14201 209th Street N, Scandia, MN 55073 Map · Phone number

19 Reviews for Spicy-Meatball Photography

• Courtnie and Amanda

Courtnie and Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely fantastic!

Joe was INCREDIBLE! From the very beginning to receiving our photos, Joe was easy to reach, flexible, and very accommodating! Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos turned out far better than we could have imagined! Joe became a friend who we will definitely go back to in the future for other photography needs!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Elise · Married on 08/12/2017

Alison did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos and DJ services - she was absolutely fantastic! Extremely helpful, accommodating, and our photos are amazing!

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Spicy-Meatball for the photography and DJ services on our wedding day back in May and we were NOT disappointed!!!! It rained on our wedding day and we were planning on doing the majority of our pictures outside (which was a huge disappointment) but Joe was able to reassure us that our pictures would still be great even though we couldn't manipulate the weather.... And boy was he right! Our pictures are phenomenal! We were able to see the majority of the photos he took at the wedding within 2 weeks!

So many of our guests even complimented us on how great Joe was and how sincere and personable he was - not just to us, but to them. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Thanks Joe (and Allyson) for all your work and dedication!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Award

• Ceremony Vocals & Piano by Daniel Adam
    Ceremony Vocals & Piano by Daniel Adam Wedding Musicians

Joe is fantastic to work with. I had the pleasure of playing at an outdoor lakeside ceremony in central Minnesota that Joe was shooting. It was a sunny, windy day, and I provided live ceremony music, sound system, and wireless mics for the officiate and readers. Joe saw me setting up and immediately walked over and introduced himself. Many times I have to find the other vendors and reach out to them, and this was the only time a photographer found me first! Of course a personality doesn't fix bad photos, but it was no surprise when they turned out fantastic. It was very clear Joe had a passion for the event, and to understand how I fit in so that he could capture the moments perfectly. I was blown away when later that evening he was also the DJ and MC for the reception. His personality and joy for entertaining, and help organize an event was a true delight. As a professional, having others around you who are great are what they do is refreshing. In a sea of photographers and DJs, I definitely recommend Joe to tackle your event! Having your MC also be your picture pro definitely helps getting those perfect reception moments. Snag him for all he does!

• 14201 209th Street N Scandia, 55073 See on map