SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS

Cancun View map

Celebrate the end of your special day lighting up the sky with a beautiful musical fireworks display,and add some funwith our hich tecj photo booths

Special Events Mexico Pyrotech, has been providing professional wedding firework displays throughout Mexico for over 16 years., Besides the fireworks and SFX We also add extra technoly to our inventory with state of the art photo booths for events

Our dedicated team of specialists will ensure a hassle free WOW! factor at to your wedding day.

Whether you are looking for the subtle thrill from our special effects or a breath taking professional fireworks show choreographed to music, we will work with you to create a bespoke display that is perfectly suited to you and your special event in Cancun, Mayan Riviera, Playa del Carmen,Tulum or Isla Mujeres

The most advanced photobooths in Mexico

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• A'ngelique
    A'ngelique T. Married on 11/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Highlight of Our Wedding Night!!

We really wanted to find that "spark" that really made our wedding unique so we hired Special Events Mexico/Pyrotech. We cannot describe how SPECTACULAR Hugo and his team made our event! From the 360 photo booth to the fountain of sparks surrounding our first dance, these special effects were the highlights of our entire night! We cannot recommend this team enough!

SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS's reply:

Thank you for your kind feedback A´ngelique, Congratulations for your fantastic wedding! Is always a pleasure to assist beautiful couples like both of you
    Jessica Married on 06/04/2021

Gender Reveal Fireworks

My boyfriend and I wanted to do fireworks in Cancun to reveal the gender of our first child. It was very difficult to get fireworks done in Cancun especially when it's not a big event and being though I was last minute (less than a month notice) I did not think it would be possible for me to get it done. Hugo was very attentive and he went above and beyond for our event. He is trustworthy and I feel the need to say that because it was very hard for me to pay somebody I never met. He kept me updated from when we started planning the event until after the event. I mean he made sure he was in touch at all times to keep my mind at ease. He went out of his way to make sure everything goes as smooth for our Gender Reveal. Half hour prior to the start of our Event, we wanted to get champagne last minute but the bar would not sell us a bottle of champagne. Hugo went out of his way to go to the store and get us the bottle of champagne to top off our night. Not to mention, he did not even want to get paid for the bottle of champagne and when we insisted on paying, he gave us a receipt which we felt was very honest of him. Not only that, since fireworks were done in a different location, he made sure that we got back to our resort safely. This Gentleman took us back to our resort using his personal vehicle without extra charge since the event was in a different location. This was the highlight of our trip and I 100% recommend Hugo and his team for any services you guys will ever need! You will never be disappointed booking with them! Very Responsible, Honest, Professional, and lastly, Hugo provides an excellent service!
  • nila
    Nila Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing !!!!

This team really added just a special additional touch to our wedding day that really "wow'd" our guests. They were extremely responsive and easy to work with. My only regret is not adding more!

SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS's reply:

Thank you very much Nila for your kind words, We are happy to know that you and your guests enjoyed theWOW! Factor at your wedding, it was a pleasure to assist you on your big day.
    Congratulations for your beautiful wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Just Moments Events Just Moments Events Wedding Planners

Thank You Special Events Mexico Fireworks, the pleasure is mutual and we truly feel happy to work with you Guys for create Uniques "WOW" Moments!!!!

DreamArt Photography DreamArt Photography Wedding Photographers

Thank you, it is a honor to be working side by side with such of professional company too.

YD Dream Management YD Dream Management Wedding Planners

Special Events Mexico is simply the best firework company in the area. You can not go wrong hiring Hugo Olivares who is a very serious person and a Professional to work with.

Cancun
52-998-2521812
998-112-9828

8:00 am- 7:00 pm
Location of (SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding