Homestead, FL 33034 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Specialé

I work with you as a personalized boutique floral designer. You will receive a professional quality service for a budget friendly amount. To achieve and maintain this quality I personally design and create every arrangement and control the process from beginning to delivery. You will have a memorable and distinguished event. You can contact me at: (787) 349-5102 and/or cieloazul_84@yahoo.com. Thank you!

img0226
img0222
img1953

4 Reviews for Specialé

Paloma · Married on 08/09/2014

It was a great service. My flowers were beautifull and the decor was perfect. It was my dream wedding and every detail was covered. Overall very profesional work. Elegant and tastefull flowers. My bouquet was exceptional it looked like it came out of a magazine. Would recommend this with my eyes closed and would definitely use it on other ocasions.

Alejandro · Married on 08/09/2014

Stunning flower arrangements. Loved the centerpieces and the bride and grooms table. Would definitely use your services again.

Rene · Married on 04/11/2014

Cielo went above and beyond my expectations! She was very responsive by email and phone. In our first conversation, she quickly assessed what I was looking for and applied her own vision to create a beautiful bouquet. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. She also did a fantastic job with my husband's boutonnière and accent orchids for my hair. I could not be happier. I would recommend Cielo to anyone needing a florist. Thank you, Cielo!

Specialé FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Specialé 1
    Flowers to Wear
    Flowers to wear include: 1-Hand tied Bridal Bouquet 1-”Hand tied Maid of Honor Bouquet 4-Hand tied Bridesmaids Bouquets 1-Grooms Boutonniere 1-”Best Man Boutonniere 4-Groomsmen Boutonnieres 2-Additional Boutonnieres (For Fathers) 2-”Corsages (For Mothers) 1-Flower Girl Basket 1-Ring Bearer Boutonniere *High end seasonal flowers. *Pick style and colors: Formal, Garden, Modern. *VALUE PRICE MAY VARIES DEPENDING OF THE FLOWER CHOICE AND THE SEASON.

• Homestead, 33034 See on map