Boston, Boston, MA 02215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29

About SpeechLess

SpeechLess is an award-winning band based out of Boston, Massachusetts. Their goal is to bring style, personality and energy to your wedding. They want coordinating your music to be easy and stress-fress. SpeechLess is skilled in a variety of musical genres, including: jazz, R&B and instrumental funk.

Experience
This band is comprised of musicians from all over the world. Many of the members graduated from the Berklee School of Music. They've performed for A-listers such as Taylor Swift, Leonardo Dicaprio, Jonah Hill, Michael Bloomberg, Steph Curry and Kyle Irving. In 2017 and 2018, they won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award.

SpeechLess offers four to six musicians for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They're extremely versatile in their sound and they can seamlessly transition from electric to acoustic. Their services include:

• Music during breaks

SpeechLess 4
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 12/21/2018

Speechless Delivers!!!!

I would like to start this review by saying that one of my best friends is the lead singer in a rock band and we go to a lot of concerts and musical performances every year. Music is one of my passions!

Aside from the ceremony, the most important aspect of our wedding was the live music. I even had our venue change the floor plan to accommodate a bigger dance floor.

Needless to say, I was relentless in my research for the perfect band. We decided to hire Speechless, and I’m happy to say, it was the best part of the reception!

We chose an eight piece version of this multi talented, multifaceted group of musicians.

For our procession and recession they played beautiful instrumental versions of some of my favorite Beatles songs.

During cocktail hour and dinner they played jazz with rich melodies that relaxed and loosened up the crowd.

By the time we hit the dance floor they were in full dance mode with some awesome all time favorites and current pop songs.

But more than just their musical talent, the band knew how to interacted with our guests. The high energy was contagious...from the saxophone player coming onto the dance floor, to the lead singers pumping up the crowd.They had great personalities.

Speechless was so good that my guest were googling them on the Internet the next day.
    If you like to dance, and you love live music, then you need to hire Speechless! I scored a home run with my wedding reception thanks to Speechless!

Sent on 12/28/2018

SpeechLess's reply:

Wow Nancy, thank you so much! We were truly honored to play for you and Jim and all of your guests - such a beautiful wedding. Congratulations!

Rick Catallozzi · Married on 09/28/2018

Left our guests Speechless!

Great band that really completed the night! Our guests are still raving about Speechless! Also was able to perform a tribute song with them and it came out perfect! We had the 9 piece band and strings for the ceremony. Happy we chose speechless for our wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2018

SpeechLess's reply:

Thanks, Rick! We had a great time playing for you and Jihae and all your family and friends, and performing Space Oddity with you!

SpeechLess FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Dance, Jazz, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Strings, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music

• Jim Barbere Photography
    Jim Barbere Photography Wedding Photographers

Dynamic - Fun - Classy Just a few words I would use to describe this group of very talented individuals. They performed at a recent wedding I photographed and I found myself dancing while taking pictures out on the dance floor!

• Boston Boston, MA, 02215 See on map