About Sparks Productions

Hello, my name is Anthony Sparks and I'm the owner and operator of Sparks Productions. Over the past few years, I've met over 50 wedding couples and I couldn't feel more blessed to be a significant part of their days!

Because of great mentors and supporters, I was able to learn and appreciate a good story. There isn’t a better way to visually experience something as impactive as a well-scripted story.

As a company, we want to get to know you. We want you to get to know us too. The films we produce aren’t about us whatsoever. They are to capture your moments and your memories. That’s our priority.

As an artist, I take pride in specializing in documenting all of life’s special moments that last a lifetime, as well as meshing my own creativity with the lives and personalities of my clients. Creating timeless videos and shooting split second happenings is a thrill and pleasure. Promising uniqueness with each and every creative project has it’s responsibilities and integrity, however I enjoy being a major part of my clients’ memories. It’s a gratifying feeling!

Don’t worry, we travel — If you’re looking for a photographer or videographer in Pittsburgh, PA, Morgantown, WV, Canton, OH or even for your destination wedding, we’re already packing our bags.

We’ll talk to you soon!

Traditional (1)
Short Form (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Save The Date (1)

Sparks Productions was truly amazing to work with. From the first time we spoke and set out a plan for our wedding video, you could tell how much Sparks cared about the quality work they produce and cared about capturing each detail that meant something to my wife and I, making each project they work on different. I could not imagine not having Sparks Productions there for our big day. The hard work and dedication they displayed during our day was everything to us and the final product showed that by their quality work and visions. I highly recommend using Sparks Productions for any event you have, they truly have a vision to capture the special moments and bringing the day to life.

Thank you again so very much!
Love the Forbes Family :)

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Anthony is amazing to work with! He and his friend did the videography for my daughters wedding this past September. From the contract signing to the main event and beyond, he kept in contact with us. The day of the wedding he not only captured all our special moments but he personally mixed so well with the bridal party, the family, and every single person he came in contact with.... preserving Amber and Williams special day. Some even ask after the wedding what side of the family he was on because he fit so well... and wondered if they had missed him at reunions etc... lol. If you are planning a wedding make room in your budget for him. You will not be disappointed and you will have this special time preserved!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/30/17, 1 Review