9909 Clayton Road LL10, Saint Louis, MO 63124 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,297
  • Photos & Videos 18

About St. Louis Color Photography

Current Super Limited Time Special!!: A totally free 14x10 Embossed Leather with embedded image cover album!! Gorgeous!! Visit our website for details.

At St. Louis Color, we aim to be not only your professional photographer on your wedding day, but your friend as well - our experienced staff of photographers do everything they can to make your day comfortable and memorable. We work with our couples as a team - incorporating your unique vision into our shooting style. We hope you will trust us to capture the beauty and joy of your special day together!

We capture your wedding day naturally and unobtrusively while balancing the need for excellent portraiture. We like to say we capture reality artistically. We work with you to create photographic opportunities that make for memorable shots.

Our success along these lines can be gauged by the fact that we are the most awarded studio in the city by actual brides. We have won The Knot's "Best of Bridals" for four years, including 2012, and each time by the brides themselves. We have won WeddingWire's "Bride's Choice" award back to back for 2011 and 2012. We are rated 5 out of 5 stars on every review site we know of. Our online reviews reflect incredible satisfaction and support by our clients - check them out!

You can view our website at http://www.journalisticstyle.com . It contains the most extensive wedding image galleries of any site in the city. You can view by photographer, wedding venue, reception venue and view our most recent work.

The site also contains a printable pdf of our General Package and Price Information.

We hope you will find it worth your while to get together with us - Our finished image gallery and albums are the best way to get feel for our work. We can discuss your wedding plans and customize our services for your specific needs.

We strive to provide extremely high quality service for very reasonable prices. We hope you will take advantage of our dedication to affordable, quality art!

Please Contact Us. Thank you!!

St. Louis Color, Inc.

demo12forweb
SLCLogo
  • Videos 1

65 Reviews for St. Louis Color Photography

St. Louis Color Inc. did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We were very pleased with the value, the quality of the photos, and how quickly we received our wedding photos!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Amber · Married on 06/14/2014

I chose St. Louis Color to do my engagement and wedding photos, and I was also able to add a photo booth to my contract at a discounted rate. Guillermo is a very experienced photographer, and did a beautiful job on our engagement photos. I got all the photos from the shoot on a disc, so I was able to make my own save the date cards. The copyright release was a large determining factor in using STL color for our wedding. Sonia Dea was our wedding photographer. She has done several weddings, and was a huge help as far as making our day run more smoothly! (including pinning on boutonnieres and getting programs passed out super last minute, because I was an unorganized bride..) I really appreciated Sonia's extra help! Our photos turned out beautifully. Again, I got all of my photos on a flash drive, so I'm able to print them when I want them, and also share them with our family and friends. Lastly, the photo booth was a huge hit! We got over 600 photos of our guests at the reception, and it kept all the kids occupied! And it was fun seeing my husband's grandpa posing with a pink feather boa! I picked Stl Color to do our photos because they had both the highest ratings and the most reasonable prices in the area. Guillermo was a pleasure to work with. If I have the opportunity to work with them again, I will!

Sent on 08/28/2014

We had such a great experience with St. Louis Color! They have packages available for any budget, and we were able to get full resolution files of our photos for less than any other photography company we interviewed. We also received our photos for both our engagement and wedding pictures within 2-3 weeks afterwards. Our photographer, Dominique, was great to work with! He was very professional and courteous and had great ideas for our photos. We were really happy with the results, and would recommend this company to others!

Sent on 05/30/2014