Sposa Mia Couture

McAllen, TX View map

It all started with a dream in 2002, a dream of a place where brides and love is celebrated. Where YOU are the reason why dream dresses exist. With more than 500 gowns and 17 years experience in helping brides find the one. Celebrated as one of The Top 10 bridal shops in Texas by Brides Magazine, and The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame, we had always believed searching for your Dream Dress should be as memorable as the day you will wear it.Our Wedding Dress Collection is carefully selected and is constantly being updated to provide the best bridal gowns at a mix of price points and styles. We strongly recommend appointments but walk ins are welcomed. Lets Find Your Dream Dress!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Ricardo Married on 11/16/2019

My fiance loved them

She wanted the dress of her dreams and that what they gave her. She can't wait to show off the dress that she chose from them.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 09/21/2019

They knew exactly what I wanted and didnt push anything that I didnt like.

When coming to this store. My heart dropped when I walked in. Because 1.) I'm getting married! 2.) The store was gorgeous! My consultant knew exactly what I wanted. Luckily i found my beautiful Madison James wedding dress.
    Marina Married on 07/22/2018
    Absolutely the BEST!! I couldn’t have been any happier with such an amazing dress company! They made me feel so special throughout the whole process and they were extremely professional and kind! It’s such an amazing feeling to be given a cute bride robe from the start all the way to the whole team getting together to ask you if you are saying yes to the dress while ringing bells for you, and they even give you a little cute gift as well. Everything is seriously amazing there and they helped me find my DREAM DRESS!! I am in love with my gown from Sposa Mia!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Karla & Dustin
    44 photos · 03/30/2019
  • Chris & Cyndi
    22 photos · 09/04/2015

912 N. 10th st. McAllen, 78501
Location of (Sposa Mia Couture)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding