.com and leave me a note under the contact section to let me know that you stopped by. If you mention that you found me on wedding wire and you put that as the subject on the contact form I will give you 10 percent off any one of my wedding packages for all weddings during 2009.
I look forward to meeting you!
Stacey Clack

cdd5c68341a103a2 1233533266031 love12
love8

7 Reviews for Stacey Clack Photography

stephanie · Married on 11/22/2014

Stacey was the first vendor I booked for our wedding! I have loved her work for many years as she has photographed friends and family. She did an amazing job and her work is proof that every detail will be remembered! She was a great person to keep you calm and also make sure that all the bases were covered when through all of the chaos going on the day of the wedding! I give her a lot of credit for having the patience to wrangle a large wedding party (20) for the day! She was great and was able to provide a second shooter as well to help make sure everything was done and done right! Love my pics and thanks Stacey for shooting in the freezing cold with us! it was def worth it!

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • Don

Don · Married on 05/26/2012

Stacey was absolutely WONDERFUL and so professional at our wedding! We will recommend her to anyone and actually already have! We could not be happier with the photos and the quality of service. She is extremely personable and does an excellent job. The engagement photos she did were also amazing. It was great to be able to meet her before our wedding so that we could get to know each other a bit. We have gotten so many compliments on both the photos that we have seen so far and how friendly/professional Stacey was. We know who we will be calling for maternity/newborn shoots in the future!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Veronica · Married on 03/24/2012

Stacey was awesome! She even showed up at the hair salon at 8:30 am to get photos of the girls getting ready. She was so easy to work with and has a great eye!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Award

Stacey Clack Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 2630 Powers Ave NW Grand Rapids, 49544 See on map