Richardson, TX 75081 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Special Moments Captured

We are two sisters and a mommy with an eye for beauty. Having completely different personalities ensures you will get what you want. Whether it be sweet and innocent, young and vibrant or wild and crazy! We can accomplish the look you want.

We now offer more services!
We have gone from just photography to now offering:

Photography
Floral
Catering
And Party/Event Planning!

Special Moments Captured is made of three incredibly creative people. All are willing to put you first and help with whatever it is you need! We would be more than happy to meet with you and/or see the location in which you will be holding your event to help you see what might be needed. We are here to help regardless what the issue might be!

Looking forward to speaking with you!
Tiffany

DSC09331 1

5 Reviews for Special Moments Captured

• mrs.m.m.

Shaunette · Married on 10/25/2008

I enjoyed every moment I worked with Special Moments Captured, Tiffany was always on time and very professional. Every photo she took truly did capture a special moment. I would use their services again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/08/2008

Special Moments Captured's reply:

It was my pleasure! You both were just too nice for words. I enjoyed taking your engagement photos so much. You both made me laugh. What characters! Your bridal pictures were also so beautiful. I was looking forward to working with you on the wedding. Everything was so pretty. I hope you all have a wonderfully beautiful life. I look forward to working with you in the future and thank you for the experience!! Tiffany
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/02/2008

We had the best experience with Tiffany and Melissa. They were very easy to work with and got to know John and I personally-all of the pictures reflect this. I can't wait to get pictures ordered and framed. I highly recommend them for your wedding photography. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you so much for making our memories amazing.

Laura and John Cohoon

Sent on 03/11/2008

Special Moments Captured's reply:

You guys were so much fun! We loved working with you for your engagement pictures and were honored when you asked us to do the wedding photography. It was truly an honor to service your wedding. It doesn't happen often, when working an event, that everyone is truly happy and carefree, but you both and your families are one of a kind! We appreciated you all being so kind and caring of others. It is nice to know that there are people like y'all out there :) Thank you!
  • W

Bridget · Married on 10/13/2007

Tiffany and Melissa did a great job with the pictures from our engagement ceremony, wedding and reception as well as my bridal portrait session. They took over 2,000 pictures, which is great for re-living those special moments that the bride and groom don't get to see in real time. They were very reasonably priced for the services that they offer.

I was VERY impressed by their professional and attentive attitudes. They took our input for the kinds of pictures (documentary style) that we wanted and enhanced them with their own ideas. They also talked through the whole process with us ahead of time and continued to promptly respond to our picture requests even after the wedding.

Their talents also extend to other areas like decorating and gift wrapping.

Sent on 05/20/2008

Special Moments Captured's reply:

We were so happy that you choose to use us. It was so exciting to photograph all of your events for you. You two were so nice through out the whole event and there was always someone assigned to help find the important people to photograph and help us try and stay on schedule with the tradition process when we needed it. Thank you again for going with Special Moments Captured! Tiffany

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Special Moments Captured 1
    Engagement Photos - $50
    Special Offer on Engagement Photos.. Book them now while the special is still HOT! *Full engagement session with all pictures on CD *All pictures in color *Few also in black and white *Red eye reduction *No copyright!

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com (AustinDJ.org / DallasDJ.org / EastTexasDJ.com) highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.