Sparks Productions

Morgantown, WV View map
$2,626 Most Popular Price

$2,626 Most Popular Price

Sparks Productions is a wedding videography company in Morgantown, West Virginia. Part of the wedding industry since 2014, they film weddings throughout West Virginia, southwestern Pennsylvania, and parts of Ohio and Maryland. They create a personalized wedding video documenting each couple's love story and at the same time capturing the fun and emotional moments of the wedding day.

Sparks Productions uses cinematic, storytelling, short form, and traditional styles of videography in documenting each couple's love story. It offers videography services for wedding events such as ceremonies, receptions, pre-ceremonies, and rehearsal dinners. Couples will receive the final copy as a DVD, a USB hard drive, and/or a digital download for easy sharing. Sparks Productions' videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Drone footage
  • Full feature video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-date video

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,126

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,626

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

Michelle Married on 06/10/2021

Hire him for your wedding!

If you’re looking for a videographer he is it! He was so much fun to work with throughout the whole process and the day of! We absolutely loved the final product of our video!
  • Katie
    Katie K. Married on 10/17/2020

Memories Lasting a Lifetime

Anthony Sparks is absolutely amazing! My husband was 100% nervous about having a videographer. However, after our wedding day was over he couldn't say enough wonderful things about working with Anthony. He was such a fun guy who made the process of recording genuine and comfortable. He had such fantastic ideas of how to capture our special moments. He was excited for us and capturing our memories and telling our story. I cannot wait to see our finished product!
  • Ally
    Ally T. Married on 07/18/2020

Our Wedding Video

As the saying goes, "Time flies when you're having fun!" I seriously cannot believe that it has been 6-months since Chris and I got married. In honor of our half a year wedding anniversary, I wanted to take a moment to showcase our wedding video in addition to thanking Anthony Sparks, who helped us to capture such a magical day.

No matter how many times I watch this video, I can't get enough! Chris and I weren't really sure that we actually needed a wedding video since we were going to have a photographer, but we are so glad that we did. There is just something about the artistry that Sparks Productions created that brings me back to the joy of our wedding day every time we watch our video. I cry, I laugh, and I find myself singing along with the music he chose. Each time I watch this video, it takes me back to the love and laughter that was our wedding day. Thank you so much for this momentous keepsake.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

431 Arabela Ct Morgantown, WV, 26508
7245572031
Location of (Sparks Productions)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding