Sparks Productions Reviews

1 User photo

• Katie

Katie Kopaczynski · Married on 10/17/2020

Memories Lasting a Lifetime

Anthony Sparks is absolutely amazing! My husband was 100% nervous about having a videographer. However, after our wedding day was over he couldn't say enough wonderful things about working with Anthony. He was such a fun guy who made the process of recording genuine and comfortable. He had such fantastic ideas of how to capture our special moments. He was excited for us and capturing our memories and telling our story. I cannot wait to see our finished product!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Mallory · Married on 04/28/2018

I contacted Anthony over a year ago to discuss videography for my wedding in April 2018. After my first conversation with him (of which I kept him on the phone for over an hour asking questions), I knew he would be a great match for our wedding. He is so easy to talk to, so knowledgeable in what he is doing, and has so many helpful and creative ideas even before the day of our wedding. When it came time for our wedding, Anthony and his team showed up early and prepared. They were so extremely fun to work with and made the wedding party feel very comfortable the whole day. Our wedding highlight video came out better than I could have ever dreamed. We will forever recommend Anthony and Sparks Productions for wedding videography! Thanks so much Anthony!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Bridget · Married on 10/28/2017

Sparks Productions was truly amazing to work with. From the first time we spoke and set out a plan for our wedding video, you could tell how much Sparks cared about the quality work they produce and cared about capturing each detail that meant something to my wife and I, making each project they work on different. I could not imagine not having Sparks Productions there for our big day. The hard work and dedication they displayed during our day was everything to us and the final product showed that by their quality work and visions. I highly recommend using Sparks Productions for any event you have, they truly have a vision to capture the special moments and bringing the day to life.

Thank you again so very much!
    Love the Forbes Family :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Tammy · Married on 09/30/2017

Anthony is amazing to work with! He and his friend did the videography for my daughters wedding this past September. From the contract signing to the main event and beyond, he kept in contact with us. The day of the wedding he not only captured all our special moments but he personally mixed so well with the bridal party, the family, and every single person he came in contact with.... preserving Amber and Williams special day. Some even ask after the wedding what side of the family he was on because he fit so well... and wondered if they had missed him at reunions etc... lol. If you are planning a wedding make room in your budget for him. You will not be disappointed and you will have this special time preserved!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/26/2017

Anthony is a professional on the next level. He’s very energetic about every project he takes. My husband and I loved his positive and fun filled attitude from day one. He gives perspectives and suggestions that help bring your ideas to life. Everything you want will be included but in ways you didn’t imagine. I can’t praise this man enough for the work he does. Our video was exactly what we wanted and now our wedding day has been captured forever in the exact way we wanted to remember it. Sparks Production will always be our go to for anything video related.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

If you are debating on videography for your wedding, I definitely recommend going with Sparks Productions! Anthony was awesome on our big day! From the first time we met with him, we knew we would have an amazing experience. He responds quickly to all questions and messages! He was willing to go above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted for exactly what we were looking to spend! He was so down to Earth and easy to talk to! For the money, Sparks productions is your best bet! :)

Sent on 09/13/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2017

I could not have wished for a better photographer on one of the happiest days of my life. He understood my stress and worked with me and made sure my groom and groomsmen were ready and on time. I only have a sneak peak of 4 pictures from the day, but i am already so pleased!! Everyone complimented how hard Anthony worked and how much effort he put into my special day. I will always pick Spark Productions over anyone else. Thank you so much Sparks! We are so grateful to have you in our lives!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Anthony and team does an amazing job and works with you, keeps you informed throughout start to finish! He edited my film with all my feedback until it was exactly how i wanted it! This is your guy, if you want a great video to remember your big day!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Levi · Married on 06/03/2017

Very fun and energetic to work with. We did out Engagement photos at the river and Sparks Pro did an awesome job! Very good ideas. Day of the wedding he was there from the time we woke up and captured getting ready, the I do's, the limo ride,and the reception! Recommend..... great personality to have around

Sent on 07/14/2017

Dawn · Married on 03/18/2017

Anthony Sparks is the best choice for wedding videography. I was more than 100% satisfied with his work. I feel his expertise is in editing. The way he puts together a film is remarkable. I have some AMAZING video to remember our 25th anniversary and renewal of vows. I love Sparks Productions and so will you!!!

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/24/2016

Sparks productions is amazing!! This was a last minute decision for me and he couldn't have been more flexible and understanding! Very professional!! He was at my venue before my photographer and stayed long after she left to ensure he didn't miss anything on my wedding day. I could not recommend ANYONE else!! I have the best videos of my wedding day that are going to last me a lifetime, I'm extremely grateful and highly recommend!!!!!! Thank you so much Anthony!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Alison · Married on 10/15/2016

Anthony Sparks delivered great customer service as well as professionalism. Our wedding video was absolutely perfect! He made the day flow easily, and got all of the right shots!

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Anthony Spark's work is exceptional and highly creative. In the video he created from my daughter's wedding, Anthony caught the most special segments, even the most subtle, and presented them in a way that takes one back to the emotions of the moment. He is a very talented young man and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Shyler · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I are so happy we decided to get a wedding video. Sparks Productions captured our big day so perfectly and I would recommend him and his crew to anyone! It's worth every penny!

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

Hiring a videographer is often last on the wedding checklist but I cannot tell you how many brides I have spoken to that didn't hire a videographer and regret it still to this day. We met with Anthony months before the wedding and I explained to him my vision for the video and he absolutely went above and beyond my expectations. I am so glad we chose Sparks Productions to capture our special day! I have watched our video countless times and it has brought joy to my family and friends who have also seen it. Hands down one of the best investments we made when it came to planning our wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jess · Married on 09/05/2015

We had a pretty poor experience with our wedding photographer and we were SO grateful that we not only got a videographer but that we lucked out with such an amazing and accommodating videographer!! He went above and beyond and took video of the ENTIRE day and compiled such a wonderful video that we will treasure forever! He also provided us with the footage that wasn't used that we could just have clips of and watch which we will also treasure since some of those photos got lost with our photographer. Anthony was extremely professional as well as maintained a wonderful business relationship with us since our wedding. I will definitely contact him again for anything that we may need in the future!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Sara · Married on 05/02/2015

Anthony captured our special day, May 2nd 2015. He met with us multiple times to ensure all of our needs were going to be met. He took time with us which meant the world. The day of he was so amazing, kept the energy high and everyone smiling. I wouldn't have the beautiful memories of my day that I may have missed, without him. Highly reccomended!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Emily · Married on 05/02/2015

Anthony has been apart of my sisters wedding and many friends weddings. He always goes above and beyond to get the perfect shot and is apart of the party not just a fly on the wall! He is respectful of the bride and grooms wishes and also comes up with amazing ideas of his own! Sparks is the way to go and I recommend him for anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jim · Married on 10/15/2016

Sparks is an up and coming videoagrapher! I would recommend his services he is very polite and skilled! Loved the drone views!

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

We can’t say enough about how pleased we are with our experience with Sparks Productions. He worked within our budget, listened to what we wanted and made sure it happened. He captured every key moment of our wedding from beginning to end. We really appreciated how flexible and easy going he was throughout the entire process. In the end, we have a special keepsake we can share together with our family and friends for a lifetime.