Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sparks Productions

Sparks Productions is a wedding videography company in Morgantown, West Virginia. Part of the wedding industry since 2014, they film weddings throughout West Virginia, southwestern Pennsylvania, and parts of Ohio and Maryland. They create a personalized wedding video documenting each couple's love story and at the same time capturing the fun and emotional moments of the wedding day.

Sparks Productions uses cinematic, storytelling, short form, and traditional styles of videography in documenting each couple's love story. It offers videography services for wedding events such as ceremonies, receptions, pre-ceremonies, and rehearsal dinners. Couples will receive the final copy as a DVD, a USB hard drive, and/or a digital download for easy sharing. Sparks Productions' videography services include:

• Additional hours

Traditional (1)
Short Form (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Save The Date (1)

I contacted Anthony over a year ago to discuss videography for my wedding in April 2018. After my first conversation with him (of which I kept him on the phone for over an hour asking questions), I knew he would be a great match for our wedding. He is so easy to talk to, so knowledgeable in what he is doing, and has so many helpful and creative ideas even before the day of our wedding. When it came time for our wedding, Anthony and his team showed up early and prepared. They were so extremely fun to work with and made the wedding party feel very comfortable the whole day. Our wedding highlight video came out better than I could have ever dreamed. We will forever recommend Anthony and Sparks Productions for wedding videography! Thanks so much Anthony!

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, USB Hard Drive

Sparks Productions was truly amazing to work with. From the first time we spoke and set out a plan for our wedding video, you could tell how much Sparks cared about the quality work they produce and cared about capturing each detail that meant something to my wife and I, making each project they work on different. I could not imagine not having Sparks Productions there for our big day. The hard work and dedication they displayed during our day was everything to us and the final product showed that by their quality work and visions. I highly recommend using Sparks Productions for any event you have, they truly have a vision to capture the special moments and bringing the day to life.

Thank you again so very much!
Love the Forbes Family :)

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Anthony is amazing to work with! He and his friend did the videography for my daughters wedding this past September. From the contract signing to the main event and beyond, he kept in contact with us. The day of the wedding he not only captured all our special moments but he personally mixed so well with the bridal party, the family, and every single person he came in contact with.... preserving Amber and Williams special day. Some even ask after the wedding what side of the family he was on because he fit so well... and wondered if they had missed him at reunions etc... lol. If you are planning a wedding make room in your budget for him. You will not be disappointed and you will have this special time preserved!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/30/17, 1 Review