95 Hidden Pond Circle, Smithtown, NY 11787 Map · Phone number

About Special Event Hair - Anna Gross

Special Event Hair - Anna Gross is a special event hair stylist in Smithtown, New York, whose goal is to make your big day truly unforgettable. Their styling team specializes in custom looks, ensuring that yours will never simply be a template created for someone else. They make sure to stay up-to-date on current bridal styles in order to make you look and feel amazing.

Special Event Hair - Anna Gross offers group services and discounts, and their multiple stylists can accommodate parties of up to 25 people. Special Event Hair is licensed and has a selection of beauty services to choose from, including consultations (to ensure you love the look you have in mind), men’s grooming, and salon treatments. Hair trials are available to make sure everything goes smoothly, and the stylists can do your hair on-site so that you won’t need to worry about rushing around the day of. Other hair services include:

• Blowouts

Special Event Hair - Anna Gross 1
Special Event Hair - Anna Gross 2
Special Event Hair - Anna Gross 3

ALLISON · Married on 10/05/2018

Anna has such an amazing eye for trendy hairstyles and her skills surpass so many others. She recently did an updo for me and it was so beautiful and was the perfect style for my dress. I will continue to recommend her to all of my family and friends!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Lucie De Borra · Married on 10/02/2018

Outstanding and talented Hair Artistry

My dreams came true as my bridal party and I were transformed to captivating heights of beauty thanks to our experience with the very talented hairstylist Anna Gross. Anna was able to take my vision of romance and alllure and bring it to life exceeding my expectations. She understood exactly what I wanted, was very easy to work with and is extremely versatile and knowledgeable in her skills. She accommodated my erratic work schedule and was able to meet with me at my convenience. I thank you from the bottom of my heart Anna for handling my wedding with extreme care and professionalism. The styles were exactly as I had envisioned. My husband thanks you too. LOL. I highly recommend Anna to anyone who wants to look their most gorgeous on their special event.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Lisa Marmorato · Married on 10/21/2017

Would recommend over and over. Helped make my day even more special.

Anna did mine and my bridal parties hair for my wedding. She is talented, personable and amazing at multi-tasking. She took her time with each and everyone one of us (5 more girls in the party) until we were beyond thrilled with how our hair came out. I will recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Special Event Hair - Anna Gross FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 95 Hidden Pond Circle Smithtown, NY, 11787 See on map