14 Reviews for SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS

User Photos
Photos
14 SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS Reviews

My Partner & I got married April 28th 2018 at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya. Not only was this the the best wedding ever.. It was the most unforgettable experience you could have asked for thanks to HUGO!!! He was amazing to work with, quick, & professional! We had a ton of fun fire events planned to certain music and different moments of the night. He Nailed it!!! They were perfectly coordinated with the DJ & MC from PSAV by the second!!! I could not have asked for more... I just wish we could do this everyday!!!!!! HUGO you are amazing. Thank you for everything! The Fireworks at the end of the night were incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was in heaven!

Vito & Bill
4-28-18

Photos
Profile Picture Vito, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When deciding to propose to the love of my life I wanted to do something grand. My fiance loves fireworks and I am so grateful Hugo was able to put together amazing display in such short notice. He provides several packages that will suit anyone for their event with a great price. It was very important for me to catch the proposal on camera. However, there were so many variables I did not factor in that he was able to help me with. He met with our photographer ( Lidia Grosso http://photosmilephotos.com/sweethearts/# )to explain the pyrotechnics ( altitude, lighting, safety) to make sure our blocking and frame was perfect. He was truly a blessing and made my fiance's dream come true.

Profile Picture Ladi, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Special events Mexico Fireworks provides an EXCELLENT service. I cannot express in words all the support and professionalism from Hugo. Hugo was very supportive, very responsive and extremely responsible with his work. He goes above and beyond to fullfill your expectations, make you happy and find any solution possible. He will work with any budget and make your big day become just the dream day you deserve. I even remember being so nervous about the weather and I got a message from him saying: " everything will be beautiful, I have sent an email to the sky already..." he is just amazing, he works for you not for him. Fireworks is the touch you want for your wedding; it is so worth the effort.

Profile Picture Tim, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hugo was great to work. He customized a plan for us based on our budget and then we were a few days from signing but changed our mind. He immediately just made a new plan for us. We had the cryojets, and they were awesome. Covered the entire dance floor for a few seconds, and a made sweet noise, and get the whole place just pumped.

Thanks Hugo

Profile Picture Saunak, 8/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hugo and his team were so wonderful to work with, they went above and beyond to accommodate our needs! The fireworks show was the highlight of the wedding, all our guests loved it and it was worth every cent!! I not only 100% recommend hiring Hugo and his team but also encourage everyone to do so!

Profile Picture User6726370, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As a 10 year event producer I tend to be kind of strict with my suppliers. I hired SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS (HUGO) for my 40 year old party celebration about 2 weeks ago. I've know Hugo for many years and all I can say is that he never disappoints. He managed to throw an amazing 3 minute long, music coordinated firework show in the middle of a very winy and stormy day !!!
His level of commitment and professionalism is top in the industry.
I'll keep hiring him for all my events.

Profile Picture HECTOR, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing fireworks! Beautifully coordinated. My wedding was a dream come true! Thank you so much for your services and amazing fireworks. I would completely recommend this company for any special fireworks. If there was a 10 star I would chose it!

Profile Picture Pauline, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

There are truly no words to express how amazing Hugo with Special Events Mexico Fireworks was in helping ensure our brides wedding was perfect! Three days prior to our brides Azul wedding, she was notified that the warehouse that holds all sparklers was flooded and therefore they wouldn't be able to do a send off. She contacted us (her local Colorado photographers) and asked if we knew of any way to get sparklers to Mexico. After contacting a few local friends, Hugo's name came to the top of the list.

Within an hour of contacting him regarding the situation, he responded that not only would he be able to get us the sparklers, he was willing to DRIVE them to us to ensure we received them the day before the wedding so our bride wouldn't be worried/stressed.

From one professional to another, we'd recommend Hugo and his team 100%. Thank you for your professionalism and attentiveness to our bride and groom!!

Profile Picture User5592404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Hugo is hands down an amazing person. He provided everything we needed and pulled off if not the best firework show at Beach Palace for our Wedding on October 19th. Hugo is one of the most humble, kindest heart, and compassionate person we have ever met. He will go beyond measures to satisfy the client, as he did with us. I would definitely refer Hugo and his team to anyone that is planning to get married in Cancun or anywhere in Mexico. Thanks for all everything Hugo and making our day even more spectacular. We will always remember you and will keep in touch.

Profile Picture Leon, 10/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Hugo is incredibly professional and accommodating with what we wanted to do for our fireworks display. He offered helpful suggestions and worked directly with our resort to make sure everything went off without a hitch while representing our interests. The fireworks display was beautiful and a fun surprise at the end of our reception. I would recommend Hugo and the special events team to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Was very professional in answering my questions and giving me an honest assessment of what type of fireworks show I should have. Did not try and over due and told me what would look perfect. When the display did occur, it was perfect and everybody enjoyed the fireworks show

Profile Picture User4558292, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hugo was amazing! It rained on my wedding and he graciously and patiently waited for the rain to subside so we could have the awesome experience!!!!
I highly recommend this service for any event!

Profile Picture Nilsa, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Did a great job but sometimes took awhile to get back to us with questions and details. Also pricey compared to other places but if you're going this route, they came through and made a great display.

Profile Picture User4428019, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hugo was great to work with! Our resort didn't allow fireworks so Hugo and I discussed different options and in the end Hugo was able to hire a barge and shoot them off in the water. Hugo then attended the wedding himself covertly and made sure the timing was perfect. My wife and guests were amazed as fireworks lit up the night sky immediately as our first song/dance was concluding.

Hugo was incredibly easy to work with and he did exactly what he said. I honestly couldn't be happier with what I received. I have already recommended his services to friends looking for his services in Mexico, and I will continue to do so.

Profile Picture Brian, 11/12/13, 1 Review