SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS

Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS

Celebrate the end of your special day lighting up the sky with a beautiful musical fireworks display.

Special Events Mexico Pyrotech, has been providing professional wedding firework displays throughout Mexico for over 16 years.

Our dedicated team of pyrotechnic specialists will ensure a hassle free WOW! factor at to your wedding day.

Whether you are looking for the subtle thrill from our special effects or a breath taking professional fireworks show choreographed to music, we will work with you to create a bespoke display that is perfectly suited to you and your special event in Cancun, Mayan Riviera, Playa del Carmen,Tulum or Isla Mujeres

Follow SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS on

wedding bubbles cancun

• Videos 2

14 Reviews for SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS

Vito · Married on 07/06/2018

My Partner & I got married April 28th 2018 at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya. Not only was this the the best wedding ever.. It was the most unforgettable experience you could have asked for thanks to HUGO!!! He was amazing to work with, quick, & professional! We had a ton of fun fire events planned to certain music and different moments of the night. He Nailed it!!! They were perfectly coordinated with the DJ & MC from PSAV by the second!!! I could not have asked for more... I just wish we could do this everyday!!!!!! HUGO you are amazing. Thank you for everything! The Fireworks at the end of the night were incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was in heaven!

Vito & Bill

SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS 6
    SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS 7
    SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS 8

Ladi · Married on 12/31/2016

When deciding to propose to the love of my life I wanted to do something grand. My fiance loves fireworks and I am so grateful Hugo was able to put together amazing display in such short notice. He provides several packages that will suit anyone for their event with a great price. It was very important for me to catch the proposal on camera. However, there were so many variables I did not factor in that he was able to help me with. He met with our photographer ( Lidia Grosso http://photosmilephotos.com/sweethearts/# )to explain the pyrotechnics ( altitude, lighting, safety) to make sure our blocking and frame was perfect. He was truly a blessing and made my fiance's dream come true.

Sent on 11/11/2015

SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS's reply:

Thank you Ladi, It was great to be part of that very special moment ,All the best for your upcoming wedding, you made a beautiful couple.

Tim · Married on 08/19/2016

Special events Mexico Fireworks provides an EXCELLENT service. I cannot express in words all the support and professionalism from Hugo. Hugo was very supportive, very responsive and extremely responsible with his work. He goes above and beyond to fullfill your expectations, make you happy and find any solution possible. He will work with any budget and make your big day become just the dream day you deserve. I even remember being so nervous about the weather and I got a message from him saying: " everything will be beautiful, I have sent an email to the sky already..." he is just amazing, he works for you not for him. Fireworks is the touch you want for your wedding; it is so worth the effort.

Sent on 09/06/2016

SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS's reply:

Dear Johana and Tim: Congratulations for your beautiful wedding at Cancun Moon Palace Resort,it was a pleasure to assist you on your big day. I really enjoyed being there the full moon reflected at the sea and the nice weather (maybe due the email sent to the sky...ha,ha!) created a magical background for your reception party at the beach resort....... "In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”

Award

• Just Moments Events
    Just Moments Events Wedding Planners

Thank You Special Events Mexico Fireworks, the pleasure is mutual and we truly feel happy to work with you Guys for create Uniques "WOW" Moments!!!!

• DreamArt Photography
    DreamArt Photography Wedding Photographers

Thank you, it is a honor to be working side by side with such of professional company too.

• YD ( Yazmin De La Mora ) Dream Management
    YD ( Yazmin De La Mora ) Dream Management Wedding Planners

Special Events Mexico is simply the best firework company in the area. You can not go wrong hiring Hugo Olivares who is a very serious person and a Professional to work with.

• Cancun, See on map
    52-998-2521812 (Phone number)
    52-998-1129828 (Other Phone Number)
    8:00 am- 7:00 pm