Folsom, Folsom, CA 95630 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Spotlight Designs

Based in Folsom, California, Spotlight Designs is a wedding planning and design company. This business specializes in Disney-themed occasions, including rehearsal dinners. They are happy to plan religious and non-religious celebrations, alongside destination events and elopements. They are available to work throughout northern California.

Services offered

The team at Spotlight Designs has years of experience and understands the importance of having a celebration that is uniquely your own. They are willing to go above and beyond to help you have the celebration you've dreamed about. They start planning by getting to know their couples and what they want at a free consultation. Your event design is then built from the ground up, no matter what the theme may be. Some of the coordination services available from Spotlight Designs include:

• Budget analysis

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for Spotlight Designs

Shea · Married on 04/03/2015

Sarah was amazing! She was friendly, kind and a whole lot of fun! She styled my hair and did my makeup, I looked fantastic and felt beautiful. I did not know what I wanted at all and she patiently guided me through some options and suggestions until we got the perfect look. I am so happy with her services and recommend her completely. If you haven't picked up the phone yet I suggest doing so now :)

Sent on 04/23/2015

Spotlight Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review Shea. Working your event so a lot of fun!I hope you are doing well!

Spotlight Designs FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Spotlight Designs 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Spotlight Designs

Sarah McCormick

Sarah McCormick

Owner

I have been in the special events industry for 12 years and love every bit of it. I have been married for 7 years now and planned my entire wedding from the ground up with a small budget. It was during that time that I was truly able to appreciate the fact that any event can happen and be beautiful no matter the how much money you have because at the end of the day it's not the money you remember; it's the memories.

A lot of my colleugues and clients know me as "The Happiest Coordinator on Earth."

I specialize in Disney events but have done almost every type of event you can think of. I have an extensive working background in theatre arts. I put my whole heart and talent into every event I do and love working with people in order to create the most magical and memorable experience for them and their guests.

For event coordination services through my company, I offer various options that are all currently COVID19 compliant. What this means mostly is that anytime I am hired to put together an event I abide by all state guidelines and regulations. I offer physical as well as virtual meetings.

When you hire me, you are not only getting a professional but a lasting friend. I meticulously put together a customized wedding package/timeline just for you and your spouse based off a very thorough consultation. One size does not fit all when it comes to weddings which is why I offer various rates.

Your event is special and unique and I cannot wait to meet you to create those beautiful lasting memories together.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Katherine Elyse Photography Wedding Photographers

Spotlight Hair and Makeup Design is an absolute must if you're looking for beauty perfection on your special day. Whether you want to look sultry and vogue or fresh and airy, they can style your look to enhance all of your natural beauty. They are fun, relaxed, modern, and exceptionally talented; an absolute 10 out of 10!

• Folsom Folsom, CA, 95630 See on map
    916-587-6650 (Phone number)
    Location of (Spotlight Designs)