North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number

About Ceremony Vocals & Piano by Daniel Adam

Daniel Alkato is an acoustic style singer who embraces the simple vulnerability behind every arrangement. Backing up his own vocals on piano, each event is an opportunity to draw in your guests and set the mood how you wish.

Daniel is approachable, professional, and light hearted. He believes in offering the best thats available and not settling, and it is reflected in the flat rate package that includes all that an event could need, without the decisions.

Standard, one flat rate with no charges outside of mileage, includes:

• Top of the Line Bose Sound Gear
  • Joining you at your rehearsal run-through
  • Working with your other vendors and venue to confirm needs
  • 10-15 minutes Prelude Music while your guests are seated (from song list)
  • Up to 4 custom vocal arrangements (e.g. 2 processional sons, unity ceremony, recessional)
  • 5-10 minutes Postlude music until guests move to the next stop of the event (from song list)
  • Social Hour is a common additional service if desired

I'd love to meet you and hear what you've envisioned for your event. I have a passion for live performance, and it is reflected through the quality gear I use for events. No skimping! If you can't find examples of the songs or styles you're interested in, please submit a song request on my website or shoot me an email with your thoughts.

Best of luck in bringing your planning to life, and thank you for considering me for your event!

Daniel

2716f1e8e9c4aa51 DanielAdam2016 web 156
thumbimg49681024 2

21 Reviews for Ceremony Vocals & Piano by Daniel Adam

Margeaux · Married on 06/03/2017

Daniel is a super-talented performer and singer, and I was lucky enough to book him to perform during our outdoor wedding ceremony in Temecula, CA. Throughout the process, Daniel was really easy to work with. I listened to a lot of his recorded music on YouTube and picked a list of favorite songs for him to perform. He was enthusiastic about my choices and said he'd play more songs in the same vibe if needed. I really appreciate that he had a lot of contemporary and not super-obviously "wedding-ish" songs to choose from.

Our rehearsal was the day before at 1pm on a Friday afternoon, and it was SUPER hot outside, but Daniel was friendly and chatted with everyone, and all around, made our ceremony and wedding day very special! I would definitely hire him again, if the need arose. Thanks so much, Daniel!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

jill · Married on 04/06/2017

excellent service....and keep up the great work!!!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Evangeline · Married on 01/14/2017

Daniel provided exceptional entertainment for our event and the guests loved him. Many have already asked if we can have him come back.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Award

Ceremony Vocals & Piano by Daniel Adam FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Spicy-Meatball Photography
    Spicy-Meatball Photography Wedding Photographers

First thing I will say is that I apologize for the length of this review, but I was so impressed with Daniel that I felt I needed to expressly write a few things that I hope will be found helpful by anyone who will choose to read this all the way through! I have been a wedding photographer, reception dj and master of ceremonies for nearly 9 years. Needless to say I have seen my fair share of wedding service providers as a result. This summer I was photographing a wedding held on a beautiful scenic lake shoreline and was introduced to Mr. Daniel Adam for the first time. To be honest, most of the folks I have ever seen provide live music during an outdoor ceremony are clueless as to how to provide adequate sound quality to the group of guests. They typically can play their instrument and have a voice that is tolerable at best, but rarely understand any equipment outside of their own. The first thing that I noticed being an audio provider myself was the incredibly high-quality equipment and speaker system that Dan had brought to the event. He was using top-of-the-line stuff, which made the open lake lot sound like a concert hall! It was fairly windy that day, but the piano and vocals were clear and crisp so that nobody had to strain to hear or be left in silence in the way back. Most people would not think of this, but it's very dis-engaging to be at an event that you can't even hear what is happening and this was very much not the case that day. So my first impression was "Sure, so this guy really invested in a bunch of gear, but I bet he sounds terrible as the next wedding singer..." It came time for the seating music to begin and the piano instrumentals were downright heavenly!!! He was able to take songs that most people consider beautiful and make them even more impressive! Because I am well invested in the wedding industry myself, I know that modern brides love the "cover-band" concept where groups take famous songs and re-produce them as they want their own special personal twist for their wedding day so it’s not the “canned” experience people receive at the majority of wedding ceremonies and receptions. So my second impression was “This guy can play a piano better than anyone I have ever heard live in my lifetime.” Finally, it came to the lyrical component of the ceremony song selections. When Adam started singing I was blown away!! I thought to myself, what is this guy doing in weddings?... He should have a record label!!!! Anyhow, I must say that I could not have been more impressed by a solo performer. I don’t know if it is pure talent, amazing equipment selection, raw passion for performing or a combination of all three, but Dan has something truly special and amazing. I have seen first-hand how his live music performance can add an element of class to a wedding or event that I have NEVER seen before personally or professionally. I would highly recommend Daniel’s services to anyone looking for an amazing experience all the way around!

• North Hollywood, 91601 See on map