Sposa Mia Couture Reviews

Sposa Mia Couture 6
Sposa Mia Couture 7
  • Alexis

Alexis · Getting married on 09/21/2019

They knew exactly what I wanted and didnt push anything that I didnt like.

When coming to this store. My heart dropped when I walked in. Because 1.) I'm getting married! 2.) The store was gorgeous! My consultant knew exactly what I wanted. Luckily i found my beautiful Madison James wedding dress.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Marina · Married on 07/22/2018

Absolutely the BEST!! I couldn’t have been any happier with such an amazing dress company! They made me feel so special throughout the whole process and they were extremely professional and kind! It’s such an amazing feeling to be given a cute bride robe from the start all the way to the whole team getting together to ask you if you are saying yes to the dress while ringing bells for you, and they even give you a little cute gift as well. Everything is seriously amazing there and they helped me find my DREAM DRESS!! I am in love with my gown from Sposa Mia!!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Sposa Mia Couture 14
    Sposa Mia Couture 15
    Sposa Mia Couture 16

Erica · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so glad that I found my dress at Sposa Mia Couture. The initial shopping experience was wonderful and their recommendations for veil and accessories really made me feel like a bride. They kept in touch with me while waiting for my dress to be delivered. They gave recommendations for what I should wear under the dress. They have wonderful prices on dress alterations and the alterations were done well and in time for my wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Cooper

Cooper · Married on 03/04/2017

Loved shopping at Lovelle -- Claudia was so sweet and helpful and alterations with Ofelia were so easy!

Sent on 03/15/2017

hannah · Married on 01/07/2017

The staff at Sposa Mia were very kind and patient with me. I believe I spent over 6 hours there trying to find the perfect dress. I tried looking at other dress stores in the valley, but known compared to this shop.

Sent on 01/14/2017
  • Austin and Sofie

sofia · Married on 11/12/2016

Sposa Mia is wonderful!!! I looked in almost every bridal shop in the valley. I went there twice, once with my bridal party and then with my mom and was finally able to find my dress. It is a gorgeous dress, literally everything that i wanted in a dress. They have a big selection that can accommodate any bride. I worked with the consultants Yvette and Michelle, both were amazing, they were very knowledgeable of the dresses. I would HIGHLY recommend Sposa Mia to any bride who has a specific idea of how they want to look like on their wedding day.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Getting my dress at Sposa Mia was like being on Say yes to the dress. They were so friendly and patient as I went back several times to make sure that this was the dress that I wanted to wear on my wedding! I highly recommend Sposa Mia to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Diana · Married on 09/19/2015

It was the first place I looked for my dress , and I found it right there . They helped me try on the dress and I love it .

Sent on 06/25/2015

Great place! as soon as you enter the store you can feel the love and you know for sure you are going to find your dress!!

Sent on 09/25/2015
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 03/09/2013

Amazing staff!!! Great service and quality!!

Sent on 02/16/2013

Teresa · Married on 01/12/2013

One of my favorite details of my wedding was definitely my dress. The shop at Sposa Mia is small but it is loaded with beautiful designer dresses! The staff is friendly and courteous & very helpful in helping you find your dream dress!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Diana · Married on 12/08/2012

The staff at sposamia (Mcallen, TX) was very helpful and kind. The bridal specialist, Alma, that helped us gave us her full attention and listened to everything we had to say. We could not have asked for a more wonderful bridal specialist. Alma did her best to make us happy and make my niece look extra beautiful in an exquisite Monique Lhuillier gown. We were negotiated a great price too-- about 1200 less than retail. Unfortunately, my niece decided (after 3 hours of great service) that it just wasn't the right one, and she was just too emotionally spent to continue looking. I would recommend sposamia to any future bride looking for gorgeous gowns and fantastic service.

Sent on 12/22/2011

I LOVE SPOSA MIA!!! They made my wedding dress dreams come true! When I first went in there, I expected not to find anything as it seems like they have a small store. I was very very wrong! They have so many varied silhouettes that you are bound to find one you will fall in love with. For myself, even though I could not find my very specific look, the owner took the time to chat with me and let me know that I could custom order my gown from the Casablanca line. I was able to design my own dream dress and at a very very low cost. I even got custom measurements. In the end, my dress came back slightly larger, but once again the lovely owner worked with me and allowed me credit so that I could afford my alterations. She is such a generous woman. I am just sorry I cannot remember her name at the moment. I do remember Alma though, she is the woman who helped me find my dress. God bless all the ladies at this shop. Please consider this place if you are trying to find a wedding dress, you will not be sorry!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/30/2011

