About Sparks Productions

Hello, my name is Anthony Sparks and I'm the owner and operator of Sparks Productions. Over the past few years, I've met over 50 wedding couples and I couldn't feel more blessed to be a significant part of their days!

Because of great mentors and supporters, I was able to learn and appreciate a good story. There isn’t a better way to visually experience something as impactive as a well-scripted story.

As a company, we want to get to know you. We want you to get to know us too. The films we produce aren’t about us whatsoever. They are to capture your moments and your memories. That’s our priority.

As an artist, I take pride in specializing in documenting all of life’s special moments that last a lifetime, as well as meshing my own creativity with the lives and personalities of my clients. Creating timeless videos and shooting split second happenings is a thrill and pleasure. Promising uniqueness with each and every creative project has it’s responsibilities and integrity, however I enjoy being a major part of my clients’ memories. It’s a gratifying feeling!

Don’t worry, we travel — If you’re looking for a photographer or videographer in Pittsburgh, PA, Morgantown, WV, Canton, OH or even for your destination wedding, we’re already packing our bags.

We’ll talk to you soon!

Short Form (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Save The Date (1)

Anthony is amazing to work with! He and his friend did the videography for my daughters wedding this past September. From the contract signing to the main event and beyond, he kept in contact with us. The day of the wedding he not only captured all our special moments but he personally mixed so well with the bridal party, the family, and every single person he came in contact with.... preserving Amber and Williams special day. Some even ask after the wedding what side of the family he was on because he fit so well... and wondered if they had missed him at reunions etc... lol. If you are planning a wedding make room in your budget for him. You will not be disappointed and you will have this special time preserved!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Anthony is a professional on the next level. He’s very energetic about every project he takes. My husband and I loved his positive and fun filled attitude from day one. He gives perspectives and suggestions that help bring your ideas to life. Everything you want will be included but in ways you didn’t imagine. I can’t praise this man enough for the work he does. Our video was exactly what we wanted and now our wedding day has been captured forever in the exact way we wanted to remember it. Sparks Production will always be our go to for anything video related.

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/26/17, 1 Review

This deal has
SOLD OUT

SAVE on your Personalized Wedding Film

$2,400.00 Value | Promo Code: Sparks
It's a $200 discount off of your personalized wedding video -- We have all-day coverage that includes with this discount. This is a limited time offer that expires on Valentine's Day!
Offer Expires: 02/14/2018
#WW4147abaeb65fd9bd

Events

128 buchannan street, Morgantown, WV 26501   See On Map
724-557-2031 (phone)
Sparks Productions is a wedding videography from Morgantown, West Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Canton, Ohio, and Deep Creek, Maryland. Sparks Productions is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Morgantown wedding industry since 2014 specializing in wedding videography.