7824 Maple Drive, Urbandale, IA 50322 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About SR Photography LLC

Experience award-winning wedding photography by Certified professional photographers Stan Richard & Erika Fontana. Serving Des Moines and central Iowa.

For more information 515-999-0680 or http://www.stanrichardphoto.com/

srphoto2013042106

44 Reviews for SR Photography LLC

• Cara

Cara · Getting married on 10/20/2020

Stan and Erika were so flexible and great to work with. They has ideas and also went along with my ideas and my bridal parties ideas. They were there for 12 hours and seemed like they were enjoying it so much they didn't want to leave! I loved that Stan came to rehearsal to check out the lighting and get ideas. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2012

SR Photography LLC's reply:

Cara, thank you for the great review! Your wedding was so much fun we didn't want it to end! Stan & Erika

Sara · Married on 07/26/2014

We were lucky enough to have the exceptionally amazing SR Photography shoot our engagement pictures and wedding! Both Erika and Stan helped make us and the bridal party have a fun relaxed time. Our engagement pictures had such a unique look with the vintage cars. The pictures we took in town were just as fun and easy. I had an extensive list of pictures I wanted to be taken for the wedding and I was impressed with how they worked at having them checked off. Both are so professional and easy to work with! They seemed to have a great time taking the pictures as we were having as well. They helped make our day as great as it could be and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day with them too!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Cassie · Married on 09/21/2013

Stan and Erika are amazing. They are both great people and fun to work with. Not only do I have more pictures then I could possibly imagine but I love them all. I am very picky about pictures that I am in. My goal is to get at least a couple I like, now my problem is I can't narrow them down because I they are all gorgeous! They both started the day early with us while we were getting ready, then they took us to a few beautiful sites, then they documented the entire service beautifully. I was most impressed that when I looked around to see who was left at the end of the night, they were still there taking pictures! These two are professionals and have the ability to make everyone look their best in every shot. Erika is also wonderful with children. They edited all of our pictures beautifully and got them all back to us sooner then I expected. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/29/2013

SR Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SR Photography LLC 1
    Military Discount
    If either bride or groom is a member of the military, a 10% discount will apply.

• Music Man Productions
    Music Man Productions Wedding DJs

I've had the privilege to work with Stan at several weddings over the past three years. He is very customer-focused and talented. As a fellow wedding professional, I also appreciate his organization and attention to detail. And as his portfolio shows you, he takes amazing images!

• A Special Event DJ
    A Special Event DJ Wedding DJs

SR Photography knows how to capture your day. Professional and friendly - they work hard to make sure their couples are thrilled with their photos!

• BCP Weddings
    BCP Weddings Wedding DJs

Beautiful wedding photography! Great to work with and couples absolutely love their photos! Highly recommend.

• 7824 Maple Drive Urbandale, 50322 See on map