Message bodySposa Mia Bridal is (hands down) a 5 star bridal boutique! (and YES I did visit a few boutiques). From the guest books, shoes and jewelry to the GORGEOUS selection of bridal gowns and veils… Sposa Mia Bridal made my bridal dress experience feel like a true fairytale. Thank You ALL for the fantastic service you had EVERY time I walked through those doors! And if you happen to need any type of alterations to your dress (add on/remove) the Seamstress is INCREDIBLE! I bought two dresses that needed to be taken in (about 4 dress sizes) and you couldn't even acknowledge the fact that there was any type of alterations done to the dresses. I was very impressed! :)

Sent on 08/03/2011

jackeline · Married on 07/03/2011

I found my dream dress here. I was looking for a romantic lace gown with an antique look to it. I was very pleased with the service and wish i could get married again just to be able to wear another one of their beautiful gowns once more.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Dorely · Married on 06/18/2011

Sposa Mia has a great staff, they are all professionals, and make you feel as if you're their most important client! The quality of their dresses and accessories doesn't compare to any other bridal salon in the valley. My dress was absolutely gorgeous and was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Laurielle · Married on 06/18/2011

Sposa Mia is the best place to find quality wedding dresses in the Rio Grande Valley. They carry Allure Bridal collections and many, MANY more! I got an Enzoani gown and the detail on the dress was spectacular. The ladies at Sposa Mia were extremely helpful during all fittings, and even gave me a great discount for putting a deposit down on the dress the same day. Along with the discount, they threw in the matching chapel length viel for free. Very good quality and great employees.

Their seamstress was also amazing! She was the sweetest lady and very considerate of privacy and tailoring to the wants and needs of the customers. I would recommend Sposa Mia Bridal to any bride in search of affordable, fine dresses. :)

Sent on 08/03/2011

Adriana · Married on 04/30/2011

After trying on more than 100 dresses (maybe 150) and even buying one dress that was quickly hidden forever in my closest and buying many through j.crew, dillards, and even nordstoms, all of which I was able to return thankfully, I finally found my dress at Sposa Mia. Turns out that at the time, they were only 1 of 16 boutiques in the country that carried dresses from the designer I ended up choosing. I am not a fan of high end or brand name, but I found that the discount stores just didn't have anything "different" or anything I even felt comfortable in. This was the hardest decision I had for the wedding by far. When I went to Sposa Mia with my mom and we saw the dress on the hanger and my first reaction was "interesting" and her's was "ugggh" I didn't think the dress had a shot. I had to try it on though because it was definitely different than all the other dress styles I'd tried before and immediately felt comfortable and at ease with the whole idea of being in a wedding dress for an entire day. I still had doubts as I waited for it to come in and I didn't get to see it until a week before the wedding, but as soon as I tried it on again, I had no doubts and all was well. The dress drama was insane and I hated shopping by the end, but I'm so grateful I didn't give up because when we finally went to Sposa Mia, I found a collection like no other. I had the wedding in San Benito because my family lives in the valley, but I live in NC and I went to multiple boutiques here and in NJ and none compared to the small, but diverse collection at Sposa Mia. Great job ladies!

Sent on 08/18/2011
  • I

Ileana · Married on 08/08/2008

The boutique is breathtaking and romantic. The dresses are unique and incredibly gorgeous.You won't find top notch designer gowns anywhere else in south texas. If you plan to have your dream wedding you have to shop for your gown and accessories at sposamia. The service is superb. You will definitely feel like the princess you are. Sposamia is to the valley what Kleinfeld is to New York.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

Beautiful experience all around.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Erika · Married on 11/07/2015

Very professional and attentive! The customer service was warm and inviting. The selection of dresses were amazing for every type of girl!

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • User4181990 · 2+ years ago

I got my dress at Sposa Mia while they were having a Stella York trunk show event, so I got a great deal on my dress, veil, garter, and head piece. Everyone was extremely helpful and they most definitely made me feel more like a bride than a certain bridal chain store I first visited.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Angela · Married on 11/21/2015

I purchased my wedding dress from this location & I could not be happier with my choice. It is a Martina Liana gown & I got it nearly half off when they had a trunk show weekend. The ladies were extremely nice & helpful.

I do not recommend having your alterations done at this location if you do not live close. The alterations women is incredibly difficult to contact & after driving 3hrs for an apt., she did not show up.

Sent on 12/02/2015

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Alma is a genuine sweet heart. She helped me figure out the dress of my dreams during my first appointment all while including my mom, aunt and grandmas opinions. She helped me to feel comfortable and although I wasn't too sure about what style of dress I wanted. I would definitely recommend her and Sposa Mia Couture to anyone. :)

Sent on 12/05/2014
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 08/23/2014

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

I bought my dress here at this small boutique and I am so grateful I did! I love my gown! I bought an Essense of Australia dress for an amazing price and it is timeless! They offer a military discount and they have an onsite seamstress who can make almost anything you ask her to. She was able to make me a bolero from the extra material off my dress. Do not buy their bridal accessories though. They are over priced and so not worth it. I did not give this boutique 5 stars because they didn't notify me when my dress came in or notify me that my consultant did not work there anymore =/

Sent on 09/08/2014